Author Topic: Tony Yayo isn't feelin San Diego right now [UPDATED w/PICS]  (Read 1631 times)

K A I N

Tony Yayo isn't feelin San Diego right now [UPDATED w/PICS]
« on: January 25, 2006, 06:33:31 AM »
http://forums.sohh.com/showthread.php?t=677369

;D

another thread*
http://forums.sohh.com/showthread.php?t=677836

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5896/dscn21749rs.jpg
http://www.hhboard.com/uploads/post-104-1138243564.jpg
http://www.hhboard.com/uploads/post-104-1138243535.jpg
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/5897/dscn22472lg.jpg

SAN DIEGO YAYO SPIDER CONCERT STOPPED AFTER MAD ASS DRAMA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I WAS STANDIN IN THE FRONT ROW NOW AND BASICALLY SPIDER BROUGHT A GANG OF CRIPS WIT HIM AND THEY WAS ON STAGE WAVIN THEIR BLUE FAGS N EVERYTHING...SAN DIEGO IS A CITY FULL OF BLOODS AND THE MU'****AS WASN'T JUST HAVIN IT SO THEY THREW **** ON STAGE AND **** WAS THROWN BACK THEN **** JUST POPPED OFF....A SPIDER THERE WAS A POINT IN THE CONCERT WHERE THE MUSIC STOPPED AND YOU WAS TALKIN TA SOMEBODY ...WHAT'D YOU SAY? AND I SEEN CRICET ON STAGE TOO....YOU **** WIT DUDE?

The word is Tony Yayo, Spider Lo, Young Buck, and Royce Da 5’9” did a show out in San Diego at a local club. So, from what I have been told, they call Dego “Hound City” for its abundance of Blood gangsters. Well, they came to the show and started reppin’ for their hood. Anyway, it’s rumored that Yayo was rockin’ the spot and saw all the guys in the crowd. He reportedly says something to the effect of, “That’s cool! Rep your hood, but I brought a lot of ‘homeys’ with me too." By homeys, he seemed to mean Crips, because I heard Spider Loc came out with a bunch of his blue-blooded friends. Water is thrown…yada, yada, yada…everything is haywire! I heard the whole thing turns into mayhem to the point were even Royce is fighting people! Rumor has it, people were even fighting the police that tried to calm the situation. Wu Tang once said, “Bring the Ruckus” and I think Dego heard that call.

and another mans interpretation of the concert....got this from the siccness forum

here the whole story from a fan Title: Yayo, Buck, & Spider Chased Off Stage In San Diego, Beer & Drinks Thrown On Yayo, G-Unot!!!!

I hope you're knowin' about this one Hurricane. The G-Unot Movement is spreading FAST! San Diego is ridin' wit ya homie. Last night at a club called
"4th And B", Tony Gayo was performing with Young Buck and Spider Joke. Aint nobody got love for Gayo! Who the **** is this clown think he is? The mutha****a shows up 3 hours late! As soon as this guy walks on stage with Spider and some of his homies, somebody in the audience throws a full beer (just beer not the bottle) and it lands right in Yayo's face! he stopped for a second, and then more people started throwin' drinks, lighters, watter bottles, it was crazy. Spider's homies were gettin rowdy after that but Spider got on the mic & was tellin' his homies and the audience too chill & stop the ****. Then Yayo just yelled "Na **** that Spider, let's do the song, play that ****!" Then "I Know You Don't Love Me" started bangin' & AT LEAST 30-40 Crips came out on the stage with Spider & Yayo. There was a GANG of them! **** was crazy. Everybody started dancing & stopped throwin ****. But it wasn't until Young Buck came out & spit his verse, when the whole club was goin wild. Young Buck the whole night got mad respect, i gotta say. I'm also a fan of his Music. He was tight, real ****. But every time Yayo was rapping, everybody was booing him & throwin **** at him. Nobody feelin that Sesame Street ****! Like Game said, Yayo is so not marketable in any way besides being a G UNOT Toy Soldier. No personality, weak ass lyrics, old, and is a straight up PUNK! It was probably only 30 minutes into the show, when all those Crips weren't doin nothin' but gangbanging. Throwin up C's & all their gang signs to the audience. just being like real disrespectful. If u don't know San Diego is definately a Blood city. not too many Crips, Bloods everywhere. Then one of the Crips was sippin Hennessey & spittin on the crowd. We weren't going for that! Drinks and glass cups started flyin at the stage. One cup barely missed Yayo's face & u should've seen his face. he was mad/heartbroken. funny ****. Then a drink hit Spider, and he went crazy but his homies held him back. He picked something up and threw it in the crowd, then his homie threw a Hennessey bottle at the crowd! **** broke out, Hennessey bottles, drinks, beer, cups, glass, lighters, thrash cans, chairs, everything was flying back & forth from the stage to the crowd. People rushed towards the stage & Gayo, Buck, & Spider were GONE with a quickness! The show got cut off and their homies were the only ones gettin into it. They aint dumb though, that's why there were so many Crips, they need protection, straight up. G-Unot is official. No love for busters in San Diego, we're ridin with you Game til the wheels fall off! Give us a Shout Out, man. We puttin it down for you down here. Black Wall Street all day in '06. G UNOT , Is, the new Murder Inc. Hated! Yayo's little tour and gonna make him no money for nothin but security for his ***** ass. Wus up Game, whatchu think?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 06:45:04 AM by K A I N »

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tony Yayo isn't feelin San Diego right now
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 07:35:42 AM »
haha... and noooobody is feelin yayo right now...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 07:40:16 AM »
lol at G-Unot acting "westcoast", if thats really true then fuck them, they got what they deserved.

Eihtball

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 08:02:05 AM »
Are they stilling paying Grape Street to be down with them?

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 08:11:44 AM »
Yayo must be one of the dumbest fucks alive! Is this story even true? It almost sounds too dumb to be true! "We crip, fuck bloods"???!?!

« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 09:35:44 AM by vetklep2000 »

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 08:25:36 AM »
lol is this true????

fuck bloods we crips people rush the stage........next thing u know young buck comes out " wheres my bloods at westside up in this bitch" LOL

yayo's an idiot people die over there colors out here, maybe in NYC all that gang banging is nothin but a trend

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2006, 09:09:55 AM »
lol
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2006, 09:20:19 AM »
fuck yayo, hes fuckin terrible

ABN

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2006, 09:33:17 AM »
this gotta be fake coz even Yayo can´t be that dumb.

'EclipZe

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2006, 10:34:08 AM »
LMAO if thats true hahah  @ buck comin out later with bloods what up ! lmao... and spider being in the public omfg  :laugh:

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2006, 10:47:48 AM »
Yayo must be one of the dumbest fucks alive! Is this story even true? It almost sounds too dumb to be true! "We crip, fuck bloods"???!?!

LMAO

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2006, 11:48:03 AM »
what an asshole

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2006, 11:52:17 AM »
Kane give us the word from the streets on whats really good
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2006, 12:10:07 PM »
im disapointed in my city for even inviting this asshole to perform here. but im glad he got shut down.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2006, 12:27:19 PM »
LMFAO.....I definitely don't believe that, but it's hillarious.