Author Topic: Updated: Spider Loc dissin game(doja)..talks about "punking" Game, Eastwood etc  (Read 1512 times)

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: Spider Loc dissin game(doja...lol) on his forum
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2006, 10:54:26 PM »
just like daz said suge killed 2pac...okay great; but he still managed to work for him for another 5 years? lol man the west coast is fuckin clowns
And Snoop saying Suge killed 2Pac then trying to squash the beef ???

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2006, 10:58:21 PM »
lol @ this dumbass nigga thinking 50 is going to drop his album!!!! 

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
another nice post

"When Game Dropped His Album He Had A Signin At A Lil Record Store On Rosecrans And Central. A Few Of My Homegirls From Tragniew Went To Get Autographs Wearin Spiderloc T Shirts, They Had Seen Game On 106 And Park A Few Days Earlier And Were Disturbed Cuz When He Wuz Asked What Wuz Goin On With G Unit In The Up Comin Year He Named Everybody But Me And They Wanted To Ask Him Why, They Chirped Me While They Were In Line Waitin To Enter The Store For An Autograph And Told Me What They Were Doin. I Told Them To Put Him On The Phone When They Got To The Table Or Tell Him To Answer His Phone When I Called. They Hit Me And Said They Asked Him Why He Didnt Say My Name And He Said He Didnt Give Me A Shout Out Fa The Same Reason He Didnt Give His Mama A Shout Out. I Wuz Less Than 10 Mins Away So I Shot Up There In One Car With Three Niggaz, When I Got To The Parkin Lot Which Houses The Food 4 Less Taco B Ell Payless Shoes Cleaners And Record Store It Wuz Infested With Bloods And Blacc Wall St Niggaz Me And My Niggas In White T's And Blue La Hats Mobbed Threw The Crowd Talked To Fat Rat Like A Bitch When He Acted Like He Didnt Want To Let A Nigga In, And Then Glasses Ushered A Nigga To The Bacc Entrence Where Before Game Or Face Knew It Me And My Niggaz Wuz Walkin Threw The Bacc Of The Store Tappin Him On The Shoulder, Face Wuz Right Behind Game Sittin On A Crate Game Wuz At The Table Greetin Fans When I Tapped His Shoulder He Looked Up And Looked As If He Had Seen A Ghost He Barely Said What Up, I Stayed Fa Quite Some Time And Hollered At Face, Its Hard Fa Me To Believe He Said Some Hoe Shit Like That, But If So I Guess Hoe Shit Run In They Blood Maybe I Dounno He Cant Tell U Nan Way I Wuz Eva Unreal, I Aint Neva Been All Up Unda Cuz Brother I Slid Threw There Here And There Tryin Hard To Keep It Real With Some Niggaz That Were Appearrin Mo And Mo Funny Style As Time Went On, Im Not Real But The Last Time I Wuz On Brazil I Had A T Shirt On With A Picture Of 50 And Yayo On The Front And Bacc Just Like The Xxl Cover And Bacc Page When He Wuz Breakin Him Outta Jail, I Got A Release From Eastwood Fa The Brainless Album I Got Out And All That And Told Eastwood He Need To Stay In His Place And He Look Stupid Wearin The Blacc Wall Chain He Had On, But I Could Go On Fa Hours Tryin To Get Yaw To C What Time It Really Is"

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
another nice post

"When Game Dropped His Album He Had A Signin At A Lil Record Store On Rosecrans And Central. A Few Of My Homegirls From Tragniew Went To Get Autographs Wearin Spiderloc T Shirts, They Had Seen Game On 106 And Park A Few Days Earlier And Were Disturbed Cuz When He Wuz Asked What Wuz Goin On With G Unit In The Up Comin Year He Named Everybody But Me And They Wanted To Ask Him Why, They Chirped Me While They Were In Line Waitin To Enter The Store For An Autograph And Told Me What They Were Doin. I Told Them To Put Him On The Phone When They Got To The Table Or Tell Him To Answer His Phone When I Called. They Hit Me And Said They Asked Him Why He Didnt Say My Name And He Said He Didnt Give Me A Shout Out Fa The Same Reason He Didnt Give His Mama A Shout Out. I Wuz Less Than 10 Mins Away So I Shot Up There In One Car With Three Niggaz, When I Got To The Parkin Lot Which Houses The Food 4 Less Taco B Ell Payless Shoes Cleaners And Record Store It Wuz Infested With Bloods And Blacc Wall St Niggaz Me And My Niggas In White T's And Blue La Hats Mobbed Threw The Crowd Talked To Fat Rat Like A Bitch When He Acted Like He Didnt Want To Let A Nigga In, And Then Glasses Ushered A Nigga To The Bacc Entrence Where Before Game Or Face Knew It Me And My Niggaz Wuz Walkin Threw The Bacc Of The Store Tappin Him On The Shoulder, Face Wuz Right Behind Game Sittin On A Crate Game Wuz At The Table Greetin Fans When I Tapped His Shoulder He Looked Up And Looked As If He Had Seen A Ghost He Barely Said What Up, I Stayed Fa Quite Some Time And Hollered At Face, Its Hard Fa Me To Believe He Said Some Hoe Shit Like That, But If So I Guess Hoe Shit Run In They Blood Maybe I Dounno He Cant Tell U Nan Way I Wuz Eva Unreal, I Aint Neva Been All Up Unda Cuz Brother I Slid Threw There Here And There Tryin Hard To Keep It Real With Some Niggaz That Were Appearrin Mo And Mo Funny Style As Time Went On, Im Not Real But The Last Time I Wuz On Brazil I Had A T Shirt On With A Picture Of 50 And Yayo On The Front And Bacc Just Like The Xxl Cover And Bacc Page When He Wuz Breakin Him Outta Jail, I Got A Release From Eastwood Fa The Brainless Album I Got Out And All That And Told Eastwood He Need To Stay In His Place And He Look Stupid Wearin The Blacc Wall Chain He Had On, But I Could Go On Fa Hours Tryin To Get Yaw To C What Time It Really Is"

Cuz, fucc this nigga...dicc suck'n ass mothafucca!  I'm from the SC and I never seen a LA nigga like this on the forum talking shit as much as this clown.  If all the shit that this nigga say happened, why didn't he come out w/ the shit right after like he did w/ Yuk!  That nigga made a video damn near the same day when that shit cracc'd off w/ Yuk!  These niggaz bring more drama than bitches...lol

Isabelle

• Lil Geezy
that was so hard to read!

somebody teach him how to write.

rik

that was so hard to read!

somebody teach him how to write.

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
Lol at this fake ass internet Gangsta/ 50 hypeman/ 50 bitchboy this nigga is more dramatic than a drama queen fuckin gossipin bitch and he got the nerve to call Eastwood weak?  When that "Freeze" Track from SSSL and "We Ballin" With Crooked I shits on anything Spider ever put his wack ass lyrics on lol........Also another good one is EastWood "From The Block to The Booth" from the SelfMade mixtape vol.3 tight ass song.......Fuck Spider nigga is garbage......

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
 8) Nigga talk way to much shit on the net...He keeps talkin about all these times he punked Game and how he hate that nigga and shit, well if you really hate that nigga spider you shoulda courted his ass when you seen him nigga.

westkoastanostra

LOL i reading his extremely mispelled post...fuck spider joke...

Azadis

• 'G'
new post

Big Fase answered this on his Website:

"My Response:
That nigga came 2 that record store and I asked him immediately,whats up with him and my brother?
that nigga said he wanted to know the same thing.
I said well holla at the nigga then,that nigga tryna make it seem like he hard.
it wasnt no blue la hats either.

and the last time he ever came on Brazil he got his lil release from eastwood,but he never got out the car & he felt that negativite energy when I came outside.Real cold shoulder style!
then that nigga AR had on the brand new GUNOT shirt and walked up 2 the car flossin it on the nigga and he didnt say shit.

he came here fake from the jump and I wasnt ever feelin dude.
I think he could always tell too.
look at the way that nigga cheesin on that famous flick he got with Game,that he asked him to come outside to take.

the nigga is "achin to bubble"

SUPER CRIP ass nigga,that shit dont impress me dogg,I aint ever claimed to be the hardest nigga.
but imma SURVIVOR nigga.
I can smell a fake nigga a mile away!"

Crown

• 'G'
Spider Loc needs to quit with all the shit talkin and practice rappin cuz he aint ready.
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

Azadis

• 'G'
new post

Big Fase responsed on blackwallstreet.com:

"My Response:
That nigga came 2 that record store and I asked him immediately,whats up with him and my brother?
that nigga said he wanted to know the same thing.
I said well holla at the nigga then,that nigga tryna make it seem like he hard.
it wasnt no blue la hats either.

and the last time he ever came on Brazil he got his lil release from eastwood,but he never got out the car & he felt that negativite energy when I came outside.Real cold shoulder style!
then that nigga AR had on the brand new GUNOT shirt and walked up 2 the car flossin it on the nigga and he didnt say shit.

he came here fake from the jump and I wasnt ever feelin dude.
I think he could always tell too.
look at the way that nigga cheesin on that famous flick he got with Game,that he asked him to come outside to take.

the nigga is "achin to bubble"

SUPER CRIP ass nigga,that shit dont impress me dogg,I aint ever claimed to be the hardest nigga.
but imma SURVIVOR nigga.
I can smell a fake nigga a mile away!"

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2006, 03:53:48 AM »
i still think itīs extremely immature for peeps who are in their late 20īs to go on the net and pop shit
Not really.if you got that type of time to fuck off,then why not holla at the little homies on the board(you never to old to learn or teach people something,no matter how old or young they are)....thats just like you saying if your 30 yrs of age.you should not listen to hiphop.fuck that I grew up with hiphop,and im gonna die with it.plus this is the internet,people can tune in to what ever they want....(you not saying that about these grown ass men running all these different hiphop sits).....come on dogg,age has nothing to do with it.if ya got it,ya got it...if not,then hey.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
And talking shit is human nature.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

ABN

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2006, 05:33:29 AM »
i still think itīs extremely immature for peeps who are in their late 20īs to go on the net and pop shit
Not really.if you got that type of time to fuck off,then why not holla at the little homies on the board(you never to old to learn or teach people something,no matter how old or young they are)....thats just like you saying if your 30 yrs of age.you should not listen to hiphop.fuck that I grew up with hiphop,and im gonna die with it.plus this is the internet,people can tune in to what ever they want....(you not saying that about these grown ass men running all these different hiphop sits).....come on dogg,age has nothing to do with it.if ya got it,ya got it...if not,then hey.
naw, i donīt have anything against them using the net i just think itīs immature for them to handle their personal problems on the net.