Author Topic: Has Techniec left BWS??????  (Read 1188 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Has Techniec left BWS??????
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2006, 07:12:44 PM »
Damn that's gay if tech left (which he probably did).

Maybe he left cuz game kept calling him beachboy  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2006, 08:17:29 PM »
Just went to BWS site and Tech does have his own section.

Damm u stay about three min from me....I'm right between Rosecrans and 139th, and Van Ness and Crenshaw.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2006, 08:18:19 PM »
if tech is not on BWS anymore then game REALLY fucked up

EDIT:  Apparently someone asked Pac Ten on myspace and he said that tech really left BWS
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 08:27:17 PM by SlickPants »

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2006, 08:59:49 PM »
from wcrydaz:

The talk has been going on heavy and the week started off with the main question "Did Techniec Leave Black Wallstreet?" It all began after the official Black Wallstreet website relaunched minus Tech's name on the artist roster. Well West Coast Rydaz hit up Techniec to give yall official word on the situation.

"The status is I wish Black Wallstreet the best but it will be without Techniec. Techniec is doing Techniec's thing, and Dynamic Certified. That's what it is." clarifies Techniec.

Techniec affiliated himself with The Game early last year as a part of a supertrio of MCs known as The MOB, which consisted of himself, Game and Eastwood. As an artist who has continued his grind and kept projects on the move with his Dynamic Certified Entertainment, he's not letting any of it slow him down. "I'm still gonna move forward with my mixtape. Look forward to some more Dynamic Certified. We will release an independent album this year, for the streets. We got alot of things in the works. Won't stop, I keep on moving." Dynamic Certified recently shot a video for Bounce That, and Techniec is near completion of his highly anticipated solo mixtape.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2006, 11:13:08 PM »
Damn that's a huge lost for bws. Tech is hot and has the potential to be a big mainstream artist
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2006, 06:07:27 AM »
Damn....................................

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2006, 06:10:57 AM »
awwwww shiiiiiiittt, u never see shit like that happen down south or in NY crews
only the westcoast
every one has his squad and wanna do it on his own
thats fukked up
MOB was HEAT.......... i hope they still collaborate as artists though... but DAMN

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2006, 06:47:31 AM »
Thas a shame.Too bad.Hope they collaborate.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Azadis

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2006, 07:27:09 AM »
Damn Thats real bad..... >:( >:( :(

MOB was the first westcoast group who could really blow up and could bring the west back......all 3 mc's were all very talented and all 3 were all marketable....game has to find a distibution label NOW! when not eastwood will leave too.
fuck the beef with 50 he has to push blackwallstreet to the front...the BWS is the only label which have potential to blowing up.....with game now as a big artist he has to release a BWS mixtape or maybe even a BWS album...
game is a very heavy charackter i guess. i think he didnt like that tech has his own movement..... eastwood has selfmade too but he ever represent Blackwallstreet first thats i guess is what game is searching...but i think game had to keep tech he is so good on the mic and has a mainstream style. he is the only west artist who can blow up after game because he is tight and good looking thats very important today because mostly girls buy their records. thats the reason why yayo, spider and lil e will flop :D...

but DAMN Game talk with tech and get him Back...please!!!

'EclipZe

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2006, 07:48:44 AM »
this really sucks, techniec, east & game just sounded PERFECT with eachother, they couldve been so big, but this also means MOB doesn't continue? :(  GODDAMNIT. I wanted more tracks like Walking In The Rain  :-[

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2006, 11:13:23 AM »
techniec sounded better with bad azz & threat.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2006, 11:15:37 AM »
game aint really ready to handle his own label big time yet, only reason 50 did so quik was cuz how big he got off grodt......that shit dont happen every year, game needs to focus on gettin another big joint from his next lp first

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2006, 11:24:22 AM »
That's a major loss, Tech was really shining. I mean, Eastwood is cool too, but I was FEELIN' Tech.

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2006, 11:41:50 AM »
lol they just lost there best rapper

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2006, 11:49:28 AM »
g-unit will have a new artist next week