Author Topic: Em and 50 collabs  (Read 601 times)

MIAMI4LIFE

Re: Em and 50 collabs
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2006, 03:36:54 AM »
there seems to be a community of people on this forum that believe 50 is not worthless. I have to admit, I like his shit on documentary but nothing else I've ever heard from him. I'd imagine him and Em together could be all right since I've always liked Em, could anyone direct me towards some good examples of Em and 50 together?

-T

50 murders Em a few times when they're on the same track...Check Never Enough and Patiently Waiting...

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2006, 04:51:41 AM »
there seems to be a community of people on this forum that believe 50 is not worthless. I have to admit, I like his shit on documentary but nothing else I've ever heard from him. I'd imagine him and Em together could be all right since I've always liked Em, could anyone direct me towards some good examples of Em and 50 together?

-T

50 murders Em a few times when they're on the same track...Check Never Enough and Patiently Waiting...

You're kidding right? 50's verses on "Patiently Waiting" were some of his worst. Em str8 murdered 50 on that with no queston. As for "Never Enough", they both came correct on that track. The only reason some people would say 50 outshined Em on it is because 50 spit better than he normally does so people instantly say he "outshined" Em because that was the suprise (50's verse on that track). People are already used to Em spittin' dope verses so even when Em does it, it's no big deal to anyone.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2006, 05:20:58 AM »
LMFAO@50 murdering Eminem on "Patiently Waiting", you should become an entertainer dude
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2006, 04:23:05 PM »

-T

You're kidding right? 50's verses on "Patiently Waiting" were some of his worst. Em str8 murdered 50 on that with no queston. As for "Never Enough", they both came correct on that track. The only reason some people would say 50 outshined Em on it is because 50 spit better than he normally does so people instantly say he "outshined" Em because that was the suprise (50's verse on that track). People are already used to Em spittin' dope verses so even when Em does it, it's no big deal to anyone.

How is this wack?

I'm innocent in my head, like a baby born dead
Destination heaven
Sittin politic with passengers from nine eleven
The Lord's blessins leave me lyrically inclined
Shit I ain't even got to try to shine
God's the seamstress that tailor fitted my pain
I got scriptures in my brain I could spit at yo dame
Straight out the good book, look, niggas is shook
Fifty fear no man, Warrior, swingin swords like Conan
Picture me, pen in hand writin lines knowin the Source'll quote it
When I die, they'll read this and say a genius wrote it
I grew up without my pops, should that make me bitter?
I caught cases I copped out, does that make me a quitter?
In this white man's world, I'm similar to a squirrel
Lookin for a slut wit a nice butt to get a nut
If I get shot today my phone'll stop ringin again
These industry niggas ain't friends, they know how to pretend

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2006, 04:40:20 PM »
don't hate on 50's verses on patiently waiting, they were not bad or he was not completely outshone  by em, the beat switched up and went kinda dope and had all this extra shit poppin in it when em was spittin to make his shit sound better....not that 50's verse was as good as ems, but i am sure if 50 was spittin with all that shit happenin in the beat like when em's verse drops in the joint, it would have sounded better

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2006, 04:42:34 PM »
^ It sounds better that way if both rappers are rapping the same way to a beat.

disagree, i think you don't have to sound the same when spttin on the same beat in collabos, it is more about puttin your own style down on that joint.....and vibin with the cat who u spttin with.....in which case they may need to both switch up their styles abit....but that really is a 50/50 thang, depends on the rapper and who u spittin with, style and so on

pz

ac1386

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2006, 06:24:34 PM »
^^ just look at blackout...every single song red and meth have completely different flows and yet their styles blend perfectly. I think if you have to flow the same to make a song work on a collab it means you DONT have chemistry. chemistry is supposed to be two different components working togethar not two components mimmicking eachother.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2006, 08:05:19 PM »
who produced patiently waiting? any of these collabs you guys mentionin' dre produced?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2007, 08:34:35 PM »
just heard never enough finally, can't hate on it, much as I wanna criticize 50, can't hate. just puts him in the same category as dudes like jay z who have some decent talent that won't use it much.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Okka

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2007, 01:17:50 AM »
any of these collabs you guys mentionin' dre produced?

-T

"Encore" was a Dre beat...

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2007, 01:43:17 AM »
Patiently Waiting was produced by Eminem
Never Enough was produced by Dr. Dre & Mike Elizondo

YOU MUST LISTEN TO THIS!
Obie Trice feat. G-Unit & Eminem - We All Die One Day (Produced by Eminem)
10/10 or better
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 01:47:23 AM by Shawn Nutt »