Author Topic: 01/08: New MTV Article On Busta Rhymes & His Aftermath Debut: "The Big Bang" !  (Read 450 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
Damn, Busta spitting on Dre and Storch beats?!?!   :o  ThAt will really be the Big Bang DAAAMN i can't wait for it, as i can't wait for my ipod to come
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Mr. Humonculous

i dont think busta and 50 are cool they never really made it public but seems lil jabs here and there and i highly doubt busta is down with any g unit members

Busta was just on g-unit radio and he just performed with them at there christmas show also Busta album got pushed back to April

soopa-man

The same goes for Busta Rhymes. The rapper announced on New York radio station Hot 97 Wednesday morning (January 11) that his new album, The Big Bang, is now coming out in April as well. ...mtvnews.com

cant believe this shit, how many times this album gonna get pushed back, at this rate i hope Dre is producing the whole fuckin album...

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Shit I can't wait to hear Busta on Dre's beats again. You could it hear on Genesis that the two really work well with each other.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
^^ True, plus im interested as hell to hear Rick James on the album
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I cannot wait for this shit to come out.I just hope Scott Strorch doesnt bring some boring beats to the table.

J Bananas

godamn bitch!