Author Topic: Kobe Suspended two games for Vicious elbow  (Read 553 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Kobe Suspended two games for Vicious elbow
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2005, 10:33:00 AM »
"I wish I could go back in time and take that foul back knowing what I know now, getting two games for it," he said. "No way in my mind did I think it was going to be a suspension or something like that. No way."

Take it back how?

"I'd just hit him a little softer," Bryant said.

LMAO...Kobe is the greatest.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2005, 10:35:27 AM »
I'm Loving Kobe's Leadership..Kobe's Teammates need to wake the fuck up & Start winning these fucking Home Games ..6-7 @ Staples Center is not good.

Kobe is the only one that comes to play every night.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 10:37:10 AM by Kobe Bryant 62 pts In 3 Quarters WOW!!!! »

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2005, 11:14:29 AM »
I'm Loving Kobe's Leadership..Kobe's Teammates need to wake the fuck up & Start winning these fucking Home Games ..6-7 @ Staples Center is not good.

Kobe is the only one that comes to play every night.

EXactly, him elbowing is giving them a message "Come on guys toughen up."

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2005, 12:53:01 PM »
very easy to distinguish who are the Kobe Fans....and who are the Laker Fans. obviously two different groups lol There are better ways to get your team to toughin up, then takin a cheap shot at somebody like a bitch. News Flash! The team wont be any tougher 3 games from now. Comparing this to the old Detroit teams is silly. Those teams were legitimately tough...and yeah, they were dirty, and intimidating. But that was their gimic, their thing. What they lacked in talent, they made up for in toughness. This Laker squad is FARRRRRRRRRRRRR from that...and this wont change anything. If Kobe feels the team needs to resort to this shit....its his way of saying we arent talented enough to compete. The team doesnt need to toughin up physically, they need to toughin up mentally. Honestly, they should sit Kobe for more then two games. Im not talkin shit, but i seriously think it would help the overall team a LOT in the long run. These guys have gotten too dependant on Kobe. Having him out for 5 games or so would probably lose you 5 lol. But the team would get used to being more aggressive themselves...and not so passive. The other guys would have to step up in his absense, and should be stronger by the time he returned. Its well known around the league that Kobe isnt the greatest at motivating his teammates, so this would force them to motivate themselves. Just sitting and watching Kobe force up fade away jumper wont win the team any playoff series....so why not take the chance now and see what happens.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2005, 02:12:36 PM »
very easy to distinguish who are the Kobe Fans....and who are the Laker Fans. obviously two different groups lol There are better ways to get your team to toughin up, then takin a cheap shot at somebody like a bitch. News Flash! The team wont be any tougher 3 games from now. Comparing this to the old Detroit teams is silly. Those teams were legitimately tough...and yeah, they were dirty, and intimidating. But that was their gimic, their thing. What they lacked in talent, they made up for in toughness. This Laker squad is FARRRRRRRRRRRRR from that...and this wont change anything. If Kobe feels the team needs to resort to this shit....its his way of saying we arent talented enough to compete. The team doesnt need to toughin up physically, they need to toughin up mentally. Honestly, they should sit Kobe for more then two games. Im not talkin shit, but i seriously think it would help the overall team a LOT in the long run. These guys have gotten too dependant on Kobe. Having him out for 5 games or so would probably lose you 5 lol. But the team would get used to being more aggressive themselves...and not so passive. The other guys would have to step up in his absense, and should be stronger by the time he returned. Its well known around the league that Kobe isnt the greatest at motivating his teammates, so this would force them to motivate themselves. Just sitting and watching Kobe force up fade away jumper wont win the team any playoff series....so why not take the chance now and see what happens.

It's very easy to distinguish who are the Kobe haters...and who knows what the fuck they're saying. You are a Kobe hater, and you've proven it time after time. LMAO@it's well known that Kobe isn't good at motivating his teammates. Kobe's the first one to let a player know when they're fucking up and the first one to congratulate a player when he does good...Von Wafer is Kobe's guy, I wanna see him jump-start his career in these next 2 games. Who knows, maybe he can be a decent replacement for Laron Profit as back-up for Kobe, or even better...

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2005, 04:16:00 PM »

It's very easy to distinguish who are the Kobe haters...and who knows what the fuck they're saying. You are a Kobe hater, and you've proven it time after time. LMAO@it's well known that Kobe isn't good at motivating his teammates. Kobe's the first one to let a player know when they're fucking up and the first one to congratulate a player when he does good...Von Wafer is Kobe's guy, I wanna see him jump-start his career in these next 2 games. Who knows, maybe he can be a decent replacement for Laron Profit as back-up for Kobe, or even better...

take yourself out of your Kobe jersey for one second man. do you honestly think that Kobe is regarded as a great leader around the league? lol cmon NIK. i know youre a fan...but you CANT be that blind. and you guys seem to throw around this word "hater" like you dont even know what it means. every single "fan" has players they like...and dont like. does that mean youre a "hater" because you dont care for certain players? lol....childish. then all you guys are HUGE Shaq "Haters". Look at that Kobe Scored 62 fag....he disses shaq more then he dickrides Kobe. Now THAT is a fuckin hater....in your opinion. I could care less if one of you hates Shaq....hates Duncan...hates whoever. It doesnt matter to me. But you guys get all sensitive anyone says something honest about your guy. you guys are obsessed. if Kobe raped your mom...youd defend him lol. i told you before, he is a good player. but a great leader? righhhhhhhhhhhh. and you know the rest of what i said is true. the team would benifet as a whole from playing without him a few games. at least some of these other guys would (hopefully for laker fans) grow some balls and get some confidence. right now their timid. someone else needs to take charge.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2005, 05:13:05 PM »

take yourself out of your Kobe jersey for one second man. do you honestly think that Kobe is regarded as a great leader around the league? lol cmon NIK. i know youre a fan...but you CANT be that blind. and you guys seem to throw around this word "hater" like you dont even know what it means. every single "fan" has players they like...and dont like. does that mean youre a "hater" because you dont care for certain players? lol....childish. then all you guys are HUGE Shaq "Haters". Look at that Kobe Scored 62 fag....he disses shaq more then he dickrides Kobe. Now THAT is a fuckin hater....in your opinion. I could care less if one of you hates Shaq....hates Duncan...hates whoever. It doesnt matter to me. But you guys get all sensitive anyone says something honest about your guy. you guys are obsessed. if Kobe raped your mom...youd defend him lol. i told you before, he is a good player. but a great leader? righhhhhhhhhhhh. and you know the rest of what i said is true. the team would benifet as a whole from playing without him a few games. at least some of these other guys would (hopefully for laker fans) grow some balls and get some confidence. right now their timid. someone else needs to take charge.

WTF ARE YOU SAYING? Kobe is a natural born leader, if he wasn't, there's NO WAY he'd be this good. Look at what he's done for his back-court partners, from Atkins to Smush...They both had their career seasons playing alongside Kobe. Now he's doing it for Sasha, Wafer, Luke, Green, etc...Kobe takes players under his wing and guides them. When the Lakers play well, they're complying with Kobe, they follow his path, but then there are the dry-spells where they all just stand around and hope for Kobe to take care of the job, and THOSE are the games they lose...Kobe is a lot more of a player than you've ever given him credit for, and that's what so obviously makes you a hater...PeACe

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2005, 06:29:28 PM »
Teeray has officially become the dumbest piece of shit on this forum..

Tell us the truth,Do you get beat up by Laker fans everyday ???  :laugh:   Seriously,Someone needs to Slap the Stupid out of you.

I know for a FACT that the older Laker Fans love Magic,Kareem,James Worthy & all those other Laker Players from the 80's,Does that not make'em REAL Laker fans b/c they like the individual Players?

You're a fucking "butt-hurt", BAND WAGGON Spurs Fan...You shouldn't be talking about who's a real Fan & who is..No one takes you serious..you just mad that kobe & Shaq (when he was here) & the rest of the Lakers shitid on your favorite team..so just shut the fuck up.

And i speak the truth about shaq..but you pathetic shaq dick ryders don't want to hear the truth..like shaq yelling @ dr.Buss during a pre-season game ..Shaq yelled "Pay me Muthafucka"!! To the GREAT Dr.Buss.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 06:31:21 PM by Kobe Bryant 62 pts In 3 Quarters WOW!!!! »

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2005, 10:43:43 PM »
kobe is a punk ass

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2005, 11:43:41 PM »

WTF ARE YOU SAYING? Kobe is a natural born leader, if he wasn't, there's NO WAY he'd be this good. Look at what he's done for his back-court partners, from Atkins to Smush...They both had their career seasons playing alongside Kobe. Now he's doing it for Sasha, Wafer, Luke, Green, etc...Kobe takes players under his wing and guides them. When the Lakers play well, they're complying with Kobe, they follow his path, but then there are the dry-spells where they all just stand around and hope for Kobe to take care of the job, and THOSE are the games they lose...Kobe is a lot more of a player than you've ever given him credit for, and that's what so obviously makes you a hater...PeACe

"Natural born leader"? Wow...thats definetely a phrase we've never heard to describe Kobe. Like i said, theres a reason his leadership skills have been in question around the league ever since Shaq was traded away. Im not saying he'll NEVER be a good leader....he just isnt one now. He's a natural born scorer, thats obvious. He was the perfect compliment to Shaq during their championship run. A great Robin. You act like he's an amazing leader because he's givin guys hi fives n shit lol. When the Lakers play well, is when others take some initiative. They play well when Kobe scores between 25-35 points....and only shoots 25 times. When Kobe shoots 35 times, and scores 40 points...the team doesnt play so well. Like ive said, a million times NIK...he is a good player, one of the best in the league. But as much as you think i dont give him enough credit sometimes....you give him too much. Maybe we're both wrong, shit i dunno. Who gives a shit really. Its never been his skill or talent ive downtalked, its his attitude. He has a TON of talent in my opinion...if his head was where it needs to be, he'd be amazing and probably one of the best ever. He's not there now tho.

acbaylove

« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2006, 02:48:26 AM »
Miller did a stupid thing by hitting Kobe when it was totally unnecessary. Kobe did a stupid thing by elbowing Miller in retaliation. Kobe got suspended, and it's a good decision, but please Miller can't be portrayed like a poor victim: he started it. It's retaliation. Shit happens. It happened to Wade too, against Kobe, in their last game in Miami. But since Wade is untouchable, nobody suspended him. They didn't even call it a flagrant, lol. But fuck it, Kobe's shit was still wrong. Exactly like Miller's stupid foul. It's gonna be interesting to see the Lakers playing two straight without Kobe.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2006, 03:00:17 PM »

"Natural born leader"? Wow...thats definetely a phrase we've never heard to describe Kobe. Like i said, theres a reason his leadership skills have been in question around the league ever since Shaq was traded away. Im not saying he'll NEVER be a good leader....he just isnt one now. He's a natural born scorer, thats obvious. He was the perfect compliment to Shaq during their championship run. A great Robin. You act like he's an amazing leader because he's givin guys hi fives n shit lol. When the Lakers play well, is when others take some initiative. They play well when Kobe scores between 25-35 points....and only shoots 25 times. When Kobe shoots 35 times, and scores 40 points...the team doesnt play so well. Like ive said, a million times NIK...he is a good player, one of the best in the league. But as much as you think i dont give him enough credit sometimes....you give him too much. Maybe we're both wrong, shit i dunno. Who gives a shit really. Its never been his skill or talent ive downtalked, its his attitude. He has a TON of talent in my opinion...if his head was where it needs to be, he'd be amazing and probably one of the best ever. He's not there now tho.

The thing is, he's not a Robin...If Shaq was Superman, Kobe was Batman, or maybe even more...How could the closest thing to Jordan be described as a Robin? He's a leader, you all will see it soon...When he ends his career, there's no doubt in ANYONES mind that he WILL be one of the greatest players to ever play the game, and one of the greatest thing to have happened to the Laker organization in a long time...It's alright if you don't agree, just give credit where credit is due...Kobe's far from a Robin...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2006, 03:01:51 PM »
Miller did a stupid thing by hitting Kobe when it was totally unnecessary. Kobe did a stupid thing by elbowing Miller in retaliation. Kobe got suspended, and it's a good decision, but please Miller can't be portrayed like a poor victim: he started it. It's retaliation. Shit happens. It happened to Wade too, against Kobe, in their last game in Miami. But since Wade is untouchable, nobody suspended him. They didn't even call it a flagrant, lol. But fuck it, Kobe's shit was still wrong. Exactly like Miller's stupid foul. It's gonna be interesting to see the Lakers playing two straight without Kobe.

Yea, funny how out of all the 3 player (Kobe, Wade, Miller), only Kobe got suspended (and for 2 games!)...Shit's despicable.

acbaylove

« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2006, 06:06:34 PM »
Yeah, the refs ain't showing love to the Lakers lately.. Miller's foul was very very bad and dangerous. He was driving to the basket, with nobody stopping him, but still he hitted Kobe who was not even contesting his shot. I didn't like that shit AT ALL. But fuck that, like Phil said it's a marathon, and the next two games will be just a test for us, so i ain't bitching about it no more. What i wanna see is a good reaction at home. Surprisingly we have a way better away record than the home one. If we fix our menthal problems at home we could reach the 4-5th place in the Western.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2006, 06:10:19 PM by ACB »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2006, 06:09:48 PM »
Lately? I think the Lakers are easily the most hated team by refs around the league...The way calls have been going for them, I don't think ANYONE can argue that.