Author Topic: Purple City?  (Read 513 times)

J Bananas

Re: Purple City?
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2006, 01:01:14 AM »
Thank you Seer, who ever.

Dipset Bitch.

DIP SHIT Bitch

It's so clever. its like saying dipset, but instead of set, u write shit, so it says dipshit, like the insult, its so fresh, you get it? it associates a rap empire with an insult term, because they sound alike! dipset, dipshit, they are easy to mistake and you just made a clever stab out of it, it's genius almost, saying dipshit, instead of dipset, to diss us, dipshit

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that triggers the brain to like them

gay population

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2006, 02:40:38 AM »
^lol

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2006, 09:24:37 AM »

Dipset Bitch.

DIP SHIT Bitch

It's so clever. its like saying dipset, but instead of set, u write shit, so it says dipshit, like the insult, its so fresh, you get it? it associates a rap empire with an insult term, because they sound alike! dipset, dipshit, they are easy to mistake and you just made a clever stab out of it, it's genius almost, saying dipshit, instead of dipset, to diss us, dipshit

wow!!! u must be a college boy or something cuz i coulda sworn NOBODY would have fidure that out.  I give props on being so smart

Throwback

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2006, 10:18:43 AM »
dont make me bring out that haters webiste again.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2006, 02:09:48 PM »

Dipset Bitch.

DIP SHIT Bitch

wow!!! u must be a college boy or something cuz i coulda sworn NOBODY would have fidure that out.  I give props on being so smart

I certainly couldnt "fidure" it out myself

dipset bitch

-KIDRENEGADE-

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2006, 08:33:07 PM »

Dipset Bitch.

DIP SHIT Bitch

dipset bitch

al you will ever be is a
DIP SHIT, Bitch

PEACE
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 06:47:53 AM by macknlatin36 »

J Bananas

« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2006, 01:16:12 AM »

Dipset Bitch.

DIP SHIT Bitch

dipset bitch

ALL YOU U WILL EVER BE IS A
DIP SHIT BITCH

PEACE

u maaad!!!

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2006, 10:36:11 AM »
 ;D

MileHigh North