Author Topic: Damn I think Cam ethered himself  (Read 800 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: Damn I think Cam ethered himself
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2006, 09:11:59 PM »
Jay bought Rocawear from Dame for 25 mill

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2006, 09:15:22 PM »
Ain't it kina ironic that Cam was dissin Jigga for his fashion choices?  

And ain't it funny that KAIN is checkin that nigga's crotch and realizes that he's wearing the wrong undies? I know you're on a niggas dick, but DAMN.

But honestly, this really is hilarious.  Cam actually had some momentum, got a story on MTV, everybody talking about the diss.  Then he straight played himself.  Jay don't even have to answer - Cam answered for him.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 09:21:07 PM by Jrome The Damaja »

T-Dub

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2006, 11:05:32 PM »
LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2006, 12:33:04 AM »
Maybe Cam bought those in '99 or somethin'. It's a conspiracy. Probably photoshopped. DIPSET!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2006, 05:58:25 AM »
lol, hahah, cant stop laughin, he is the most stupid dude ever

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2006, 08:20:29 AM »
loll, damnn...i wonder if JayZ or anybody els will notice it

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2006, 08:39:13 AM »
Who is Cam anyway?

:-*

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2006, 11:36:51 AM »
I'm a go with the metaphor, cams deep like that. A!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2006, 11:51:38 AM »
Somebody call 911, now!
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2006, 12:20:05 PM »
Laundry day

DIPSET! DIPSET! DIPSET!

-KIDRENEGADE-

K A I N

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2006, 12:34:39 PM »

And ain't it funny that KAIN is checkin that nigga's crotch and realizes that he's wearing the wrong undies? I know you're on a niggas dick, but DAMN.

But honestly, this really is hilarious.  Cam actually had some momentum, got a story on MTV, everybody talking about the diss.  Then he straight played himself.  Jay don't even have to answer - Cam answered for him.

Yeah I had to look at his crotch to see to Rocawear logo you got me there  :D it must be ironic too.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2006, 12:37:55 PM »

kain,kain,kain...what more can i say.and the trip part is!he dont care if you call him a dipset dick rider.he loves it.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2006, 01:39:18 PM »
haha i bet jays gonna end up droppin big cash for that photo too... like prodigy as a ballerina. jus log onto dubcnn jay

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2006, 06:08:32 PM »

But honestly, this really is hilarious. Cam actually had some momentum, got a story on MTV, everybody talking about the diss. Then he straight played himself. Jay don't even have to answer - Cam answered for him.

Yeah I had to look at his crotch to see to Rocawear logo you got me there :D it must be ironic too.

Uh, well you did have to look at his crotch to see his underwear.  And the only part that i said was ironic was that Cam was dissin Jay for his fashion choices.

K A I N

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2006, 07:02:40 PM »

But honestly, this really is hilarious. Cam actually had some momentum, got a story on MTV, everybody talking about the diss. Then he straight played himself. Jay don't even have to answer - Cam answered for him.

Yeah I had to look at his crotch to see to Rocawear logo you got me there :D it must be ironic too.

Uh, well you did have to look at his crotch to see his underwear.  And the only part that i said was ironic was that Cam was dissin Jay for his fashion choices.

Durrrr.