Author Topic: COMPTON'S MOST & SACREMENTO'S #1 NIGGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 398 times)

westside159

RELEASE - 1/24/06   

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG & MC EIHT  " THE NEW SEASON "

INFO - www.ghettodvd.com  - track's , album cover , much more shit  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.madesicc.com  -  brotha lynch hung website  !!!!!!!!!!!!!

and also  SPICE 1 & MC EIHT RELEASE - " KEEP IT GANGSTA "   DATE 2/21/06 

www.ghettodvd.com      check it out and support the legends for putting the westcoast on the map !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

westside159

:o :o :o IM READY  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Damn nigga you like MC EIht so much cuz you think he tight or cause you Hempside  159?

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Oh yeah and one more thing X RAIDED is the best from Sac. Lyrically!

WestCoasta

dope... I like Lynch

but everyone knows Raided Loc is Sac-Town's Most Wanted  ;D

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lynch > X-Raided for me. it's all opinion though, Lynch got more style and a more special delivery but x loc is usually more advanced lyrically nowadays.

can't wait for this one even though I'd prefer someone else instead of eiht but it'll be dope anyway.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
Lynch > X-Raided for me. it's all opinion though, Lynch got more style and a more special delivery but x loc is usually more advanced lyrically nowadays.

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Oh yeah and one more thing X RAIDED is the best from Sac. Lyrically!

Spicemuthafuc*in1

To be honest I wish this would be Lynch and some1 else.  I respect what Eiht has done for the Westcoast in the past but dude aint cutting it nemore on the mic.

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
Spice 1, MC Eiht, Cbo and Brotha Lynch Hung should make a group album. That right there would definitely be dope.

"THE" MoSav

Yeah I agree with him ^^^^^Nice insight about Eiht. I think that X Raided is better then Lynch, sometimes Lynch is off the beat. But with or without Eiht this should be a tight cd. 8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

westkoastanostra

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
"your new girlfriend is old news"

i got my ears opened for the spice and eiht
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia