Author Topic: The Cannabible  (Read 78 times)

J Bananas

The Cannabible
« on: January 11, 2006, 01:52:30 PM »
have any of u ever flipped thru this book? it's fuckin awesome. Jason King travels across the world documenting cannabis strains and has some great up close pics of various buds. a must read if u smoke.

"Some refer to him as a connoisseur, others, a pot snob. But in my experience, Jason King is possibly the world's greatest authority on God's sweetest flower, and The Cannabible is his greatest gift."
-- Woody Harrelson

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Cannabible
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 01:56:09 PM »
have any of u ever flipped thru this book? it's fuckin awesome. Jason King travels across the world documenting cannabis strains and has some great up close pics of various buds. a must read if u smoke.

"Some refer to him as a connoisseur, others, a pot snob. But in my experience, Jason King is possibly the world's greatest authority on God's sweetest flower, and The Cannabible is his greatest gift."
-- Woody Harrelson

nice, where you get em?  Library?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 01:56:58 PM »
i dont know, most major book stores carry it. so do smoke shops, perhaps a library

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 03:08:07 PM »
i got mine a few years back, flipped through it so much that the binding came apart hahahha. fools need to read that book instead of arguging on this board about who has the best bud. jason king is the one that said the best bud comes from hawaii..
this is one of the most comprehensive marijuana books ever. tlaks about insane amount of strains, different ways to smoke them, ways to store bud, bud from different countries, the THC molecules, and everything.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 03:31:41 PM »