Author Topic: "2" Is Ready To Deliver "The Double Dose" (toussaint off bad lucc's CITY LIFE...  (Read 386 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I cant accept this, need more responses, these deserve rotation - been in mine for 2 weeks now!! Direct Links below!

2 - Have You Ever (Feat. Bad Lucc, Scan & LeMarvin) (mp3)

2 - We Done Made It (Feat. LeMarvin) (mp3)

Well? Speak on it...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Dear DubCNN staff members, I've got a little favour to ask:

Toussaint's music has been up on DubCNN's mainpage a few times now, but each time the songs were released in (relatively poor) 128 kbps-quality. Now, I've burnt some of those songs onto CD's, and they just don't "bump".

Is it possible to hit up Toussaint to ask if he can send you guys those songs in better quality? Those songs are simply way too good (imo) to only being released in that poor quality.

The songs I'm talking about, are:

- My Heart Bleeds (slept on song btw. I just checked the original thread, and only a few cats on WCC downloaded the song. A damn shame! This shit's a West Coast anthem)
 - Fears
 - We Done Made It
 - Have You Ever

Especially My Heart Bleeds and We Done Made It are the shit. I wish I could bump those songs in the ride in decent quality.

Thx in advance for anyone who tries to hook me up with this.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
lucc has always been our contact for 2, ill forward him this and see wassup. we can only use what we get sent....

thanks

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
I understand, Rud. Appreciate the help.

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Dear DubCNN staff members, I've got a little favour to ask:

Toussaint's music has been up on DubCNN's mainpage a few times now, but each time the songs were released in (relatively poor) 128 kbps-quality. Now, I've burnt some of those songs onto CD's, and they just don't "bump".

Is it possible to hit up Toussaint to ask if he can send you guys those songs in better quality? Those songs are simply way too good (imo) to only being released in that poor quality.

The songs I'm talking about, are:

- My Heart Bleeds (slept on song btw. I just checked the original thread, and only a few cats on WCC downloaded the song. A damn shame! This shit's a West Coast anthem)
 - Fears
 - We Done Made It
 - Have You Ever

Especially My Heart Bleeds and We Done Made It are the shit. I wish I could bump those songs in the ride in decent quality.

Thx in advance for anyone who tries to hook me up with this.

Im on it right now Crafty. I'll make sure you get the good shit mane........... Thanks!!!!!!!