Author Topic: ever see someone get hit by a car ?  (Read 433 times)

coola

ever see someone get hit by a car ?
« on: January 03, 2006, 11:06:03 AM »
i just saw a dike get hit by a car, do a flip, then hit a pole and do another flip... crazy shit.. instant karma, she just knocked her girlfriend out from behind and kicked her in the face...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ever see someone get hit by a car ?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 11:07:37 AM »
Was it a Dodge?             

Yes, Dane cook joke

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 11:16:24 AM »
Thats the brakes.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 04:50:57 PM »
bad way to go out

how would you guys like to go out? I'd like getting shot or dying from an over-dose of cocaine and speed.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

The Watcher

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2006, 06:01:29 PM »
yeah, my cousin didnt look while riding his bike & crossing the road, car cleaned him out, was clinically dead for 3 minutes or something, brought back to life for cpr and was retarded for about 5-6 years, now he seems to be ok though

if im gonna go, i want somethin like a shot to the head, none of this pain & suffering shit
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2006, 06:17:07 PM »
either shot in the head or die of carbon monoxid since its oderless and quick

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2006, 06:25:05 PM »
Yeah was turning right at an intersection about 2yrs ago and was watching in my rearview mirror this car come tearing round the corner from a slip lane to where the lights were red. Meanwhile there was two young girls riding their bikes ready to cross the pedestrian crossing, i assume they were sisters, and the older one stopped as she saw the car hit the brakes and just skid.

However the younger one probably about 5y/o saw the green pedestrian light and just had tunnel vision towards the other side. The car cleaned her up, however she was lucky because as the car broke the nose of the bonnet went down enough to run over the bike but just take out her lower body. I still remember it clear as though it was yesterday the image of her being flung up on the bonnet like a rag doll up on to the windscreen and then bounce of straight into the gutter. She survived it but i feel sorry for her older sister that would have seen it all.

"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2006, 06:55:03 PM »
Was it a Dodge?             

Yes, Dane cook joke

I hate you :grumpy:

-KIDRENEGADE-

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2006, 07:14:45 PM »
I saw a hummer running over a guy.  I mean literally run him over.  HIs body was underneth the hummer.  His face was crushed...and flat. SICK>
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2006, 07:20:47 PM »
how would you guys like to go out? I'd like getting shot or dying from an over-dose of cocaine and speed.
or whatever other drug is handy for the suicide

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2006, 08:36:33 PM »
Shit when I was in high school I was riding my bike to school. I was in the bike lane and a car pulled in front of me and stopped all the sudden. I had no room to move out the way and I ran right into the back bumper. I hit the car so hard that the frame bent on my bike, but fortunately I was able to walk away from it. It was some scary shit though.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2006, 09:51:46 PM »
Nope but my grandmother saw her father killed by a drunk driver when she was 12, scarred her emotionally as you would imagine.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

coola

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2006, 10:38:17 PM »
bad way to go out

wow, you would like to die of an over-dose ? why go out painfully and slowly ? puking until you choke to death, or heart-attack ? fuck that man...

a bullet to the head could work for me, or NO2, it just puts you to sleep slowly...

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2006, 12:02:36 AM »
yeah, my cousin didnt look while riding his bike & crossing the road, car cleaned him out, was clinically dead for 3 minutes or something, brought back to life for cpr and was retarded for about 5-6 years, now he seems to be ok though

The way you worded that i couldn't help but laugh and obviously feel bad at the same time, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2006, 01:37:50 AM »
Let me quote Eastwood:
I've got Six Million Ways To Die
I chose I blow so much indo my eyes drip blood when I cry