Author Topic: Shaq & Kobe  (Read 1504 times)

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Shaq & Kobe
« on: January 12, 2006, 08:47:13 AM »
Were they the greatest duo the sport has ever seen? fuckin awesome when they were together. anyone got any other opinions?

btw heres a video of some of there highlights
http://www.youtube.com/w/Kobe-Shaq-Mix?v=yFKZ3FRX1x8&search=shaq

and game action
http://www.youtube.com/w/kobe-bryant-%26-shaq?v=YtjF_PED3R8&search=shaq
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 08:51:42 AM by wilz »

[img]

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: Shaq & Kobe
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 09:03:55 AM »
Were they the greatest duo the sport has ever seen? fuckin awesome when they were together. anyone got any other opinions?

LOL @ the homo music

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 09:08:06 AM »

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 09:10:53 AM »

and game action
http://www.youtube.com/w/kobe-bryant-%26-shaq?v=YtjF_PED3R8&search=shaq

some people aren't gonna like this thread...not one bit
NO MORE WAR

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2006, 09:18:01 AM »
#23 and #33 is all i gotta say about this

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2006, 09:43:45 AM »
Nice videos...

ABN

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2006, 10:25:34 AM »
Jordan & Pippen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shaq & Kobe

Shaq and Kobe are definently one of the best duos in b-ball history IMO but Mike and Scottie has won a lot more then them.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2006, 10:34:00 AM »

Shaq and Kobe are definently one of the best duos in b-ball history IMO but Mike and Scottie has won a lot more then them.

jordan and pippen had a lot more support though than shaq and kobe, you can't say that didn't make them look better and win more games.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ABN

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2006, 10:46:01 AM »

jordan and pippen had a lot more support though than shaq and kobe, you can't say that didn't make them look better and win more games.
of course they had a better team but since all of the Lakers fans wanna say that Lebron aint as good as Kobe just coz he aint got any rings then look at which duo got the most rings.....

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2006, 10:47:43 AM »
who said anything about lebron in this thread?

and kobe is better than lebron with the rings or without them

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2006, 10:49:44 AM »

The thing is, Pippen isn't on the level that Kobe, Shaq, and Jordan are...Pippen isn't a top 10 player.  To be the best DUO, both players have to be on the same caliber...Jordan was just on another level than Pippen. It was like 75% Jordan 25% Pippen...With Kobe and Shaq, it was always 50/50...That's because they're both 2 of the best players to ever player this game. IMO, Kobe + Shaq > Jordan + Pippen.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2006, 10:57:35 AM »
that's a good point aswell, the jordan pippen partnership was more lopsided. i give pippen all the credit in the world, he was an excellent defender, a clutch shooter, and a good disher, but his sole purpose for being in the NBA was to compliment Jordan's career. we saw what happened when pipp went to houston, then portland, then back to chicago. 

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2006, 11:04:20 AM »
we also saw what happened when Jordan left

Scottie had to lead the Bulls to the playoffs  ;)

wcsoldier

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2006, 11:08:44 AM »
First, don't forget Shaq and Kobe won 3 rings with the fact they hated each other I mean it had an impact on the court. Their chemistry was good ( only sometimes) at best and far from what it could have been and should have been. Despite that they still dominated and managed to win 3 rings. Plus like Nik said Jordan-Pippen wasn't a "balanced" duo. Don't get me wrong Pip was an amazing player, a monster defender.... but on the offensive end he wasn't on Kobe level plus he was kinda mentally weak in the money time. Kobe and Shaq>>>>> MJ and Pip. Plus about Lebron-Kobe, even without considering rings, Kobe>>>>> Lebron why ? Kobe has the killer instinct and the way he takeovers when the game is on the line>>>>>>>>>>>>> any player in this league

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2006, 11:24:13 AM »
Magic + Kareem > Jordan + Pippen