Author Topic: Homies, Big Fase shits on Game AGAIN !  (Read 1067 times)

DatNiggaDazisBack

• 'G'
Homies, Big Fase shits on Game AGAIN !
« on: December 30, 2005, 04:14:59 PM »
Big Fase speaks out AGAIN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a song that he hasn't put out that he did with a hook like,"I only think about u on 2 occasions,when I'm drunk & I'm hi".its a song with lyrical content about me and my people that are false or exadurated. I wish he would put it out,its very simular to the statements made in his PSA on therealbws website.
Nice song but like most of the others it is full of lies.
When I heard about the "Stop Snitchin-Stop Lyin" mixtape I thought he was talkin about 50cent snitchin,but I thought he was gonna address all his own issue of lies with the stop lyin part of it.
I thought he was just gonna come clean and clear the air.
I heard its a hot mixtape,I say heard because even though you saw it on sale in our store(gotta keep the lights on 4 now),I haven't heard it.
I refuse to listen to it or anything else he puts out because it is not REAL,so I can imagine what the DVD will be.One thing that you will notice is that there won't be any footage from Brazil Street Compton on it.

http://www.theblackwallstreet.com/ph...ic.php?t=38013

When he told the world he owned the block he put me in a very comprimsing position,but I didn't really worry because there are only 6 homes on this block and it seemed like a reachable goal.
We have never owned any property on Brazil street.The house he was renting was the 1st one that became available and he didn't want it nor did he want it for me,saying it was too much $ for a house in Compton.

IM STILL HERE!!
PAYIN THE RENT BLOOD.

http://www.theblackwallstreet.com/ph...ic.php?t=38025

The people that think I'm wrong for things that I said in my interview with Allhiphop.com and feel that I shouldn't have aired my family affairs in public,ask yourself if you have a full understanding of this situation.
I attempted to make this situation dissappear for 4 months,I kept this shit within and did everything I possibly could to keep this rift out of the public eye.
1st off I am not that jealous brother that some are attempting to make me out to be.
I have always felt that if my rap career was only to spawn my brothers career,then it was not in vein.There is a lot that comes with being an artist that my personality (quiet & not so outgoing)would not let me do.I knew my brother was perfect for the part & It was a perfect fit for me to be who I was to the situation and I never wanted anything but the best for my brother contrary to what some of you may think.

http://www.theblackwallstreet.com/ph...ic.php?t=37999

WHEN HE TOLD ALL OF HIS LOYAL FANS TO SEND IN A CD INSERT OF THE DOCUMENTARY THAT U PURCHASED INSTEAD OF BUYING TONY YAYO'S CD I KNEW THAT IT WAS A BAD IDEA, AND I VOICED THAT TO HIM.
I TOLD HIM HE WASNT GOING TO BE ABLE TO HANDLE THAT RUSH AND THAT HE COULD POSSIBLY LOSE FANS BEHIND IT.
HE OBVIOUSLY DISAGREED AND MADE THE PSA ANYWAY.
HE DIDNT GIVE OUT AN ADDRESS BUT ONCE THE STATEMENT WAS MADE,I HAD TO BACK HIM.
I GAVE THE ADDRESS TO THE BASE TO THE PUBLIC AND THE FANS BEGAN TO FLOOD US WITH MAIL.I NAMED THE SHIT "THE GAME HAS JUST BEGUN".
THEGAME HASNT BEEN ON THIS BLOCK IN OVER 5 MONTHS,ALL YOUR MAIL WAS COMING HERE AND FROM HERE WE WOULD SEND A BOX OF MAIL BY WAY OF SOME ONE WHO WE KNEW WAS GOING TO SEE HIM.
IF HE EVER GOT IT,I DONT KNOW4 SURE. BUT I DID MY PART TO GET YOUR SIGNED CD'S BACK TO YOU.
MY ONLY OTHER OPTION WAS TO FORGE HIS SIG. AND SEND THEM BACK OURSELVES BUT WE DIDNT HAVE THE $ FOR THE FREE MIXTAPE.
THE LAST BOX WAS JUST PICKED UP THIS PAST WEEK,SO HOPEFULLY YOU GET YOURS BACK,HOPEFULLY

http://www.theblackwallstreet.com/ph...ic.php?t=38070

I have always felt that if my rap career was only to spawn my brothers career,then it was not in vein.There is a lot that comes with being an artist that my personality (quiet & not so outgoing)would not let me do.I knew my brother was perfect for the part & It was a perfect fit for me to be who I was to the situation and I never wanted anything but the best for my brother contrary to what some of you may think.
When it comes to the BWS,my lil brother opened my eyes to a historical event that I never knew existed.He was the 1st to ever tel me about the happenings in Tulsa,Ok in 1921.I began to research this and from my research I embraced the idea of him naming his company after somthing this positive.
I remember the struggle I had in the streets with people who automatically assumed BWS was a blood gang,or CBP in disguise.I fought with my friends telling them to learn to seperate the two.
I had issues with people (haters)who didn't understand or even care to understand what it was that we were trying to do.As the reputation of BWS grew the hate grew with it.
I don't regret getting the ink of BWS on my skin because I know of the historical movement and secondly I took pride in being a part of somthing that my younger brother created.My tats will never be covered or lasered unless I change my mind as an older man.
Some of my allies also branded themselves with BWS and if they are regretful then that's their fault.Neither myself nor my brother ever told anyone to get a tatoo, they just did it on their own whatever the reason.
After my brother got shot we kept hustlin,he himself was back hustlin a week later.We were in the same apartment and the front office never got word of the incident. A month or so later we get a 3 day notice to get out due to some lease agreement issues that he had the option of avoiding
But failed to act.I didn't have anywhere to go so what I did was put all my shit in storage and push back to the hood.I didn't speak to him for a while because I felt he could have avoided us losing our apartment.When he would come to the hood I wouldn't even speak to him,he was the reason I felt I was back in the hood livin out the trunk of my Cadillac.I was homeless for almost 3 months,
I ended up gettin this lil spot in the hood on Brazil,one block from where I grew up on Arbutus.
I opened up a lil Chronic spot and started grindin.
My brother and I eventually made up and I remember him taking his trip to the bay with JT and coming back in 10 day with almost 30 songs done (Untold Story).I can't remember being more proud of him.We grinded his shit all around Compton and LA and got his buzz poppin.
Once he got signed to Aftermath,Gride came to me with the idea of building a website for BWS and TheGame.We launched the site on January 4,2004 and began to mass promote TheGame & BWS.
Aftermath,Interscope,G UNOT or Czar never promoted him like we did.I insisted that he interact with the fans on the site thru the forum,and I did the same.We promoted him without a release date even when the rumors of the possibility of his album not ever coming out existed.

People were getting between us and it was evident.
My opinion that was once priceless became close to worthless. I attempted to let my brother know how I was feeling several times to no avail. As time went on my presence was less and less necessary.During the weekend of the Magic show in Las Vegas I reached a point where I felt like I wasn't respected in a situation that I helped construct and instead of spending 3 more days in Vegas I opted to hop on the next thing smokin' back to LA.
Before I left I wrote an email to my brother telling him that I felt like I wasn't being respected and that I would rather step back than just hang around to look good. His only reply was have a safe flight.The next thing I hear is BWS members getting phone calls saying ,"Fase quit,do u wanna quit too?".In my opinion BWS wasn't somthing that I could just quit,I said I was choosing to step back.
I just got tired of people thinkin that I was a decision maker,I was nothing close to it contrary to what people thought.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Homies, Big Fase shits on Game AGAIN !
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 04:19:21 PM »
nobody cares about Game or BWS. when his new album comes out, then maybe i'll care.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 07:32:38 PM »
props

ThA KiD

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2005, 10:44:35 PM »
nice title, shits on game AGAIN ahah

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2005, 02:15:38 AM »
This is what Phat Rat gots to say:

PHAT RIGHT FINALLY HERE, SPEAKIN THE REAL AS ALWAYS!!!!!!! FUCK BIGFASE NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!! THIS NIGGA ACTING LIKE A STRAIGHT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS A FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!! GAME BUILT THIS SHIT AND THESE NIGGAS FROM BRAZIL AND WILMINGTON TRYING TO DESTROY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THEM JEALOUS ASS NIGGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAME IS BWS YOU CRAZY ASS NIGGAS!!!!!!!! HOW YOU GON GO AGAINST THAT!!!!!! OH YOU BITCH ASS NIGGAS!!!! I ALWAYS GOT LOVE FOR BRAZIL AND WILMINGTON BECAUSE THATS WHERE I COME FROM!!!!!!!!! BUT EVERY NIGGA RESTING THERE RIGHT NOW IS A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!! ALL YALL BITCH ASS NIGGAS GOT BWS TATTED ON YOUR BODY!!!!! DO YALL REALIZE GAME CREATED THAT!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU SIDE WITH BIGFASE HE AINT DO SHIT FOR YALL!!!!!!!! NOW I KNOW TO NEVER TRUST NO SNAKE ASS NIGGAS FROM THE HOOD CAUSE YALL ARE NO GOOD!!!!!!!! PHAT RAT SPEAKIN THE REAL!!!!!!!!! THIS TO ALL MY PEOPLES WHO ARE DOWN WITH GAME THROUGH THE THICK AND THIN!!!!!!!! THEY JUST MAD CAUSE THEY AINT EATIN!!!!!!! GAME GAVE THEM EVERY OPPOURTUNITY IN THE WORLD TO BETTER THEIR SITUATION AND THEIR LIVES AND THEY DIDNT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENS NOW!!!!!!! YOU BACK IN THE HOOD STARVIN!!!!!!!! ILL ALWAYS RIDE FOR MY NIGGA GAME BECAUSE HE OPENED DOORS FOR ME AND A WAY TO MAKE MONEY THE LEGAL WAY!!!!!!!!! BRAZIL AND WILMINGTON MAD BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT BUSINESS MEN AND COULDNT FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE THEMSELVES USEFUL!!!!!!!!!!! THEY COULD HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE BUT NO!!!!! NOW LOOK WHERE THEY AT!!!!! THEY LOSE OUT ON ALL THIS MONEY TO MAKE!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND ITS STILL FUCK G-UNOT ESPECIALLY Spider Joke YOU BITCH NIGGA YOU WILL BE ADDRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO BEFORE I FORGET, HURRICANES IN STORES NOW GO COP!!!!!!!!!

I WILL BE ON FOR A LITTLE BIT SO IF YALL GOT ANY QUESTION I WILL BE GLAD TO ANSWER......THIS FOR ALL MY FANS MAN!!!!!!!!! 1   

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2005, 04:28:18 AM »
E-beef rules.

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2005, 04:43:26 AM »
People were getting between us and it was evident.
My opinion that was once priceless became close to worthless. I attempted to let my brother know how I was feeling several times to no avail. As time went on my presence was less and less necessary.
damn, thats deep. i been in situations like that, cant say i blame dude.

ABN

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2005, 05:15:43 AM »
i still think it´s extremely immature for peeps who are in their mid 20´s and like Fase is in their 30´s to go on the net and say things that eventually will come back to haunt you.

ABN

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2005, 05:52:49 AM »
My brother is a real nigga but he doesnt understand what street life & hood love is all about.
Lil E is doin thaT SHIT FOR $$,HE WANNA SELL RECORDS.
SPIDER LOK IS "ACHIN 2 BUBBLE!"

FUCK ANY NIGGA SPEAKIN ON 100.

G.MALONE IS MY DUDE. BISHOP AND I RESPECT EACH OTHER.
SPIDER IS MORE CONFUSED THAN MY BROTHER,IN MY OPINION.
AND WITH EVERY1 ELSE U MENTIONED,I AM LOOKING TO FORM NEW RELATIONSHIPS AND FLOURISH.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2005, 09:36:03 AM »
Game is tha Hip Hop toilet everybody is shitting on him   :-\

:loopaper:

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2005, 09:39:21 AM »
My brother is a real nigga but he doesnt understand what street life & hood love is all about.
Lil E is doin thaT SHIT FOR $$,HE WANNA SELL RECORDS.
SPIDER LOK IS "ACHIN 2 BUBBLE!"

FUCK ANY NIGGA SPEAKIN ON 100.

G.MALONE IS MY DUDE. BISHOP AND I RESPECT EACH OTHER.
SPIDER IS MORE CONFUSED THAN MY BROTHER,IN MY OPINION.
AND WITH EVERY1 ELSE U MENTIONED,I AM LOOKING TO FORM NEW RELATIONSHIPS AND FLOURISH.

???

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2005, 11:10:52 AM »
This is what Phat Rat gots to say:

AND ITS STILL FUCK G-UNOT ESPECIALLY Spider Joke YOU BITCH NIGGA YOU WILL BE ADDRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO BEFORE I FORGET, HURRICANES IN STORES NOW GO COP!!!!!!!!!

I WILL BE ON FOR A LITTLE BIT SO IF YALL GOT ANY QUESTION I WILL BE GLAD TO ANSWER......THIS FOR ALL MY FANS MAN!!!!!!!!! 1   

LMAO :D :D :D :D

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2005, 03:27:53 PM »

papa-smurf

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2006, 01:07:11 PM »
BIG fase is a real nigga for this one,Real recognize real,and if u dont recognize thats this is real and not someone just hateing on they younger brother then yall aint real because if u just read everything dude is saying,He not hateing on game or nothing,u could tell he more hurt by it,U could tell he got love for his brother and he a never become cool with his brother enemies,he still feel like fucc gunit,big fase a real nigga for this,hope game and bg fase make up and move forward,

GAme should know u cant burn bridges,

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2006, 04:17:18 PM »
payin the rent blood

LMAO
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"