Author Topic: I need some tough love  (Read 1331 times)

NADYA_IS_BACK

I need some tough love
« on: January 02, 2006, 03:41:23 PM »
I know most of you guys are cunts, so come on, be a cunt to me, I'm still whining about how my ass got played by the same guy and I need to get the fuck over it. I figured this could work cos it did last time until I made the same mistake all over again..................

ABN

Re: I need some tough love
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 03:42:50 PM »
just find another dick to suck on and you should be fine 8)

NADYA_IS_BACK

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 03:47:24 PM »
I didnt even give him head this time around. Its not like that. Im being honest here, I really fuckin love this guy. But he treats me like shit, But you know when A guy has a soft side, and you want to be the one to "change him", abit like king kong. Anyway, thats the situation.Hes been hurt before, so I wanted to be there for him and I really cared for him. Figures he just wants me out of his life and I did nothin wrong. 5 years of bein there too. So yeah, bring on the tough love but leave out the dick shit.

Throwback

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2006, 03:48:38 PM »
slutbag slur of a whore.

ABN

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2006, 03:51:26 PM »
you´re stupid if you´re serious about this shit coz guys or hoes never change. it´s damn near impossible to make a ho a housewife or to make a fucking hippie crackhead a successfull business man(bad examples but you should get the point). if he´s an asshole he´s gonna be an asshole until he dies and that´s that.

NADYA_IS_BACK

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2006, 03:54:04 PM »
yeah , thats some good advice. thanks. but hes not an ass hole. he wasnt an ass hole to the love of his life. hes just an ass hole to me i firmly believe hes nice to every other bitch but me

ABN

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2006, 03:55:33 PM »
yeah , thats some good advice. thanks. but hes not an ass hole. he wasnt an ass hole to the love of his life. hes just an ass hole to me i firmly believe hes nice to every other bitch but me
well you can always sell his ass to Sikotic if you wanna straighten him out ;D

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2006, 04:23:12 PM »
there's other fish in the sea, move on baby girl.  it's tough to let go but it's tougher to put up with someone like that.  think about it
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2006, 04:59:49 PM »
I can tell you're the type of girl that fucks a guy and claims rape afterwards.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2006, 05:06:47 PM »
I can tell you're the type of girl that fucks a guy and claims rape afterwards.

haha oooooooohhhh

girl he's an asshole to u cuz he doesnt want anything but ur puss, if u cant live wit that then u gonna be one unhappy bitch, or a very happy booty call

NADYA_IS_BACK

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2006, 05:18:35 PM »
sikotic, your an idiot. you dont know anythin about me. n hes the only guy i fucked for about 2 yrs anyway so.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2006, 05:21:06 PM »
oh WCC please tell my dumbass self what  to do with my pathetic life ::)

herpes

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2006, 05:26:08 PM »
you deserve to get gang raped

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2006, 05:41:05 PM »
you deserve to get gang raped

bitch listen.  your a slut simple as that.  he didnt love you he had a love of his life you knew all along.  you just like many other hoes bitches and sluts, just wanted the dick.  you were hooked for 5 years, all the while you knew that you werent the love of his life.  bitch you need to come to NY find yourself a cock to suck cause thats all you want baby.  a hard cock to make the puss soft.

NADYA_IS_BACK

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2006, 05:52:44 PM »
erm. i knew he had a love of his life about 2 weeks ago you stupid bitch.