Author Topic: o2deathrow.com interviews Nino Brown and K9 (interesting Death row records info)  (Read 1590 times)

evo

http://www.o2deathrow.com/westsidenews.shtml

cool parts..
nino..
Q:was mark morrison the only artist on deathrow UK? and how did morrison end up featuring on daz dillingers "RAW" album?

A: Like I said, Suge Knight and Ron Winter launched a joint-venture label. The first release was to be Mark Morrison, under Death Row Records/RMG. There was another rap act over there that I wont speak about, out of "respect". Tray Deee hooked Mark up with Daz, to do the "Backstabbers" song. Actually look out for that song on Mark's album coming out May 1st 2006 on Mona Records, its an all new unheard remix that is on the album to.

Q:did you ever have contact with, or know/hear anything about Eastwood? What do you think about him signing to the Game's label Black Wall Street?

A: I didn't know Eastwood works with the Game now? I don't follow rap anymore. I've never had any contact with Eastwood. I know he started out doing stuff with Dunn Deal Records, and "Magic" who were affiliated with Snoop and used to record at Raleigh Studios. They did that soundtrack to a Tupac dedicated movie called Xchange, that featured Snoop, the Dogg Pound, Ras Kass, Eastwood, Sanyika Shakur, Tupac's group the Outlawz and other west coast rappers. In fact, there was a song on that soundtrack by Gail Gotti and the Outlawz called "Keep my Head to the Sky" which was recorded the same day Tupac died!

K9..
Q:whats your status on white rappers like eminem? and was that intro on Gangstad Out from TG4R forced to be put on there by tha row or did u just add that 4 kicks?

A:me my self paul wall,an bubba sparks is kool but mm spoke on pac an when i seen him at the 2000 source awards i bang on him an the dog pound them niggas ran like hoes m could rap but he shouldnt be speaking up on niggas he dont no,every thing he did far as blowing up takeing the rap game from niggas,these fake ass super stars let him do that they should of had they shit tight.....

Q: what do you think about tha row being served its "Last Meal"?

A:thats just more pub for that nigga he rich then a muthafucka only thing a stop that nigga is death.....

source http://www.o2deathrow.com/
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 04:38:46 AM by evo »

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Major propz 4 this good lookin' out!!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

evo

Major propz 4 this good lookin' out!!

gosta give propz to killz aka kilo2 and oxygen for bringin o2deathrow back to..

i think k9 maybe right about....... suge pullin a publicity stunt for deathrow???????
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 04:47:37 AM by evo »

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
pub stunt for what, they dont release music . what r they publisizing???

Killz/Kilo2

yo whats up people  8) im glad to see yall still reppin us its been a while btw the server maybe going down o2 thinks we gettin charged to much 31 dollars 4 200 mbs lol i maybe leaking some 2pac soon keep a lookout on that if you have anymore questions to ask nino or k-9 lemme know? im trying to get ahold of snoop and quik for an interview as well if not them then topp dogg and tha realest.
my new im is:
ChloroformXXL
and my msn:
A_187_Killa@hotmail.com
and
my email:
BroBlood22@Yahoo.com

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yo whats up people  8) im glad to see yall still reppin us its been a while btw the server maybe going down o2 thinks we gettin charged to much 31 dollars 4 200 mbs lol i maybe leaking some 2pac soon keep a lookout on that if you have anymore questions to ask nino or k-9 lemme know? im trying to get ahold of snoop and quik for an interview as well if not them then topp dogg and tha realest.
my new im is:
ChloroformXXL
and my msn:
A_187_Killa@hotmail.com
and
my email:
BroBlood22@Yahoo.com

Propz 4 tha interview!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Killz/Kilo2

my new im is:
ChloroformXXL
and my msn:
A_187_Killa@hotmail.com
and
my email:
BroBlood22@Yahoo.com

Propz 4 tha interview!
np man hey you know what happened to tha vaultz? did thommo get to pay the bill?

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
my new im is:
ChloroformXXL
and my msn:
A_187_Killa@hotmail.com
and
my email:
BroBlood22@Yahoo.com

Propz 4 tha interview!
np man hey you know what happened to tha vaultz? did thommo get to pay the bill?

I read that wasn't tha real problem I checked tha server'z website and it turned out that Tha Vaults was down because of copyright issuez...

Dunno if thatz true though...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Killz/Kilo2

thank you for the comments you guys  8)

evo

sup killz.. some really interestin shit... a good thing to do b4 u interview snoop, dj quick, top dogg or tha realest is to post a thread here called "any questions for...?" cos theres a lot of deathrow fans here it seems.

does anyone have K9's deathrow demo featurin dresta?

Killz/Kilo2

sup killz.. some really interestin shit... a good thing to do b4 u interview snoop, dj quick, top dogg or tha realest is to post a thread here called "any questions for...?" cos theres a lot of deathrow fans here it seems.

what im hearing from nino thats a def yes

Nino:
that K9 demo it featured Dresta, Monkonstef, Outlawz and Too Cool and its 4 tracks

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Nino:
that K9 demo it featured Dresta, Monkonstef, Outlawz and Too Cool and its 4 tracks

Mokenstef tha girl R&B group???

And that Too Cool dude was supposed 2 sign 2 Tha Row in 2004 rite?

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Killz/Kilo2

Nino:

Mokenstef tha girl R&B group???

And that Too Cool dude was supposed 2 sign 2 Tha Row in 2004 rite?

i'll have to ask

Killz/Kilo2

Nino:
Too Cool = www.thehardestartist.com Suge wanted him on the Dysfunktional Family, but Cool was fucking with Snoop and tha Eastsidaz.  Monkenstef is a girl group yeah.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nino:
Too Cool = www.thehardestartist.com Suge wanted him on the Dysfunktional Family, but Cool was fucking with Snoop and tha Eastsidaz.  Monkenstef is a girl group yeah.

Thanx...

Say mane U know Nino personally or sumthang cause if thatz tha case I got a shitload of ?'z 4 U... ;)

~Loyalty Is Everything~