Author Topic: Ron Artest A CLIPPER?!  (Read 2777 times)

herpes

Re: Ron Artest A CLIPPER?!
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2006, 04:02:15 PM »
Who gives a fuck? I like Maggette more than Artest...He's easily an all-star caliber player (when healthy)...I also believe he's just now approaching his prime, so we haven't seen the best of him yet...In my opinion, Maggette is not only more stable and worth keeping for your franchise's sake, but is a better player than Artest with explosive ability...Clippers shouldn't make a stupid trade like that for their own sake. Anyways he said he would sign a contract with New York once his current contract is up, so what's the point? FUCK TRADING A VALUABLE PLAYER FOR ARTEST! Especially someone with Maggettes ability...PeACe
wow someone is touchy today

Touchy? So now if you make a point your touchy...LOL

no, you started shouting.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2006, 04:20:30 PM »
Who gives a fuck? I like Maggette more than Artest...He's easily an all-star caliber player (when healthy)...I also believe he's just now approaching his prime, so we haven't seen the best of him yet...In my opinion, Maggette is not only more stable and worth keeping for your franchise's sake, but is a better player than Artest with explosive ability...Clippers shouldn't make a stupid trade like that for their own sake. Anyways he said he would sign a contract with New York once his current contract is up, so what's the point? FUCK TRADING A VALUABLE PLAYER FOR ARTEST! Especially someone with Maggettes ability...PeACe

I wasn't really shouting, I was simply projecting how strongly I felt about trading a great talent for Artest through caps. Sorry if you misconstrued that shit...

ecrazy

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2006, 06:27:06 PM »

I wasn't really shouting, I was simply projecting how strongly I felt about trading a great talent for Artest through caps. Sorry if you misconstrued that shit...
dude, you always get touchy, its ok, its ur nature, hes just not used to it

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2006, 09:15:58 PM »
Give Kaman to the Lakers and they can reach the Western Conference Finals.

You mean Kaman instead of Mihm, or just the addition of Kaman? Because Mihm and Kaman are on the same level as of now, but Kaman has a lot more potential. I say the Lakers, if playing to full potential, don't need Kaman to reach the WCF...Although I definitely wouldn't mind Kaman on our team.

I dunno, I think Kaman is ahead of Mihm right now. His D and rebounding is better and he can score. I wouldn't mind having him on the Lakers.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2006, 10:03:23 AM »

LMAO...Coming from the guy who shows the absolute MOST emotion in his posts. There's a difference between making a strong point and getting touchy...Do you really think I was getting touchy and crying while saying "FUCK TRADING A VALUABLE PLAYER FOR ARTEST!"...Learn to differentiate, you deformed moron...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2006, 10:05:02 AM »
Give Kaman to the Lakers and they can reach the Western Conference Finals.

You mean Kaman instead of Mihm, or just the addition of Kaman? Because Mihm and Kaman are on the same level as of now, but Kaman has a lot more potential. I say the Lakers, if playing to full potential, don't need Kaman to reach the WCF...Although I definitely wouldn't mind Kaman on our team.

I dunno, I think Kaman is ahead of Mihm right now. His D and rebounding is better and he can score. I wouldn't mind having him on the Lakers.

I think currently, with the way they're both playing, Mihm and Kaman are on the same level...Maybe Kaman has the edge, and there's no doubt in my mind that he's gunna be a great big in the future, but they're both currently playing very well...

ecrazy

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2006, 04:21:00 PM »

LMAO...Coming from the guy who shows the absolute MOST emotion in his posts. There's a difference between making a strong point and getting touchy...Do you really think I was getting touchy and crying while saying "FUCK TRADING A VALUABLE PLAYER FOR ARTEST!"...Learn to differentiate, you deformed moron...
see what i mean......lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2006, 05:32:20 PM »

see what i mean......lol

Yes, I see what you mean. Your brain can't handle the detailed elaboration, so it mistakes it for touchy feelings. Completely moronic.

ecrazy

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2006, 07:35:12 PM »

see what i mean......lol

Yes, I see what you mean. Your brain can't handle the detailed elaboration, so it mistakes it for touchy feelings. Completely moronic.
why even reply then? you obviously get offended, AKA "Touchyness" - Which proves the point
lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2006, 08:30:50 PM »

see what i mean......lol

why even reply then? you obviously get offended, AKA "Touchyness" - Which proves the point
lol

LMAO@"Touchyness"...Not offended at all, just have to explain shit to idiots like you.

ecrazy

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2006, 09:07:41 PM »

see what i mean......lol

lol

LMAO@"Touchyness"...Not offended at all, just have to explain shit to idiots like you.
LOL @ you still Replying, let it go, its ok....LMAO!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2006, 09:39:08 PM »

see what i mean......lol

lol

LMAO...And you're NOT replying? Funny, cuz you're the one claiming that replying makes you "touchy", yet you're still replying...What a fuckin' dumbass shit-block.

ecrazy

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2006, 09:50:37 PM »

see what i mean......lol

lol

LMAO...And you're NOT replying? Funny, cuz you're the one claiming that replying makes you "touchy", yet you're still replying...What a fuckin' dumbass shit-block.
Im Replying, Yes, because i know its getting to you, And its funny...LMAO @ you caring so much, See, i told you, Your TOUCHY!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2006, 10:14:58 AM »

see what i mean......lol

lol

Im Replying, Yes, because i know its getting to you, And its funny...LMAO @ you caring so much, See, i told you, Your TOUCHY!!!

LOL. By you replying, it shows that you care just as much as me, if not more...Do you realize how big of a contradiction that is? No you don't, because you're a slow retard. Here's a hint; if you look retarded, try not to act it... ;)

ecrazy

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2006, 02:55:53 PM »

see what i mean......lol

lol

LOL. By you replying, it shows that you care just as much as me, if not more...Do you realize how big of a contradiction that is? No you don't, because you're a slow retard. Here's a hint; if you look retarded, try not to act it... ;)
LMAO!! im not the touchy one, you are, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
there is no contradiction, because im not touchy, you are
LMAO @ you, your so funny!