Author Topic: more american freedom's down the tube?  (Read 276 times)

Don Seer

more american freedom's down the tube?
« on: January 11, 2006, 02:10:11 AM »

"It's no joke. Last Thursday, President Bush signed into law a prohibition on posting annoying Web messages or sending annoying e-mail messages without disclosing your true identity. "

http://news.com.com/Create+an+e-annoyance,+go+to+jail/2010-1028_3-6022491.html

so if i were american..giving you shit as "overseer" would get me in trouble.. but as Rob.. its all good.. haha.. fuck ya'll.. love rob xx

Sikotic™

Re: more american freedom's down the tube?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 02:15:25 AM »
Man, this is getting out of hand now. I wanna know what the reasoning behind this law is. Was Bush cybering with some transvestites, found out they weren't women, and got his heart broken?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 06:34:47 AM »
damn Im doing that all the time, I could get life for that

the republicans and their limited government. gotta love em.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 06:36:54 AM by 7 the Taoist™ »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 08:03:23 AM »
does that mean all the americans have got to start using their real names on here now?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 08:38:35 AM »
what... the... fuck...

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 10:09:34 AM »
I'd like to see them enforce this law.

51 cent

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 10:49:56 AM »
Man, this is getting out of hand now. I wanna know what the reasoning behind this law is. Was Bush cybering with some transvestites, found out they weren't women, and got his heart broken?

LOL.  But for real, it gets as bad we let it.  Think of our parents out in the street fighting against these sorts of injustices.  Most of us grew  up comfortable enough, and I don't think there's that fire in our generation.  I hope it doesn't take something crack to get us out there.  ONly 2 more years left of this crackhead...
"Aight, new drink..."

Eihtball

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 05:46:44 PM »
Lemme guess...Real American is going to come on here and praise Bush for this.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 06:03:58 PM »
Lemme guess...Real American is going to come on here and praise Bush for this.
it's time for some assassination.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2006, 06:52:15 PM »
Welcome to politics.  This is how politics work.  He didn't sign a 'don't post annoying messages' bill.  He signed an act laying down guidelines to protect citizens from Violence against Women.  Some dumbass senators slipped the part about making it illegal to post an annoying message into the bill... so that the only way to disagree with the 'annoying message' portion would be to oppose the bill.  Then they can say "Look, President Bush is against the Violence against Women protection act!". 

People like Overseer and others would then be on here bashing Bush because he wouldn't sign an act protecting women against violence.  Since Overseer has never read the entire act, he has no idea what Bush signed or didn't sign, he just has an idea of what he wants to be a prick about.  Yet another person who's by any account ignorant but wants to give his opinion anyways. 

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2006, 08:47:31 PM »

LOL.  But for real, it gets as bad we let it.  Think of our parents out in the street fighting against these sorts of injustices.  Most of us grew  up comfortable enough, and I don't think there's that fire in our generation.  I hope it doesn't take something crack to get us out there.  ONly 2 more years left of this crackhead...

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2006, 02:52:55 AM »
Welcome to politics.  This is how politics work.  He didn't sign a 'don't post annoying messages' bill.  He signed an act laying down guidelines to protect citizens from Violence against Women.  Some dumbass senators slipped the part about making it illegal to post an annoying message into the bill... so that the only way to disagree with the 'annoying message' portion would be to oppose the bill.  Then they can say "Look, President Bush is against the Violence against Women protection act!". 

People like Overseer and others would then be on here bashing Bush because he wouldn't sign an act protecting women against violence.  Since Overseer has never read the entire act, he has no idea what Bush signed or didn't sign, he just has an idea of what he wants to be a prick about.  Yet another person who's by any account ignorant but wants to give his opinion anyways. 

LMAO.. man... i just read the news story.. dont shoot the messenger.. but the person who wrote what I read.. they skewed it way before i posted it on here..  to be honest.. i can see a use for this law outside protecting women.. after all it isnt just women that get bullied by other men OR women..

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2006, 10:33:30 PM »
FUCK BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2006, 10:13:06 AM »

lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

dexter

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2006, 10:37:19 AM »
Bush is dangerous