Author Topic: Letterman 1 - O'Reilly 0  (Read 383 times)

Sikotic™

Letterman 1 - O'Reilly 0
« on: January 04, 2006, 05:55:10 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Letterman 1 - O'Reilly 0
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 09:29:27 PM »
Holidays is not about trying not to say Christmas.  This was on aired on January 3rd right?  What the fuck happen two days before the third?  A new year?  Is that not a holiday?  Thats why people fucking say Happy Holidays. 

And here is an actual FACT about the Silent Night song
Ridgewood Elementary didn’t change the lyrics to “Silent Night.” What they did was perform a 1988 copyrighted play called “The Little Tree’s Christmas Gift.”

That play actually contains numerous songs about Christmas, including the grand finale, an audience-led group singing of “We Wish You A Merry Christmas.” The play’s creator, Dwight Elrich, happens to lead the New Covenant Singers of Bel Air Presbyterian Church in Los Angeles.

In fact, “The Little Tree’s Christmas Gift” has been performed in several churches, including the Oakwood Forest Christian Church in Kingsport, Tennessee, the St. Anthony Parish School in Des Moines, Iowa, and St. Mark’s Episcopal Church of Abeline, Texas.So why are the Silent Night lyrics changed in “Little Tree’s Christmas”? Because the play is about a small, lonely Christmas tree that is told it is “too scraggly, it will never sell.” That character sings the revised lyrics — “Cold in the night, No one in sight, Winter winds whirl and bite” — in a scene lamenting his sad state. The rewording has absolutely nothing to do with “secularizing” the song.

This is the list of the songs in "The Little Tree's Christmast Gift"
   1.  The Little Tree's Christmas Gift (Overture)
   2. Buy Our Trees! (The Tree Men's Song)
   3. Please Make A Deal For Me (Tree Buyers' Song #1)
   4. Please Make A Deal For Me (Tree Buyers' Song #2)
   5. Cold In the Night (The Little Tree's Song)
   6. O Little Tree With Slender Branch (Family's Song)
   7. Here We Come A-Caroling / O Christmas Tree (Carolers' Songs)
   8. Underscore Tree Music
   9. Christmas Tree Song
  10. Deck The Halls / We Wish You A Merry Christmas (Audience Participation Carols)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 06:21:17 PM »
My favorite part was when Letterman accused O'Reilly of not being objective in his reporting. O'Reilly asked him for an example, and Letterman then admitted he had never seen his show.

Letterman came off looking like an idiot. Don't mess with O'Reilly.....

« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 06:23:46 PM by Real American »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 06:39:33 PM »
My favorite part was when Letterman accused O'Reilly of not being objective in his reporting. O'Reilly asked him for an example, and Letterman then admitted he had never seen his show.

o' reilly can kick anyone's ass when it comes political debates and issues.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 08:30:32 PM »
O'Reilly a journalist lied, while Letterman an entertainer did his job.  End of match
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 08:39:34 PM by Javy »

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 09:27:38 PM »
lmfao this was some classic shit.

i hate oreilly

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 09:54:47 PM »
Remember when the son of a 9/11 victim was on O'Reilly's show... and he was against the war... O'Reilly started getting all pissed n shit... saying "your dad would be very disappointed right now" LOLLLL O'Reilly is a fucking retard
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 09:56:59 PM »
Remember when the son of a 9/11 victim was on O'Reilly's show... and he was against the war... O'Reilly started getting all pissed n shit... saying "your dad would be very disappointed right now" LOLLLL O'Reilly is a fucking retard

http://www.youtube.com/?v=eJeGDEe00y4

There's the clip if u want to see it again lol

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 10:20:23 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/?v=eJeGDEe00y4

There's the clip if u want to see it again lol

Props... LOL... Neo-Cons and Zionists have got to be the dumbest, most ignorant people alive...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2006, 10:28:38 PM »
Look at how O'Reilly brags about how he has done more for the 9/11 victims than that guy could ever dream of. No shit you moron, you've become rich off of all the dumbasses that buy your lies. That's why you can pay off all your sexual harrassment victims too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2006, 02:16:43 PM »

O'Reilly got mad because that stupid son blamed the US government for 9/11, not the terrorists.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2006, 02:48:50 PM »

praising bill o'rielly doesn't make you a good conservative... it means you're an idiot.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2006, 02:59:48 PM »

O'Reilly got mad because that stupid son blamed the US government for 9/11, not the terrorists.

LMAO

GLICK: ... is that in -- six months before the Soviet invasion in Afghanistan, starting in the Carter administration and continuing and escalating while Bush's father was head of the CIA, we recruited a hundred thousand radical mujahadeens to combat a democratic government in Afghanistan, the Turaki government.

GLICK: The people in Afghanistan...

O'REILLY: Who killed your father.

GLICK: ... didn't kill my father.

O'REILLY: Sure they did. The al Qaeda people were trained there.

GLICK: The al Qaeda people? What about the Afghan people?

O'REILLY: See, I'm more angry about it than you are!

GLICK: So what about George Bush?

O'REILLY: What about George Bush? He had nothing to do with it.

GLICK: The director -- senior as director of the CIA.

O'REILLY: He had nothing to do with it.

GLICK: So the people that trained a hundred thousand Mujahadeen who were...

He never blames Bush for 9/11.  Now get Oreilly's dick out of ur ears, cuz hes clearly giving you cum full of crap that u blindly follow

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2006, 03:30:32 PM »
^ LOL... I remember that shit.. O'Reilly is an idiot...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2006, 03:48:11 PM »
why does O'Reilly hate freedom?