Author Topic: New Dubcnn Throwback Joint: Dr. Stank & Dirty Birdy "Diznuzit" (Must check!!)  (Read 933 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/

A brand new edition of the Dubcnn Throwback Joint is up and running! Not only do we cover certified classics for the throwback ride, but also unreleased tracks that never hit the public. One of those songs from the latter category was handpicked for this week's edition. We got two of the biggest talents on the West Coast teaming up and repping the I.E. as usual: Dr. Stank, who received his first coverage in the internet world on Westcoast2k.net back in 2002, along with partner in crime Dirty Birdy.

They recorded a bangin' ass song together a few years ago called "Diznuzit", a track which was supposed to be featured on Stank's solo album "The Odor" on MCA Records. Since the album never saw the light of day, the track remained unreleased. And this song is just too tight to keep it in the archive, so we decided to leak this exclusive for everybody to hear. The cut was produced by Dr. Stank himself, and Dirty Birdy sings on the hook. Download the MP3 below and hit up our forums with some feedback!

Dr. Stank & Dirty Birdy - Diznuzit  http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2006/february/dr_stank_feat_dirty_birdy_-_diznuzit_(dubcnn).mp3

In related news, Dr. Stank has just finished his highly anticipated street project "The Odor" which will be released next week. The album consists of 22 bangers from Dr. Stank's various stages in his career. But stick around for a minute or two to get the full scoop on that!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Damn this joint is crazy... I know I'm gonna be bumpin' this one alot. Dope beat, verses AND hook.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm gonna listen to it now.  Are other tracks from "The Odor" on the street album, or is that album completely shelved?  Will you guys try asking him if he's ever gonna release "The Odor" either to buy or up for download?

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
cant wait for that street album... thanks for the info n audio  8)

T-Dub

I always look forward to some new Stankness  I don't know about anybody else but The Odor is one of my top 5 anticipated albums from this year.  Props on the hookup 8)

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm gonna listen to it now.  Are other tracks from "The Odor" on the street album, or is that album completely shelved?  Will you guys try asking him if he's ever gonna release "The Odor" either to buy or up for download?

The Odor is actually what the street album's called, and he slapped a lot of old tracks that didnt make his MCA album on there.

We gonna sell the mixtape in the online store as soon as its pressed up.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
oh my word, this is amazing, loving this - officially in my playlist for the week now alongside that 2 (toissant, bad lucc and scan) track and the damani mixtape!

Props!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Intriago33

shame shit like this has been in the vaults for many years, lookin forward to that Stank release.
good hook-up.

Woodrow

Heater!!!!!

Diggfinger

Great track!!

Cant wait for the album to drop!!!

Diggfinger

What does the name represent though?? I dont really get that :-\

Nima - Dubcnn.com

he says "that's how we diznuzit" it's like "that's how we does it"

WS

We got two of the biggest talents on the West Coast teaming up and repping the I.E. as usual

can't wait for their street albums to finally drop... I want that MCA album too!

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
We got two of the biggest talents on the West Coast teaming up and repping the I.E. as usual

can't wait for their street albums to finally drop... I want that MCA album too!

Alotta tracks from the MCA album are on this mixtape. Its 22 songs with 4 interludes. Expect an update with some audio today or tomorrow!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Damn, this song has been in constant rotation... I wish Stank woulda come out on MCA!