Author Topic: Game has beef with Kanye West?  (Read 678 times)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game has beef with Kanye West?
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2006, 12:06:29 AM »
Why would he talk shit about Kanye when he's producing Game's album and Game mentions him whenever he speak of his album.  I swear, some people are just stupid...  Close this thread!!

u say that, but why would he talk shit about the person who wrote half of his album and made him what he is today

::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2006, 01:30:10 AM »
Game's not dumb anough to do that. He sounds sick over a Kanye beat.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2006, 02:29:04 AM »
was he talking about he'd whoop 50s head on behalf of kanye?

i think it was because 50 pulled some strings to have Game's verse on Crack Music removed...

Game never laid down a verse for Crack Music

He did, I remember hearin different reasons to why it didn't make the album. It was on some mixtape, coulda been one of Game's, but I got it. I think the main reason it got removed is because he was sayin different shit on there about fuckin Teirra Mari, who had just signed to The Roc, and it sounded a bit harsh. I heard people say that Jay was pullin his strings on that one to get him removed, because of their past beef or whatever.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2006, 03:04:28 AM »
actually yeah, you're right. He did have one (besides the one on Ghost Unit). Here's the explanation from Kanye why it didnt make it

"Yeah I don't really want to talk about that," replied Kanye West when asked why nearly 1 1/2 minutes of "Crack Music" features just the plain instrumental between Kanye's beginning and end verses. "We ran into some issues with time and other problems, basically," Kanye continued. Despite his answer, rumors have been circulating on the internet of the lack-of speech from Game. Insiders close to the Game camp, and those close with the "Late Registration" project say Game's verse was entirely removed from the album. "He had a hot verse on that track and the beat behind him changed up a little, I think its still on the final release, you know, cause Game wanted to do a little something for Kanye with him producing "Dreams" for him," said a source close to the "Late Registration" project. "It was removed, the whole verse due to the heated beef with him and 50, and Kanye just felt like he didn't want to push a beef between him and G-Unit so he wasn't ruining relationships with Eminem. He wants to work with Eminem, so you know, it was in his best interest to play down Game's guest appearance." Sources around the Game camp say that Game was so angry with the removal he contemplated a diss-track towards Kanye. He decided against it.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network