Author Topic: o2deathrow.com interviews Nino Brown and K9 (interesting Death row records info)  (Read 1612 times)

Killz/Kilo2

yeah man lol

Quadruple OG

the amazing thing about this is that o2deathrow.com is still around IMO

Killz/Kilo2

the amazing thing about this is that o2deathrow.com is still around IMO
o2 fell into lazyness so it was time to take matters into my own hands lol even though i dont update that often i keep the important shit in the updates

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
o2 deathrow and those ruthless forums is where i got my internet on first time

props to o2
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

evo

Thanx...

Say mane U know Nino personally or sumthang cause if thatz tha case I got a shitload of ?'z 4 U... ;)

same here,maybe DJR wants to go 1st..? if u can ask him the following it would be kool..

1-is danny boy still signed to deathrow and gonna drop more music on tharow?
2-whats up with petey pablos album? whens it droppin?

propz to killz and o2.... o2 is the best deathrow site ever, its still goin strong...

Killz/Kilo2

o2 deathrow and those ruthless forums is where i got my internet on first time

props to o2
shame we lost lots of staff

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanx...

Say mane U know Nino personally or sumthang cause if thatz tha case I got a shitload of ?'z 4 U... ;)

same here,maybe DJR wants to go 1st..? if u can ask him the following it would be kool..

1-is danny boy still signed to deathrow and gonna drop more music on tharow?
2-whats up with petey pablos album? whens it droppin?

propz to killz and o2.... o2 is the best deathrow site ever, its still goin strong...

I'd like 2 but I'll be up all nite then (itz 1:48 AM here)... 8)

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Killz/Kilo2

Nino:
DB hasnt been signed sine 99' when he filed for bankrupcy. Any work he did for Death Row since has been as a favor for Suge. I havent spoken with him for a minute but he said back along he did a song for Petey Pablo's album.

I have no clue whats up with him man, I don't know or speak to anyone at that label anymore.

evo

Nino:
DB hasnt been signed sine 99' when he filed for bankrupcy. Any work he did for Death Row since has been as a favor for Suge. I havent spoken with him for a minute but he said back along he did a song for Petey Pablo's album.

I have no clue whats up with him man, I don't know or speak to anyone at that label anymore.

propz homie... we really need newz on petey pablo... i fear his album will never be released now.

Killz/Kilo2

Nino:

propz homie... we really need newz on petey pablo... i fear his album will never be released now.
from my sources petey aint signed just like lakey aint supposedly these only managment contracts and if peteys album does get released its a jive release

evo

Killz/Kilo2

NEW Death Row Mixtape
by DJ Total

http://www.2pacremix.com/tupac/t8276-death-row-untouchable-mixtape.html
i seen this shit havent extracted it yet but i say it all leaked lol

evo

what do yal think of my idea.......

IF SUGE IS BANKRUPT AND ABOUT TO LOSE DEATHROW THEN SOMEONE NEEDS TO RAISE HIM MONEY. NOW SNOOP DOGG SAID ON MTV.COM THAT HE DIDNT WANNA SEE DEATHROW AND SUGE CLOSE, SO WHY DONT ALL OF THE ORIGINALS GET TOGETHER AND DO ONE MASSIVE DEATHROW RE-UNION TOUR TO SAVE THE LABEL? SNOOP DOGGY DOGG, THA DOGG POUND, SAM SNEED, OUTLAWZ, DANNYBOY, JEWELL, JFLEXX, SWOOP G.... EVEN DRE?

THEM MUTHAFUCKAZ OWE IT TO SUGE

Killz/Kilo2

thatd be awsome BUT no distribution FUCK YOU KOCH YOU MONEY HUNGRY BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what do yal think of my idea.......

IF SUGE IS BANKRUPT AND ABOUT TO LOSE DEATHROW THEN SOMEONE NEEDS TO RAISE HIM MONEY. NOW SNOOP DOGG SAID ON MTV.COM THAT HE DIDNT WANNA SEE DEATHROW AND SUGE CLOSE, SO WHY DONT ALL OF THE ORIGINALS GET TOGETHER AND DO ONE MASSIVE DEATHROW RE-UNION TOUR TO SAVE THE LABEL? SNOOP DOGGY DOGG, THA DOGG POUND, SAM SNEED, OUTLAWZ, DANNYBOY, JEWELL, JFLEXX, SWOOP G.... EVEN DRE?

THEM MUTHAFUCKAZ OWE IT TO SUGE

Did Snoop REALLY say that??! ???

~Loyalty Is Everything~