Author Topic: DIPSET!!  (Read 255 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: DIPSET!!
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2006, 12:25:36 AM »
can someone really give me an actual reason why CamRon would be considered good with lyrics?

"yes i flip that white pudding\ but i swear i wish i met dwight gooden\ to show him that my pitch is better\ bring strawberry dogg ill be rich forever \them  2 niggaz coppin  bricks or better\ hit the cellular how you want it whipped or regular?"

"When i beef visions are gutter kids  clapping, kiddnapppings heard of missing her brother im hitting your sister you  kissing your mother shit'll disgust ya  underground with people, lethal ,trapped in the desert surrounded by eagles,  yeah i see youre bitch is impressed my kicks is all fresh this shit on my chest by mitchell and  ness, got her open hoping shes not ill have her crack in her tits coke in her twat have her crack up the strip coke up the block she get cracked up and hit keep soap in your sock mommy."

Cam just says shit nobdody else would say...if you wanna see a live freestyle of CAM ill upload the shit for ya if you dont think he is good lyrically..

The Best of 3 Worlds

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2006, 12:38:38 AM »
who can jam, the new damn cam
but damn, all my jewlery im like tucan sam
i mean the chain is lucky charms, medallion is fruit loops
bracelet is fruity pebbles, the earrings are 2 scoops

that is sick right there ^

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2006, 04:37:13 AM »
Yeah ghost is nice with his word play...(its like ziggy)...plus ghost can tell stories, that you know are real......(like last night I punched mase in the face.)...dipset lost.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Throwback

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2006, 04:55:36 AM »
when does his album drop? thats what i thought, dipset drop piff every week.

how many classics does dipset have... 0

ghostface... ironman, supreme clientele, pretty tony(near classic), he appeared all over only built 4 cuban linx, of course enter the 36 chambers + Forever(which is a slept-on classic)

droppin shit every week means that its completly watered down.
i·ro·ny   Audio pronunciation of "irony" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (r-n, r-)
n. pl. i·ro·nies

1. The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
         2. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
         3. A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect. See Synonyms at wit1.
         1. Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs: “Hyde noted the irony of Ireland's copying the nation she most hated” (Richard Kain).
         2. An occurrence, result, or circumstance notable for such incongruity. See Usage Note at ironic.
   3. Dramatic irony.
   4. Socratic irony.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2006, 05:07:30 AM »
He was laid out,with all his teeth missing,looked up ,and said,no mo god............face-killa  be hurten them boys.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2006, 05:47:25 AM »
yishay: Most people rhethorically skilled enough to use highly elaborate techniques such as irony or sarcasm should be in the position to figure that there are people less intellectually privileged. Those people capable of using irony which post on WCC should conclude quite quickly that their gift is not one a majority of posters on this message board are equipped with and thus they should not be surprised when certain people remain oblivious of the use of irony, even of the most obvious kind. And if this is the case as a reaction to a comment on Dipset, there is even less to be surprised about

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2006, 06:30:08 AM »
the 2 dipset groupies that posted lyrics just made fools outta themself by posting them. Now everyone can see how bad they are

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2006, 06:31:29 AM »
yishay: Most people rhethorically skilled enough to use highly elaborate techniques such as irony or sarcasm should be in the position to figure that there are people less intellectually privileged. Those people capable of using irony which post on WCC should conclude quite quickly that their gift is not one a majority of posters on this message board are equipped with and thus they should not be surprised when certain people remain oblivious of the use of irony, even of the most obvious kind. And if this is the case as a reaction to a comment on Dipset, there is even less to be surprised about
who's using irony and sarcasm?

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2006, 03:42:39 PM »
can someone really give me an actual reason why CamRon would be considered good with lyrics?

[Juelz Santana + (sample)]
Up (in the street)
Gun tucked (in the street)
Niggaz front (in the street)
Get bucked and (they call it murder)
Up (in the street)
Gun tucked (in the street)
Buck buck and (they call it murder)

[Chorus: Juelz Santana]
Murder, murder, mu-murder, murder, mu-murder these streets (I'm 'bout to)
Murder, murder, mu-murder, murder, mu-murder these streets

[Verse 1: Juelz Santana]
I stay up (in the city)
My gun tucked (in the city)
I gives a fuck (in the city)
So, welcome to jamrock
No, welcome to my damn block
Where the slugs and cans pop
For the ones and tan rocks
Kids play in the sandbox
Other kids
Lay in boxes with sandtops