Author Topic: Updated: Spider Loc dissin game(doja)..talks about "punking" Game, Eastwood etc  (Read 1514 times)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Now I agree with that.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
spider loc is clearly a fucking snake.  look at everything he's ever said.  dude was beefin' with bad azz because he felt bad azz hadn't done enough to help his career.  he was all on game's dick, initially defending game in the conflict with yuk, now riding on game because game wasn't doing enough to help his career.  he's working with eastwood, has dude on his album or mixtape or whatever, then once eastwood's little fame isn't enough for him he moves on.  he's stated numerous times that 50 is paying him and that's why he's riding with 50. 

spider loc is clearly one of these cats that will smile in someone's face, and act all buddy buddy with someone while secretly fostering hatred and disdain in his heart.  i believe him that he never respected eastwood, but he was probably joking with dude all buddy buddy and shit when he felt it would put some $$$ in his pocket.   i believe the same shit happened with game, that he never really respected game either.

the bottom line is spider seems like one of those cats you can't fuck with unless your broker than him and bringing even less to the table.  otherwise dude is probably just on some snake shit, trying to use you to get ahead.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 08:46:51 AM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
man hes a knob no one will buy his album, he only dissin game cus 50 thinks that way he'll get exposure but people dont want that they want dope records not publicity
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

jeromechickenbone

spider loc is clear a fucking snake. look at everything he's ever said. dude was beefin' with bad azz because he felt bad azz hadn't done enough to help his career. he was all on game's dick, initially defending game in the conflict with yuk, now riding on game because game wasn't doing enough to help his career. he's working with eastwood, has dude on his album or mixtape or whatever, then once eastwood's little fame isn't enough for him he moves on. he's stated numerous times that 50 is paying him and that's why he's riding with 50.

spider loc is clearly one of these cats that will smile in someone's face, and act all buddy buddy with someone while secretly fostering hatred and disdain in his heart. i believe him that he never respected eastwood, but he was probably joking with dude all buddy buddy and shit when he felt it would put some $$$ in his pocket. i believe the same shit happened with game, that he never really respected game either.

the bottom line is spider seems like one of those cats you can't fuck with unless your broker than him and bringing even less to the table. otherwise dude is probably just on some snake shit, trying to use you to get ahead.

Word to all that.  This wack beef-for-publicity trend in hip-hop needs to end.  It used to be who was nicest on the mic, not who talked the most shit, who's the hardest, blah blah blah.  Spider is probably eating because 50 is trying to buy some cred on the West, and to try to keep Game sidetracked with him.  I'm all for getting paid, but it's a fucking joke that this is what hip-hop amounts to these days.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I cant wait till someone puts bitch ass Spider Joke in his place, actually 50 dropping him from Gay-Unit would be even better.

ABN

I cant wait till someone puts bitch ass Spider Joke in his place, actually 50 dropping him from Gay-Unit would be even better.
yea lol then Spider Loc would be stuck with his G-Unit Crip gang in LA ;D and he got that big ass G-Unit tat on one hand and on the other he got that "G" that G-Unit uses as their logo every now and then.

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
50cent would be pretty stupid if he dropped spider from the unit...

ABN

50cent would be pretty stupid if he dropped spider from the unit...
care to explain? Spiderīs not gonna sell more then Yayo did and if 50 and Yayo hadnīt grown up togheter you think it wouldīve been all gravy for Yayo to flop? and 50 donīt need no so called "street cred" coz heīs gonna sell albums even if heīs caught gettin head from Yayo or Banks.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
spider loc is clearly a fucking snake.  look at everything he's ever said.  dude was beefin' with bad azz because he felt bad azz hadn't done enough to help his career.  he was all on game's dick, initially defending game in the conflict with yuk, now riding on game because game wasn't doing enough to help his career.  he's working with eastwood, has dude on his album or mixtape or whatever, then once eastwood's little fame isn't enough for him he moves on.  he's stated numerous times that 50 is paying him and that's why he's riding with 50. 

spider loc is clearly one of these cats that will smile in someone's face, and act all buddy buddy with someone while secretly fostering hatred and disdain in his heart.  i believe him that he never respected eastwood, but he was probably joking with dude all buddy buddy and shit when he felt it would put some $$$ in his pocket.   i believe the same shit happened with game, that he never really respected game either.

the bottom line is spider seems like one of those cats you can't fuck with unless your broker than him and bringing even less to the table.  otherwise dude is probably just on some snake shit, trying to use you to get ahead.

I really wouldnt use this argument againts Spider since Game is envolved.We all know Game is the king of sucking up to somebody and then dissing him(Jay-z,Joe Budden,Memphis Bleek,GUnit...).He even said GUnit is a modern N.W.A.  :D :D

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
I really wouldnt use this argument againts Spider since Game is envolved.We all know Game is the king of sucking up to somebody and then dissing him(Jay-z,Joe Budden,Memphis Bleek,GUnit...).He even said GUnit is a modern N.W.A.  :D :D

i'm no fan of game. 
i think spider is a snake and i stand by my comments. 
game has his own issues.  game's own brother doesn't seem to respect him.  dude seemed real disturbed by game's butterfly tattoo, lol!
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL@INTERNET FOLK, all concerned with the way a gangsta spells shit on a fucc'n forum,get the fucc outta here with that bullshit,you muthafuccas sound like nerds fo shoulders,who gives a fucc who he talks about,thats his thing,yall just crying cause he spit'n some facts about yall hero hahah,it's gonna be ight,and everybody knew about ol boy's past as a stripper except you mostly overseas cats, but the bottom line is this,if any of these cats make some good music go out and buy that shit cause thats the bottom line,i been knew that equal game was a stripper but that ain't really my business shit if that equal was making hella money off them bitches more power to him,cause broads will spend,and spi is getting better on the mic each time out,so much success to these blacc men,just don't want to see no killing outta this and its all good yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

ABN

LOL@INTERNET FOLK, all concerned with the way a gangsta spells shit on a fucc'n forum,get the fucc outta here with that bullshit,you muthafuccas sound like nerds fo shoulders,who gives a fucc who he talks about,thats his thing,yall just crying cause he spit'n some facts about yall hero hahah,it's gonna be ight,and everybody knew about ol boy's past as a stripper except you mostly overseas cats, but the bottom line is this,if any of these cats make some good music go out and buy that shit cause thats the bottom line,i been knew that equal game was a stripper but that ain't really my business shit if that equal was making hella money off them bitches more power to him,cause broads will spend,and spi is getting better on the mic each time out,so much success to these blacc men,just don't want to see no killing outta this and its all good yell
heīs spitting facts when he hasnīt proved anything of what he said ???

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
spider loc is clear a fucking snake. look at everything he's ever said. dude was beefin' with bad azz because he felt bad azz hadn't done enough to help his career. he was all on game's dick, initially defending game in the conflict with yuk, now riding on game because game wasn't doing enough to help his career. he's working with eastwood, has dude on his album or mixtape or whatever, then once eastwood's little fame isn't enough for him he moves on. he's stated numerous times that 50 is paying him and that's why he's riding with 50.

spider loc is clearly one of these cats that will smile in someone's face, and act all buddy buddy with someone while secretly fostering hatred and disdain in his heart. i believe him that he never respected eastwood, but he was probably joking with dude all buddy buddy and shit when he felt it would put some $$$ in his pocket. i believe the same shit happened with game, that he never really respected game either.

the bottom line is spider seems like one of those cats you can't fuck with unless your broker than him and bringing even less to the table. otherwise dude is probably just on some snake shit, trying to use you to get ahead.

Word to all that.  This wack beef-for-publicity trend in hip-hop needs to end.  It used to be who was nicest on the mic, not who talked the most shit, who's the hardest, blah blah blah.  Spider is probably eating because 50 is trying to buy some cred on the West, and to try to keep Game sidetracked with him.  I'm all for getting paid, but it's a fucking joke that this is what hip-hop amounts to these days.

For real, this shit is wack. Whatever happened to having skills? Talent?
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

smp4life

Spider-loc = 2 faced.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!

about Eastwood

Man I Do What The Fucc I Wanna Do. Just Know I Wuz The Nigga Shitted On Around Death Row. While These Niggas Cashed Checcs And Took Triips And Used Up Countless Hours Of Studio Time I Wuz Barely Involved. While They Made Numerous Radio Appearences Durin That Time The First Time I Saw The Inside Of A Radio Station Young Bucc Walked Me In It. Im Not Lookin To Have None Of Them Niggaz On My. Album. Its All Love With Crook But He Doin His Thang And Im Doin Mine. We Hollar Every Now And Then And We Are Gonna Be Gettin Down Together But Not On The West Kept Secret And East Wood? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha If Yaw Only Knew. I Will Neva In My True Blue Life Rap With Cuz. He Has Zero Baccbone He's A Clown And A Joke. I Dont Respect Him At All. If U Knew Where We Came From B4 Suge And How Much I Know About How Weird Cuz Is. Then When We Got Ova There I Neva Treated Cuz Like No Weine, While He Went Super Hollywood On A Nigga I Just Played The Cut. He Came And Appoligized Afta Suge Started Cuttin Off His Water. He Wuz Gettin Evicted And Shit And Wuznt Gettin His Checcs He Became Humble And Hollered At Me To Appologize Fa Goin Hollywood. Those Were His Words. He Told Me Suge Got In His Head And Wuz Playin Him Against Me. I Still Didnt Get Mad Cuz I Expected That Type Of Shit From Cuz He Wuznt My Homie Or Nothin. Then He Jumped On My Nutts Hard Whe N The Unit Came. I Guess Game Reached Out And He Flipped. At The Row He Used To Talk Bad About Cuz. Im The One And Only West Kept Secret