Author Topic: Riddle(WARNING:invovles logic).  (Read 913 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Riddle(WARNING:invovles logic).
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2006, 12:07:46 AM »
And let's not forget... this is what you assert gives them claim to the land? LMAO

By the way, do you know that a lot of researchers and scholars believe that the Pashtuns (Afghans) are descendants of one of the Lost Tribes of Israel... and if we were to apply the theory of dumbfucks like you... that means we can come to Israel, steal your fucking land, and make our own country... now how ridiculous does that sound? Zionism is nothing more than a pile of bullshit.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 12:16:19 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2006, 12:18:32 AM »
The majority of Jews(including Ashkenazi Jews) are semites, HENCE, descendants of exiled Jews from the land of Yisrael.

1.Each Ashkenazi Jew that was tested was confirmed for semite genes, some in addition to their semite genes were also confirmed for east-European genes.
Every Ashkenazi Jew that was tested was in one way or another semite->descendent of exiled Jews. The rest is assumptions. :)

2.East-European does not mean Khazar necessarily. There is no certain Khazar specimen- making this another assumption.

3. Prior to the research it wasn't a consensus among scientists that Ashkenazi Jews primarily descend from this one tribe, it was a disputed hypothesis. Later it was disproved by this research.

4. As this reseach reinforces. An Ashkenazi Jew is also a semite(something you either don't get or choose to disregard). 80% of Ashkenazi Jews only reinforce my point :).

BYE.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2006, 12:23:56 AM »
The majority of Jews(including Ashkenazi Jews) are semites, HENCE, descendants of exiled Jews from the land of Yisrael.

1.Each Ashkenazi Jew that was tested was confirmed for semite genes, some in addition to their semite genes were also confirmed for east-European genes.
Every Ashkenazi Jew that was tested was in one way or another semite->descendent of exiled Jews. The rest is assumptions. :)

2.East-European does not mean Khazar necessarily. There is no certain Khazar specimen- making this another assumption.

3. Prior to the research it wasn't a consensus among scientists that Ashkenazi Jews primarily descend from this one tribe, it was a disputed hypothesis. Later it was disproved by this research.

4. As this reseach reinforces. An Ashkenazi Jew is also a semite(something you either don't get or choose to disregard). 80% of Ashkenazi Jews only reinforce my point :).

BYE.

1. It's not an assumption because it is a known fact that entire populations converted to Judaism. Ex: Khazars.

2. East European does not mean Semite.

3. Yes. Do you understand what that means? It means that it was believed that almost every Ashkenazi Jew was descended from the Khazars... this research only showed that it's not "almost every Ashkenazi". There are no numbers provided, so you can't assume whether it's a majority or not. (What you're doing when you claim your statement is a fact... is you're making an assumption)

4. Some Ashkenazi Jews are Semite... some aren't. There are no numbers. This means that your statement is not a fact. And we know what that means.... yes, yes... once again... I'm right, and you're wrong... what a surprise.

BYE.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2006, 12:26:47 AM »
By the way, do you know that a lot of researchers and scholars believe that the Pashtuns (Afghans) are descendants of one of the Lost Tribes of Israel...

Possible, I remember seeing a documentary about Afghanistan where they said there was one Jew left there and that there is this one tribe that may belong to one of the lost tribes.
Are you a Pashtun? - You're welcome to come to Israel, I'll show you around. I just don't think the kicking off the land thing is gonna happen. It's not like we don't want Arabs on this land as well- we have Arabs on this land, we just don't want terrorists.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2006, 12:27:15 AM »
BYE  :wavey:

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2006, 12:30:37 AM »
By the way, do you know that a lot of researchers and scholars believe that the Pashtuns (Afghans) are descendants of one of the Lost Tribes of Israel...

Possible, I remember seeing a documentary about Afghanistan where they said there was one Jew left there and that there is this one tribe that may belong to one of the lost tribes.
Are you a Pashtun? - You're welcome to come to Israel, I'll show you around. I just don't think the kicking off the land thing is gonna happen. It's not like we don't want Arabs on this land as well- we have Arabs on this land, we just don't want terrorists.

Coming is one thing. Stealing land and establishing a country that restricts the right of return to the indigenous population is another.

I can also understand not wanting terrorists... the IDF = monopoly.  :)

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2006, 12:34:16 AM »
East European does not mean Semite.

Who said it does...lol.

All I'm saying is that every Ashkenazi Jew that was tested, whether he did or did not have east-European traces, had semite genes. The rest is an assumption. I didn't say a word about numbers, you're the one talking about numbers. All I said was- those Ashkenazi Jews who were tested had semite genes (sometimes alongside non-semite/east-european genes).

My claim is based on facts and is reinforced by facts.  

So Long.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2006, 12:39:31 AM »
Stealing land and establishing a country that restricts the right of return to the indigenous population is another.

I don't know about the IDF, I mean I served in it for 3 years, been to Ramallah,Hebron,Nublus and not once was I ordered to kill innocent people.
I bet Hamas recruits can say the same...oh wait...NO THEY CAN'T.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2006, 12:43:16 AM »
East European does not mean Semite.

Who said it does...lol.

All I'm saying is that every Ashkenazi Jew that was tested, whether he did or did not have east-European traces, had semite genes. The rest is an assumption. I didn't say a word about numbers, you're the one talking about numbers. All I said was- those Ashkenazi Jews who were tested had semite genes (sometimes alongside non-semite/east-european genes).

My claim is based on facts and is reinforced by facts.  

So Long.

So it is a known fact that some Jews aren't descendants of those exiled. The only thing we don't know is the number of Jews that are... so when you make a statement saying that most are... and that this is a fact... you have to be able to prove it. If you can't prove it, then it is not a fact. To prove it, since we're talking about numbers, you'd have to present numbers. Since you can't do that, it is not a fact (facts can be proven). And that means you're wrong, and I'm right.... AGAIN.  :)

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2006, 12:56:08 AM »
So it is a known fact that some Jews aren't descendants of those exiled.

lol This is becoming real philosophical, almost on some chicken and egg shit. Thing is that the above quoted phrase is not known for a fact. Yes it is known that the Khazar tribe converted.Yes it is known that some Ashkenazi Jews have more than just semite genes. What is not known is whether you can present a Jewish person (Not a convert- a Gior) and show that he has absolutely no semite linkage whatsoever(The massive convertion of Khazars doesn't prove anything otherwise, because an intermix would make a Jew descendant of both semites and non semites). The moment you do that, only then,can we talk about numbers. As long as the researches that have been conducted prove that every Ashkenazi Jew tested is confirmed for semite genes, you have no case, only assumptions.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 12:58:17 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2006, 01:06:34 AM »

lol This is becoming real philosophical, almost on some chicken and egg shit. Thing is that the above quoted phrase is not known for a fact. Yes it is known that the Khazar tribe converted.Yes it is known that some Ashkenazi Jews have more than just semite genes. What is not known is whether you can present a Jewish person (Not a convert- a Gior) and show that he has absolutely no semite linkage whatsoever(The massive convertion of Khazars doesn't prove anything otherwise, because an intermix would make a Jew descendant of both semites and non semites). The moment you do that, only then,can we talk about numbers. As long as the researches that have been conducted prove that every Ashkenazi Jew tested is confirmed for semite genes, you have no case, only assumptions.

1. It's not philosophical at all. It involves two things... two things foreign to Zionists, yet two very important things... common sense and facts. It is a known fact that entire populations converted.

2. I know you're a Zionist, but once again we have to deal with facts and figures... don't be scared.. they're not as scary as you guys make them seem to be. First let's use the word "research" because there was only one presented... not "researches". Then check the size of the sample, and compare it to the population of Ashkenazi Jews (approx 80% of  about 14 million?... that's about 11 million people!)... LOLL.

3. See let's take a look at this... before you embarass yourself again (claiming that I rely on generalizations.. LOLLL read my sig  ;) ).... you claim I'm making assumptions. I'm saying we can't make assumptions because there are no facts and figures... you say "well some people were tested"... you disregard that there are about 11 million Ashkenazi Jews... and ASSUME that MOST of them are descendants of Semites. I'm avoiding the assumptions... you're making them. If you're not making an assumption... then present some evidence to back up and prove your "fact".

This is kind of sad and funny at the same time... I really feel sorry for you... and other people like you... especially Zionists...

lol This is becoming real philosophical, almost on some chicken and egg shit.

It's sad to see that facts are so foreign to you that when you're presented with them or asked to prove one... this is how you feel. LOLLLLLLLL
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 01:09:38 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2006, 01:31:48 AM »

When someone defines himself as an Arab we understand that his ethnic origin is the Arab peninsula. When we define someone as a Russian we understand his ethnic origin is Russia.
When we define someone as a Jew we understand his ethnic origin is Judea. Being a Jew does not always/only mean following Judaism(A made up term for the Abrahamic religion), it is a signification of ethnic and geographic origin(This is one of the reasons to why converts are not defined as Jews in the Halacha but as Goirs, usually done to wed\intermix with a Jew- The offspring will be considered a Jew). When one wishes to disprove this singnification as valid, one needs at least one specimen to support the theory. Bottom line, it is NOT known for a fact that some Ashkenazi Jews aren't semites\descendants of those exiled. The research showes that those Ashkenazi Jews who were tested had all semite origins in one way or another, thus reinforcing the singnification of origin-> to stop the research from coming to a conclusion such as "Ashkenazi Jews do not primarily descend from the Khazar tribe" a researcher would need at least one Ashkenazi Jew that would lack semite genes completely.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 01:38:24 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2006, 01:42:14 AM »

When someone defines himself as an Arab we understand that his origin is the Arab peninsula. When we define someone as a Russian we understand his origin is Russia.
When we define someone as a Jew we understand his origin is Judea. Being a Jew does not always/only mean following Judaism(A made up term for the Abrahamic religion), it is a signification of ethnic and geographic origin(This is one of the reasons to why converts are not defined as Jews in the Halacha but as Goirs, usually done to wed\intermix with a Jew- The offspring will be considered a Jew). When one wishes to disprove this singnification as valid, one needs at least one specimen to support the theory. Bottom line, it is NOT known for a fact that some Jews aren't semites\descendants of those exiled. The research showes that those Ashkenazi Jews who were tested had all semite origins in one way or another, thus reinforcing the singnification of origin-> to stop the research from coming to a conclusion such as "Ashkenazi Jews do not primarily descend from the Khazar tribe" a researcher would need at least one Ashkenazi Jew that would lack semite genes completely.

You have just proven to us how ignorant you really are.

When someone defines himself as an Arab, it doesn't necessarily mean he's from the Arab peninsula. People in Morocco may consider themselves Arab, even if none of their ancestors are from the "Arab peninsula". It's not black and white... people may define themselves based on a common culture, language, etc.
A Jew doesn't necessarily have to be from Judea. Were the Khazars not Jews?  :)
The fact of the matter is there are no numbers, so it is impossible for one to make an assumption... which is what you did. What is a known fact is that there are converts, including entire populations who converted. Also, if research shows they're of Middle Eastern origin... that also doesn't necessarily mean they're descendants of those exiled... because then you would be making ANOTHER assumption... that no people in the Middle East converted.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2006, 01:44:20 AM »
Your claim: Most Jews are descendants of those exiled.

You state this is a fact.

Ok, prove it. There are about 14 million Jews... if you show me facts and figures proving that at least 50% of those are what you say they are... then you're right. If you can't, then it's not a fact.

:)

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2006, 01:55:58 AM »
Guilty untill proven innocent or innocent untill proven guilty.

I guess now I know which one of these you favour^......lol

I wasn't the one to question Jewish ethnic origin, you were the one who claimed Ashkenazi Jews were in no way semites. You made the ungrounded claim, so you have to prove it.

So far, the default option was reinforced by this specimen research, meaning your claim was refuted->Tested Ashkenazi Jews were all semites in one way or another.

P.S I'm sorry that you don't see the diff between origin and ethnic origin, might be my fault.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 02:14:21 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »