Author Topic: CLIP OF THE NEW E40!!!!  (Read 484 times)

J Bananas

Re: CLIP OF THE NEW E40!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2005, 12:17:41 AM »
While the song is hot, I just have a huge feeling that the mainstream is just gonna call it a West Coast version of Crunk (which they already have.)

thats all it is. those niggas aren't original stealing crunk and making it their own word.

what a fuckin jackass

SGV

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2005, 12:20:07 AM »
While the song is hot, I just have a huge feeling that the mainstream is just gonna call it a West Coast version of Crunk (which they already have.)

thats all it is. those niggas aren't original stealing crunk and making it their own word.
crunk was originated from the old bay sound dumbshit

I've heard the Bay claim originating things before... But Crunk? Wow... Never have I heard that. EVER. If anything, Crunk's inspiration is straight from Bass music.

ghettoplaya623

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2006, 02:20:29 PM »
this song is fire

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2006, 08:52:24 PM »
ghost ride the whip 8)

GHOST RIDE THE WHIP!!!

gas brake diiip

hahaha i had fun bumpin this in he car with sum of the homies

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2006, 04:04:58 PM »

crunk was originated from the old bay sound dumbshit

I've heard the Bay claim originating things before... But Crunk? Wow... Never have I heard that. EVER. If anything, Crunk's inspiration is straight from Bass music.

crunk shit is basically a hybrid of the 90's era bay sound and the miami bass shit. take the percussion from the miami shit and blend it with everything else from the classic bay shit, and there you have it, crunk music. Not to mention HYPHY shit is NOT some off brand crunk music. The hyphy shit here in northern cali is basically turning into its own subculture. The only resemblance between hyphy and crunk is the energy and thats where it stops. Hyphy is uniquely Bay Area and if you think different then you must not be from here, cause only somebody who just dont get it would think its something different.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2006, 07:59:30 PM »
so now the bay is taking credit for crunk?   how pathetci can you guys be?? geez.