Author Topic: What nationality gives the best service?  (Read 809 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
What nationality gives the best service?
« on: April 17, 2006, 02:22:10 AM »
Previously I would have said america or africa give the best service from my experience when i've travelled there but now I'd say Thais.
My local pub has just been taken over by Thais and I was so impressed with how they are doing they are so friendly and their service is second to none, especially for a pub and their food is fucking amazing too. I been to thai resteraunts aswell before, I went to the blue elephant in london for my 21st bday and it was the same there, like 5 thai girls serving just one table like kind of service is just unheard of anywhere else.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What nationality gives the best service?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 09:06:20 AM »
yeah thai service is amazing. go to thailand and theyll treat u like a prince their.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 02:44:35 PM »
What group of people give the worst service? I think we all know the answer to that.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 02:49:25 PM »
What group of people give the worst service? I think we all know the answer to that.

FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 02:52:38 PM »

FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
too right stuck up cunts. ordered a larger in just across the border from the chunnel and got a bitter from a grumpy bar man and they were miserable as fuck in the hyper market too

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2006, 02:54:46 PM »
apparently chirac stormed out a conference recently because one of their captins of industry did a speach in english

French President Jacques Chirac showed his temper at the EU summit when a French business leader addressed delegates in English.
He stormed out of a session when Ernest-Antoine Seilliere said he chose English "because that is the accepted business language of Europe today".

Mr Chirac told reporters on Friday he was "deeply shocked" that a Frenchman chose to address the summit in English.

Protectionism has emerged as a hot topic at the Brussels summit.

Mr Chirac's protest came when Mr Seilliere, the French president of the employers' association UNICE, said he would address the meeting in English.

According to a French official, Mr Seilliere was interrupted by Mr Chirac, who asked him in French why on earth he was speaking English.

He replied that English was the working language of that particular session and the accepted business language of Europe today.

Mr Chirac, Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy and Finance Minister Thierry Breton left the room.

Mr Chirac returned to hear the French president of the European Central Bank, Jean-Claude Trichet, address the leaders in French.

He later explained his actions, saying: "France has great respect for its language.

He added: "Faced with the efforts that we are making constantly, particularly within the European Union... I must say that I was deeply shocked to see a Frenchman speak at the council in English. That is the reason why the French delegation and I left, rather than have to listen to that."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4840160.stm
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 03:04:37 PM by Don Rizzle »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2006, 03:26:37 PM »
chirac is that nigga
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2006, 04:23:29 PM »

FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I was referring to black Americans.

Eihtball

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2006, 04:30:35 PM »

Only to white people.

In tonight's special, me and Pookie added a lil secret ingredient.  I'll give you a hint: It's semen.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2006, 04:36:29 PM »

Only to white people.

In tonight's special, me and Pookie added a lil secret ingredient.  I'll give you a hint: It's semen.
LMFAO. Fuck that Polish bitch.
:loser:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2006, 04:37:31 PM »

Only to white people.

true, black Americans are cool to me when I order something, and they are nice than white people. White people are a bitch 'cause they can talk down to you, thinking they are smarter than you.

In the US though, worst costumers are either black or white people. I'd say rich white women are the worst, followed by poor black people in general, followed by ordnary white men (just white men in general), followed by white people in general, then black people. Latinos and Asians are actually very polite, but weirdly, some white females are extra nice, not as many the rude white females though.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2006, 06:39:42 PM »

Only to white people.

true, black Americans are cool to me when I order something, and they are nice than white people. White people are a bitch 'cause they can talk down to you, thinking they are smarter than you. Seriously thought that's how a some of them look.

In the US though, worst costumers are either black or white people. I'd say rich white women are the worst, followed by poor black people in general, followed by ordnary white men (just white men in general), followed by white people in general, then black people. Latinos and Asians are actually very polite, but weirdly, some white females are extra nice, not as many the rude white females though.
That's pretty accurate. Although I think you're putting latino men on a little bit of a pedistal. They are genraly nice, but in their minds they are thinking of at least 10 ways to kick your ass/kill you. ;D J/K (seriously thouh, some of them do look that way). Since you devided Black people by money where would middle class Black people.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2006, 07:38:23 PM »

FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll change your view when I serve you're sister with some big black dick.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2006, 07:44:20 PM »

FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2006, 07:46:03 PM »

FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way some nigger is going to sleep with his sister. If anyone is sleeping with CWalker's sister, it's CWalker.