Author Topic: Westerner's have better sex.. official..  (Read 352 times)

Don Seer

Westerner's have better sex.. official..
« on: April 20, 2006, 02:15:30 AM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4922220.stm

all this anger coz u can't satisfty your women?  learn to respect em first.. they just aired u out.. hahaha  :D

coola

Re: Westerner's have better sex.. official..
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 02:26:37 AM »
LMFAOOOOOO i dont even need to click that link to know whats up  ;D bah i'll humor myself and click it anyway  :)

coola

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 02:30:46 AM »
cant blame them though, they didnt have the whole sexual revolution thing happening in the 60's...

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 05:17:27 AM »
Contrary to popular belief, middle-aged and older people enjoy sex, and will do so into their 80s, research suggests.

its disgusting to think about but its true, my grandad got some women knocked up by mistake when he was about 75 I ain't never met the kid tho

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 05:55:22 AM »
india.

kama sutra.
a love making guide.

tantra.
a spiritual framework for sexual release; utilizing sexual energy to empower.

that's a sexy goddess.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

AndrE16686

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2006, 07:59:18 AM »
'Languishing at the bottom of the league was Japan, with just 18% of men and one in 10 women telling researchers they had good sex.'

^^That is absolutely terrible LMFAO!

This white chick was telling me that when she went to S.Korea, these Japanese tourists were actually ooking at her and saying that western women are stupid and ridiculous cus they all have big chests and asses (she had mighty fine knockers), but she could speak Jap tho and so checked them hoes.

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2006, 04:11:39 PM »
Over sexed and Over paid, hell yes!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2006, 04:12:23 PM »
Asian fetish + Un satisfied Japanese women + King "King Kong aint got shit on me" Tech =
Im gonna have fun teaching english in Japan
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2006, 04:13:10 PM »
well, wheres the smart ass middle easterners now? jerkin off? ahahahaha  :loopaper:

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2006, 04:16:24 PM »
well, wheres the smart ass middle easterners now? jerkin off? ahahahaha  :loopaper:

slow down. i KNOW u dont think u can just associate yourself with these numbers like youre gettin pussy.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2006, 04:17:50 PM »

slow down. i KNOW u dont think u can just associate yourself with these numbers like youre gettin pussy.

are you kidding me your moms sucking me off under the table right now!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2006, 04:20:54 PM »

are you kidding me your moms sucking me off under the table right now!

what the fuck? im supposed to make dinner myself? i just got home from work  >:(

- Lewis Carroll