Author Topic: Kobe Suspended two games for Vicious elbow  (Read 552 times)

rik

Re: Kobe Suspended two games for Vicious elbow
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2005, 07:11:47 PM »
hope that Kobe cleans his act up, or he'll end up another Artest.
Get the fuk outta here. He elbows one guy and he's the nest Artest. ::)  Kobe is not gonig around asking for trades and then taking it back. And last I checked Kobe didnt run into the stands attacking fans so he is far from being Artest.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2005, 10:00:26 PM »
Kobe is a pussy.

haha yeah true that i remember when Chris Childs blew his ass up
« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 10:04:08 PM by Cant C Killa Kali »
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2005, 10:41:58 PM »
I say good for Kobe, standing up fo his team like that, you gotta send the other teams a message that they cant get everything easily....i appalaud Kobe for this

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2005, 11:28:45 PM »
Kobe is a pussy.

haha yeah true that i remember when Chris Childs blew his ass up

http://media.putfile.com/Basketball---Kobe-Bryant-fight-with-Chri

i know you guys would like that  8)

i got a feelin sum1s gonna have that punch in their sig soon... :D
« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 11:30:44 PM by h cottie »

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

rik

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2005, 11:31:13 PM »
Anybody got the Reggie Miller one?

ecrazy

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2005, 11:53:40 PM »
hope that Kobe cleans his act up, or he'll end up another Artest.
Get the fuk outta here. He elbows one guy and he's the nest Artest. ::)  Kobe is not gonig around asking for trades and then taking it back. And last I checked Kobe didnt run into the stands attacking fans so he is far from being Artest.
Your Retarded, Seriously, thats like saying that a child actor is going to become gary coleman if he keeps up his drinking, then you the dumb ass that you are saying "he's not going to become a small black man who ran for governor"
Dumb ass, if he keeps up his attitude, he will become a good player that no one will like or respect, what good is that? he is one of the top players in basketball right now, why does he want to ruin it by being a poor sport?

I say good for Kobe, standing up fo his team like that, you gotta send the other teams a message that they cant get everything easily....i appalaud Kobe for this
He could have sent that message by um.......ACTUALLY PLAYING GOOD!!!! Why not score another 60 points? why not do a whamma lamma ding dong 360 summersault slamma jamma in this fools grill? By playing dirty it not only makes you look bad, makes your team look bad, look at what happend in Indiana....you think they got a good rep cuz of artest?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2005, 01:21:22 AM »
some of the biggest pussies reside on this board, so calling kobe a pussy is stupid

people dogged kobe for NOT fighting chris child.....he displays good sportsmanship and he's a pussy
now you're saying because kobe threw an aggravative elbow he's still a pussy for fighting back?

okay i see the pussy mentallity....
these players must be pussies then:

charles barkley
karl malone
dennis rodman
scottie pippen
ron artest
ben wallace
jermaine o'neal
shaquille o'neal
michael jordan
larry bird
moses malone
alonzo mourning
allen iverson
stephon marbury

i can go on and on.....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ecrazy

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2005, 01:24:51 AM »
some of the biggest pussies reside on this board, so calling kobe a pussy is stupid

people dogged kobe for NOT fighting chris child.....he displays good sportsmanship and he's a pussy
now you're saying because kobe threw an aggravative elbow he's still a pussy for fighting back?

charles barkley
karl malone
dennis rodman
scottie pippen
ron artest
ben wallace
jermaine o'neal
shaquille o'neal
michael jordan
larry bird
moses malone
alonzo mourning
allen iverson
stephon marbury

i can go on and on.....
I never called kobe a pussy, he's just a bad sport, he should have tried to sock the dude at least, by elbowing him and playing dirty is disrespectful to the game.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2005, 01:27:48 AM »

charles barkley
karl malone
dennis rodman
scottie pippen
ron artest
ben wallace
jermaine o'neal
shaquille o'neal
michael jordan
larry bird
moses malone
alonzo mourning
allen iverson
stephon marbury

i can go on and on.....
I never called kobe a pussy, he's just a bad sport, he should have tried to sock the dude at least, by elbowing him and playing dirty is disrespectful to the game.

dude shut the fuck up, you need to get laid or something, you got too much seman in your system

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ecrazy

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2005, 01:38:54 AM »

charles barkley
karl malone
dennis rodman
scottie pippen
ron artest
ben wallace
jermaine o'neal
shaquille o'neal
michael jordan
larry bird
moses malone
alonzo mourning
allen iverson
stephon marbury

i can go on and on.....

dude shut the fuck up, you need to get laid or something, you got too much seman in your system

What Are You, Retarded? if someone hits you in the head are you going to walk away, then hit him in the balls when he is least expecting it? dude, YOU are a dumbass

wcsoldier

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2005, 01:46:00 AM »
I  think , Kobe is right about the team being too soft at home, ,  too many uncontested lay-ups and dunks have been given. About Mike Miller, Kobe was pissed off coz this bitch walked away like nothin happened after the incident. We need a Rick-Fox type of player who can be the enforcer (who can be suspended games unlike the leader of the team)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 05:14:35 AM by wcsoldier »

wcsoldier

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2005, 05:18:04 AM »
LMAO@this guy^^^

Anyways, this suspension is bullshit...WTF. Dwyane Wade did the same exact thing, intentionally elbowing Kobe for retaliation, but he didn't get shit...More proof of Kobe being one of the most hated players in the league...and LMAO@that Hollywood comment, Kobe sounds serious as fuck about this shit...I love it. Seriously though, I woulda' socked Mike Miller in the head if he woulda' "accidently" cut my eye open like that. I definitely understand Kobe's frustrations, getting pounded everytime he takes it in, and most of the time there being no whistle...Even that last Kobe lay-up for the game was a foul, so I can definitely see where the frustration is coming from...I wanna see Odom and Kwame step up in Kobe's absence...I would love for the Lakers to win their next four games, as I predicted before the Kobe suspension...Profit is Kobe's most reliable back-up though, so the Lakers are really gunna feel his absence in these next 2 games...PeACe
There was a foul on the Mihm jumphook aswell. Phil said V. Wafer might start, I got a feelin he can be a good surprise

wcsoldier

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2005, 06:46:14 AM »
Kobe reaction ....

Kobe Bryant was suspended by the NBA without pay for two games for flagrantly fouling Memphis guard Mike Miller on Wednesday, an action that cost him $289,943 in lost salary and continued an already arduous week for Bryant and the Lakers.

Bryant, who disagreed with the league's decision, was called for the foul after elbowing Miller in the chin in the fourth quarter of the Lakers' 100-99 overtime loss. Referees called it a flagrant foul I, but the league upgraded it to a flagrant foul II, assessed for "unnecessary and excessive contact."

Bryant, the NBA's second-leading scorer, will serve the suspension for a home game Sunday against the Utah Jazz and a road game Tuesday in Utah.

"I'm very surprised," Bryant said Friday. "Shocked, actually. Very, very surprised. Angry and frustrated. I've been hit with a couple of flagrant fouls already this year, hit with a clothesline and no suspensions come of that. And I get two games for this."

Laker Coach Phil Jackson said Bryant's postgame comments probably contributed to the severity of the suspension.

Bryant said after the game that "any player that was going to come down the lane at that particular time, I was going to let them know that they just can't walk through here."

He reiterated those remarks Friday.

"What I said is no different than what everybody else says," Bryant said. "If somebody comes down the lane, you've got to hit them. You can't let them come down the lane, just finger-roll and get up easy baskets.

"Nothing to hurt anybody or anything like that, that's just basic NBA basketball."

Miller had thrown a pass just before the foul occurred.

Laker General Manager Mitch Kupchak also disagreed with the ruling.

"We understand that the league has a job to do in enforcing disciplinary action, but we disagree with and are disappointed with their ruling," Kupchak said in a statement.

Bryant can appeal the fine but not the suspension. He is not allowed to be in the arena for either game, and he spent most of Friday's practice watching from the sideline as the team prepared for Utah without him. The Lakers, currently 15-14, have lost three consecutive games by a combined nine points.

Miller and Bryant began tussling in the third quarter Wednesday, when a driving Miller elbowed Bryant and caused an inch-long gash near Bryant's left eye that required three stitches.

Bryant said Friday the league appeared to ignore that play.

"It seems that way," he said. "I got called for a foul on that? He threw his elbow out and cracked me in the face."

Bryant did express remorse for his flagrant foul … sort of.

"I wish I could go back in time and take that foul back knowing what I know now, getting two games for it," he said. "No way in my mind did I think it was going to be a suspension or something like that. No way."

Take it back how?

"I'd just hit him a little softer," Bryant said.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2005, 10:28:55 AM »
LMAO@this guy^^^

Anyways, this suspension is bullshit...WTF. Dwyane Wade did the same exact thing, intentionally elbowing Kobe for retaliation, but he didn't get shit...More proof of Kobe being one of the most hated players in the league...and LMAO@that Hollywood comment, Kobe sounds serious as fuck about this shit...I love it. Seriously though, I woulda' socked Mike Miller in the head if he woulda' "accidently" cut my eye open like that. I definitely understand Kobe's frustrations, getting pounded everytime he takes it in, and most of the time there being no whistle...Even that last Kobe lay-up for the game was a foul, so I can definitely see where the frustration is coming from...I wanna see Odom and Kwame step up in Kobe's absence...I would love for the Lakers to win their next four games, as I predicted before the Kobe suspension...Profit is Kobe's most reliable back-up though, so the Lakers are really gunna feel his absence in these next 2 games...PeACe
There was a foul on the Mihm jumphook aswell. Phil said V. Wafer might start, I got a feelin he can be a good surprise

Danksauce...Wafer is part of our future, should be interesting to watch him in his first start (hopefully he gets some real minutes).

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2005, 10:30:20 AM »

charles barkley
karl malone
dennis rodman
scottie pippen
ron artest
ben wallace
jermaine o'neal
shaquille o'neal
michael jordan
larry bird
moses malone
alonzo mourning
allen iverson
stephon marbury

i can go on and on.....

What Are You, Retarded? if someone hits you in the head are you going to walk away, then hit him in the balls when he is least expecting it? dude, YOU are a dumbass

LOL, I think elbowing someone and hitting them in the nuts is a little different...