Author Topic: Alright I'm ready to admit it...  (Read 608 times)

GangstaBoogy

Alright I'm ready to admit it...
« on: April 29, 2006, 04:43:45 PM »
...Lil Wayne is nice! I know I'm late, but due to how garbage his first few albums were I refused to believe that he could put out anything even half decent. But, I downloaded "The Carter 2" about a month ago, and after playin it everyday I went out and bought it yesterday. "Tha Mobb" alone was worth the money.

So, I'll add Lil Wayne to the short list of Southern rappers I can listen to (with Ludacris, T.I., Young Buck, Outkast, Scarface, Slim Thug, Juvenile...and that's about it).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WestCoasta

Re: Alright I'm ready to admit it...
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 04:50:05 PM »
...Lil Wayne is nice! I know I'm late, but due to how garbage his first few albums

ya right, he's only had 1 bad album as a whole which is "500 Degreez"

youngmessnucca

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 04:51:08 PM »
i feel u on that. His lyrics are up there, I mean really up there right now. There arenet really any standout tracks on Carter II to me, it's just a solid 9/10 album the whole way through. I kinda stopped listenting to him after he made that video where he was arrested for being "To Fly", but he had been getting alot of attention and build up for Carter II, so I "bought" it and wasnt dissapointed at all

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 04:53:14 PM »
i feel u on that. His lyrics are up there, I mean really up there right now. There arenet really any standout tracks on Carter II to me, it's just a solid 9/10 album the whole way through. I kinda stopped listenting to him after he made that video where he was arrested for being "To Fly", but he had been getting alot of attention and build up for Carter II, so I "bought" it and wasnt dissapointed at all
LMFAO thats lame :loser:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2006, 05:03:34 PM »
...Lil Wayne is nice! I know I'm late, but due to how garbage his first few albums

ya right, he's only had 1 bad album as a whole which is "500 Degreez"

no nigga, i bought "The Block is Hot" when it first came out - 1 good song. "Lights Out" - 2-3 good songs. "500 Degreez" - not 1 good song
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2006, 06:34:13 PM »
being able to admit is the first step to recovery

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2006, 06:40:55 PM »
that's a big confession, i think dude is pretty wack since he considers himself the best out in the game right now
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2006, 06:53:19 PM »
^^ same

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2006, 06:56:47 PM »
i thot he was arite for a bit

startin to get annoyed of him though

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2006, 07:44:50 PM »
JUVENILE TORE HIS ASS ON REALITY CHECKA

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2006, 08:52:10 PM »
JUVENILE TORE HIS ASS ON REALITY CHECKA

yeah on tha last track, real good song

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2006, 08:56:03 PM »
Certified wanksta. ::) His music is alright, I guess.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2006, 09:34:13 PM »
...Lil Wayne is nice! I know I'm late, but due to how garbage his first few albums were I refused to believe that he could put out anything even half decent. But, I downloaded "The Carter 2" about a month ago, and after playin it everyday I went out and bought it yesterday. "Tha Mobb" alone was worth the money.

So, I'll add Lil Wayne to the short list of Southern rappers I can listen to (with Ludacris, T.I., Young Buck, Outkast, Scarface, Slim Thug, Juvenile...and that's about it).

slim thug but no cham?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2006, 09:35:26 PM »

slim thug but no cham?
That's  surprising. I'd take Cham over Slim Thug anyday.

Jome

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2006, 09:42:51 PM »

slim thug but no cham?

Word, Slim Thug, but no Cham, Bun-B, Paul Wall, Z-Ro, or even Bubba is better than Slim Thug.