Author Topic: Riddle(WARNING:invovles logic).  (Read 920 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Riddle(WARNING:invovles logic).
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2006, 12:13:49 PM »
1.Yes it is based on the fact they were exiled as well. Among other things.

2.No, I meant that it would end Israel's existence.

3.Freedom- Allowes you to do anything untill you compromise someone elses freedom<Does it contradict itself? If Israel has the right to exist, if this something you accept, the return of Palestinian refugees would end its existence.

4.International Law defines what is legal and what is illegal< Selective by definition
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 12:15:29 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2006, 02:48:52 PM »
1.Yes it is based on the fact they were exiled as well. Among other things.

2.No, I meant that it would end Israel's existence.

3.Freedom- Allowes you to do anything untill you compromise someone elses freedom<Does it contradict itself? If Israel has the right to exist, if this something you accept, the return of Palestinian refugees would end its existence.

4.International Law defines what is legal and what is illegal< Selective by definition

1. Haganah, Irgun, Stern, etc... Al-Abbasiyya, Beit Daras, Bir Al-Saba, Al-Kabri, Haifa, Qisarya,etc.
Then Palestinians have the right to return. Thanks for agreeing.
International law: refugees have the right to return to their homes of origin, receive real property restitution, and compensation for loss and damages. Resolution 3236 made the right of return an inalienable right.

2 & 3. No, it wouldn't end Israel's existence... it would just end its Jewish nature in existence. That's ok...

So Middle Eastern origin doesn't make people entitled to live somewhere in the Middle East?- GOOD TO KNOW, this could have saved us a lot of time. ;D

Yep, both Arabs and Jews(Or anyone else for the matter, I don't see why human beings shouldn't be able to live anywhere they want in the world.

Thanks for the contradiction.

4. "International Law defines what is legal and what is illegal. < Selective by definition"

LMFAO. Another display of utter stupidity by our fellow Zionist.
It defines what is legal and illegal for everyone. The right of refugees to return to their homes is an inalienable right... it's EVERYBODY'S right. How is that selective? Are you really this dumb?

Let's look at some more examples of "selectivity" according to you...

"We're allowed to drive past a green light, but not a red one" < Selective
"We're not allowed to kill" < Selective
"My government says I can't steal" < Selective

You get the point... you're an idiot.

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2006, 08:36:55 AM »
You seem to be talking to yourself being that you have disregarded my entire statement.

1.I was talking about Jews not about the refugees.

2&3.Ending it's Jewish nature would mean the end of it's existence. Israel is a Jewish democratic state. If Jews wanted to settle for being persecuted within totalitarian Arab regimes or in Europe there would be no Israel. As long as Jews are being persecuted because of their ethnic origin a Jewish state needs to exist.

4. lol For Everyone....these are the key words....What we see in reality is how certain laws are only applied to Jews while they are not being applied to Arabs.
You should be clear on the diff between International Law and regular law. International law-Customs, Treaties, agreements and rules that govern relations among nations.

If international law had been applied to the Arab world the way it is applied to Israel's defensive actions (In a legitimate response to terrorist aggression) you'd see hundreds of resolutions against Palestinian use and condonation of terrorism which are in no way defensive but are TARGETED at civilians. From that last site you hooked us up with we could see the Palestinian side was not charged with a single resolution, now isn't this the definition of selective?

« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 08:39:53 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2006, 02:59:03 PM »
You seem to be talking to yourself being that you have disregarded my entire statement.

1.I was talking about Jews not about the refugees.

2&3.Ending it's Jewish nature would mean the end of it's existence. Israel is a Jewish democratic state. If Jews wanted to settle for being persecuted within totalitarian Arab regimes or in Europe there would be no Israel. As long as Jews are being persecuted because of their ethnic origin a Jewish state needs to exist.

4. lol For Everyone....these are the key words....What we see in reality is how certain laws are only applied to Jews while they are not being applied to Arabs.
You should be clear on the diff between International Law and regular law. International law-Customs, Treaties, agreements and rules that govern relations among nations.

If international law had been applied to the Arab world the way it is applied to Israel's defensive actions (In a legitimate response to terrorist aggression) you'd see hundreds of resolutions against Palestinian use and condonation of terrorism which are in no way defensive but are TARGETED at civilians. From that last site you hooked us up with we could see the Palestinian side was not charged with a single resolution, now isn't this the definition of selective?

1. Exactly because there's no way to defend a country that chooses to ignore a people's right to return.

2. This contradicts your quoted statements above.

3. There is no Palestinian nation... they're occupied territories. Do you want resolutions against civlians? By the way... check what International Law says about fighting an illegal occupation.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2006, 08:17:30 AM »

So there is no Palestinian nation now lol...this is great, you finally admit it. It's funny that there is Palestinian nationalism while there isn't a Palestinian nation though. Easier to see the ploy now? Would you call Hamas civilians? Maybe the Jihad or the PLO are civilians? 

The UN is in support of this ploy therefore you get these double standard resolutions.

Nothing is being contradicted, if we lived in a world that didn't persecute people because of their origin we could do without borders and live anywhere we wanted, currently this is not the case.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2006, 08:01:47 PM »
So there is no Palestinian nation now lol...this is great, you finally admit it. It's funny that there is Palestinian nationalism while there isn't a Palestinian nation though. Easier to see the ploy now? Would you call Hamas civilians? Maybe the Jihad or the PLO are civilians? 

The UN is in support of this ploy therefore you get these double standard resolutions.

Nothing is being contradicted, if we lived in a world that didn't persecute people because of their origin we could do without borders and live anywhere we wanted, currently this is not the case.

Nationalism can exist prior to the existence of an actual sovereign state... and it's often one of the running motives for the establishment of one... just in the same way that Zionism existed before the establishment of Israel...

Do you really mean to tell me that you consider "the West Bank" and the "Gaza Strip" a sovereign state? LOL... I guess if you're a Zionist that is the same thing as "ILLEGALLY OCCUPIED TERRITORIES".

Your statements are in complete contradiction. You believe people should live wherever they choose... you say people of Middle Eastern origin should be allowed to live anywhere in the Middle East... yet you say that Palestinians should not be allowed to return to their homes. Now tell me that I'm selective in my principles. Not only are you quite dumb and ignorant, you're also a hypocrite.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2006, 10:44:03 AM »
J you seem to have a problem.

1.We weren't even talking about sovereign states, we were talking about the Palestinian nation- as in people. May I remind you that you have just said it doesn't exist, not me-YOU!
You also haven't answered whether you view Hamas, Jihad and PLO as civilians?...lol

2.The fact the West Bank and Gaza aren't formally regarded as a state or as states is not because of Israel. Do you remember who was the one to declare Israel and on what portion of the land?

3.I believe that in a world with no racial hatred people could live anywhere they wanted. As you may have heared this is not the world we are living in today.
Do you see the distinction between the desirable and the available now?

P.S
The only contradiction here is you being able to type without a brain.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2006, 11:30:19 AM »
J you seem to have a problem.

1.We weren't even talking about sovereign states, we were talking about the Palestinian nation- as in people. May I remind you that you have just said it doesn't exist, not me-YOU!
You also haven't answered whether you view Hamas, Jihad and PLO as civilians?...lol

2.The fact the West Bank and Gaza aren't formally regarded as a state or as states is not because of Israel. Do you remember who was the one to declare Israel and on what portion of the land?

3.I believe that in a world with no racial hatred people could live anywhere they wanted. As you may have heared this is not the world we are living in today.
Do you see the distinction between the desirable and the available now?

P.S
The only contradiction here is you being able to type without a brain.

I was referring to nation as in nation-state... an established country... not "a people"... if you were able to comprehend simple English, you would know that because I said there was no Palestinian nation and used the contrast of describing the lands as occupied territories... how you made the parallel of territory to "a people" rather than what it is, also doesn't come as a surprise because you're as dumb as they get

So the fact that Israel is illegally occupying the West Bank is not Israel's fault? LOL.. yeah, okay... you're a bright one.

Yeah... so you believe that Jews should be able to take the land and make it their own, and the people kicked off shouldn't be allowed to return... Zionism is great... and you're a genius.... the sky is pink.

And you should be the last person speaking on intelligence... if you want proof, take a look at my sig. LOLLL typical Zionist retard
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 11:49:56 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2006, 02:29:30 AM »
LMAO ;D

The Palestinians aren't a Nation, International Law applies to relations among Nations ERGO International Law doesn't apply to the Palestinians.
This is what you have just said.

The fact West Bank and Gaza haven't been proclaimed as a state has nothing to do with Israel. Israel itself was proclaimed under threats of war and on a very small portion of the land. In fact things are much more stable for the Palestinian Authority right now than they were for Israel when it was declared.

PS.
Jamal, if you don't see how a specimen research not showing certain findings doesn't imply these findings aren't possible under different demographics, there's not much I can do to help you.

coola

« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2006, 09:30:51 AM »
i wonder if anyone bothered reading their bickering ? dudes should just pm eachother...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2006, 12:00:21 PM »
LMAO ;D

The Palestinians aren't a Nation, International Law applies to relations among Nations ERGO International Law doesn't apply to the Palestinians.
This is what you have just said.

The fact West Bank and Gaza haven't been proclaimed as a state has nothing to do with Israel. Israel itself was proclaimed under threats of war and on a very small portion of the land. In fact things are much more stable for the Palestinian Authority right now than they were for Israel when it was declared.

PS.
Jamal, if you don't see how a specimen research not showing certain findings doesn't imply these findings aren't possible under different demographics, there's not much I can do to help you.

You think the Occupied Territories are in the same position as Israel was when it was declared? And Israel has nothing to do with it? LOLLL yeah.... they're just ILLEGALLY OCCUPYING the land. You are getting dumber by the minute.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2006, 12:50:59 PM »
Israel has nothing to do with them not being proclaimed as states. Israel was in a tougher position, you're right!

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2006, 05:43:38 PM »
Israel has nothing to do with them not being proclaimed as states. Israel was in a tougher position, you're right!

Israel has nothing to do with there not being a Palestinian state? You have hit an all-time low.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2006, 07:32:41 AM »
Israel has nothing to do with a Palestinian State not being declared! Remember under which circumstances Israel was declared!
As for the existence of such a state, the Arab world has much more to do with it than Israel.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2006, 08:35:34 AM »
Israel has nothing to do with a Palestinian State not being declared! Remember under which circumstances Israel was declared!
As for the existence of such a state, the Arab world has much more to do with it than Israel.

From nothing to relatively little. Thank you for that.

So one group of people stealing about 80% of another's land has nothing to do with their state being established? You're a moron.

LOL @ this fudgepacker