Author Topic: 50 Cent releasing more singles from Massacre and Grodt OST (and so is Banks)  (Read 614 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
GUnitWorld.com: With All The Success And Award Nominations Curtis Jackson Is Recieving From His Top Selling Album The Massacre, The Rapper Has Decided To Release A 5th Single From The Album Which Will Be "So Amazing", The Video Is Already Shot And Features On His Re-release Collectables Edition of The Album Which Features Video's From All 21 Songs From The Album. Most Of The Videos Are Video Animated Or Home Video Recorded, With The Addition Of "So Amazing", The Video WILL Be RE-Shot, With New Scenes And More Effects........Look Out For Da Video Late January 2006.

GUnitWorld.com: 50 Cent has released "Hustler's Ambition" (which made it to #65 on the U.S. Top 100), and "Window Shopper" (which made it to #20 and is still charting on the U.S. Top 100) from his already platinum movie soundtrack "Get Rich Or Die Tryin", and now he is going to release more. He already filmed another video with Mobb Deep (remember the Outta Control remix?) called "Have A Party" set to debut anytime now. 50 Cent has also been talking about shooting another video since the soundtrack is selling so well. According to 50, the next single (which wouldn't drop until around March/April 2006) is going to be "What If". Also, if Banks has his way, he is going to release a video for the track "Get Low" to help promote his second album dropping early 2006.

mauzip

:heart:

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
boooo! more shit on the radio then
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Sikotic™

Let him do it. The sooner people lose interest in him, the better.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. Humonculous

So Amazing is the worst song on the massacre

GangstaBoogy

"So Amazing" actually wasnt that bad the first few listens. He's only putting it out to promote Olivia tho.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WestCoasta

YESSSSSSSSSS more music for my iPod Nano  :rock:

Eihtball

"Have A Party" is probably my favorite track on that album, but "Get Low" just sounds like a filler track that was left off Banks' own album - it isn't worthy of getting a video, let alone airplay.

'EclipZe

hope people will get bored with him overreacting all this shit

SCRIP1ONER

• 'G'
hope people will get bored with him overreacting all this shit

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
G-Unit's been releasing many singles, but only about a handful of them have been successful. "So Amazing" might be a hit, same for "Have A Party". Both tracks are alright in my opinion, but 50 needs to kick back for a minute. Take a break or some shit, that's how artists stay fresh. Everyone's getting tired of G-Unit, rightfully so.

Elevz

G-Unit's been releasing many singles, but only about a handful of them have been successful. "So Amazing" might be a hit, same for "Have A Party". Both tracks are alright in my opinion, but 50 needs to kick back for a minute. Take a break or some shit, that's how artists stay fresh. Everyone's getting tired of G-Unit, rightfully so.

That right there is so true. 50 probably doesn't realise he's digging his own grave by trying to stay on top of the single charts non stop. That's how people get bored of you the quickest.

kingwell

Fuck that, make a video for the best song on there, Don't Need No Help!!!

smp4life

I got the soundtrack. My take on it.
Oliva - Sings one hook on it. She has no presence at all. She'll never drop after Yayo "Yayo'd" on his album.
Banks - Garbage, I don't see his appeal.
Mase - Garbage.
Spider - Mediocre.
Young Buck - still sounding good, with good beats too.
50 - his pop/loves songs suck, but some of the street ones are ok.
Mobb Deep - Not really standing out.
M.O.P. - Sounding the same as they ever did.
Yayo - mediocre rapper.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
all the more reason not to listen to the radio
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"