Author Topic: NBA All-Star Starters  (Read 747 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: NBA All-Star Starters
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2006, 11:42:55 AM »
Elton Brand SHOULD be Starting for the West....He Is THE BEST PF in the West this season, best numbers and he his carrying the clippers on his back right now, Brand>>>>Duncan

Fo sho!   And Id much rather see KG, Brand and Dirk in the starting lineup than Duncan, Yao and TMac......

As for the East, you know Chris Bosh really DESERVES to be the starter, but I'll be happy enough with him coming off the bench.  Bosh>>>Any PF in the east.

Well, currently, Chris Bosh is second best to Jermaine O'Neal...If Jermaine O'Neal doesn't start, Bosh should take his place...Rasheed Wallace is great, but Bosh should start over him...
Fuck that.....Bosh>>>>>>>>>>>Jermaine Oneal..............go to NBA.com and look at the numbers man

Chris Bosh eff. is +24.52.......Jermaine Oneal is +22.06

So according to the numbers, Bosh is a better player.  Oneal is always hurt anyway.  I had him on my fantasy team last year and he was injured all the time, same story this year with him. 

CB4, best PF in the east.

LOL. You can't honestly sit there and tell me that Bosh at his best is currently better than J. O'Neal at his best...Come on man, it's just not like that...Yes, probably in 2-3 years Bosh will be better, but as of now, Jermaine simply has more to his name and is overall the better player...With that being said, it'll be fun watching him play somewhere where he actually can enjoy himself and has a chance to win. 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2006, 11:46:14 AM »
Bosh's numbers will drop drastically after going west

that is taking into account that he is still young and would have bigger numbers in a couple years if he stayed in canada which he wont
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2006, 12:16:14 PM »
Bosh's numbers will drop drastically after going west

that is taking into account that he is still young and would have bigger numbers in a couple years if he stayed in canada which he wont

I don't think so. I think Bosh will be a 25-12 guy alongside Kobe...Add the fact that Andrew Bynum will be ready to play by then, and you have the new Laker dynasty...Buss has it planned, Lakers will be unfuckwithable.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2006, 12:23:33 PM »
You gotta be really good to score 25 as a PF alongside a scorer like Kobe.. well Bosh is not ALL that. He's on a team with the second best player being Mike James, of course he can score there. But yea, with Bosh and a better Bynum Lakers could do damage in the playoffs. But he's no Garnett, Nowitzki, Duncan or Amare - not now, not ever.
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2006, 12:31:19 PM »
You gotta be really good to score 25 as a PF alongside a scorer like Kobe.. well Bosh is not ALL that. He's on a team with the second best player being Mike James, of course he can score there. But yea, with Bosh and a better Bynum Lakers could do damage in the playoffs. But he's no Garnett, Nowitzki, Duncan or Amare - not now, not ever.

Bosh can and WILL be on the level Garnett, Nowitzki, Duncan, and Amare are on when he signs with the Lakers. Hes gunna be huge, definitely an elite superstar in a big media-market like LA. Mark my words...It's not gunna be hard AT ALL for Bosh to get his points. Hell, Chris Mihm has been averaging 15 points a game this past month. That's WITH Kobe averaging 43. You'll all remember who said it first, when the Lakers are on top of the league shittin' on everyone...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2006, 12:35:10 PM »
If I was you I'd chill out until I see dude on court in purple and gold at least. It could be quite awkward when Bosh signs with another team. Not to burst your bubble, but to kick in a little reality. Lakers are the most expansive team as far as I know. Bosh wants $. He's not a 40 year old who just wants a ring. He wants a big long-term contract. How's that gonna happen, I'd really like to know. Waive Odom anyone?
No, it's not a sin

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2006, 12:52:54 PM »
Elton Brand SHOULD be Starting for the West....He Is THE BEST PF in the West this season, best numbers and he his carrying the clippers on his back right now, Brand>>>>Duncan

Fo sho!   And Id much rather see KG, Brand and Dirk in the starting lineup than Duncan, Yao and TMac......

As for the East, you know Chris Bosh really DESERVES to be the starter, but I'll be happy enough with him coming off the bench.  Bosh>>>Any PF in the east.

Well, currently, Chris Bosh is second best to Jermaine O'Neal...If Jermaine O'Neal doesn't start, Bosh should take his place...Rasheed Wallace is great, but Bosh should start over him...
Fuck that.....Bosh>>>>>>>>>>>Jermaine Oneal..............go to NBA.com and look at the numbers man

So according to the numbers, Bosh is a better player.  Oneal is always hurt anyway.  I had him on my fantasy team last year and he was injured all the time, same story this year with him. 

LOL. You can't honestly sit there and tell me that Bosh at his best is currently better than J. O'Neal at his best...Come on man, it's just not like that...Yes, probably in 2-3 years Bosh will be better, but as of now, Jermaine simply has more to his name and is overall the better player...With that being said, it'll be fun watching him play somewhere where he actually can enjoy himself and has a chance to win. 8)

How is Bosh NOT better than Oneal?  You said it yourself man, "AS OF NOW...." and yeah, as of now Bosh is the better player.  Now and in 2-3 years to come.  His numbers ARE better, and his game just looks better when you watch them both play.   I watched them play head to head this year and Bosh was the better player beating Jermaine everytime off the dribble and taking it to him.  That was a game that the Raptors actaully won.  And you saying that Jermaine has more to his name means nothing thats the same thing as Yao getting voted starter over Brand and Dirk.....
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 01:03:36 PM by PLANT »

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2006, 12:58:02 PM »
all you guys who say Bosh isnt as good as these other PF in the league really need to pay attention and actually watch him play.  The guy is sick.  Hes quicker and more agile than Duncan, Wallace, Oneal ect and has the passion and heart of KG.  His mid range jumper is deadly for a guy whos 6'11 plus he can jump out the gym (check the sig).......You guys talk mad shit about Toronto but at the end of the day, theyre still better than the Knicks who spent like crazy to get the players they want. 

The only real reason Bosh is underated is because he was drafted alongside LeBron, Carmelo, Wade and Darko and all the attention went to those guys.  If Bosh had stayed in college and went pro the next year, he woulda been the #1 pick and all you fags would be talking about how good he is now.  Im just glad hes a Raptor(for now) and the rest of you can wish you had him on your team because you know thats what you're missing :-*

« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 01:02:49 PM by PLANT »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2006, 01:08:17 PM »
Brand should be starting..nuff said
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2006, 12:14:21 PM »
Bosh is the absolute shit however
JO > BOSH   any day of the week

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2006, 04:58:57 PM »

How is Bosh NOT better than Oneal?  You said it yourself man, "AS OF NOW...." and yeah, as of now Bosh is the better player.  Now and in 2-3 years to come.  His numbers ARE better, and his game just looks better when you watch them both play.   I watched them play head to head this year and Bosh was the better player beating Jermaine everytime off the dribble and taking it to him.  That was a game that the Raptors actaully won.  And you saying that Jermaine has more to his name means nothing thats the same thing as Yao getting voted starter over Brand and Dirk.....

J. O'Neal is simply more polished, there's no argument. If the finals were tomorrow (and O'Neal was healthy), I'd pick O'Neal on my team over Bosh any day... he's more prepared. Anyone who wouldn't is crazy. Bosh is great, trust me, I'm excited over him too. But Jermaine O'Neal is simply an elite player, a star for the league...Jermaine O'Neal is currently better. In the near future, that probably wont be the case...