Author Topic: Penpals - Ahmadinejad sends Bush a letter  (Read 448 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Penpals - Ahmadinejad sends Bush a letter
« on: May 08, 2006, 08:51:30 AM »
Ahmadinejad sends letter to Bush
Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has written to George W Bush proposing "new solutions" to their differences.
The letter will be sent via the Swiss Embassy, which represents US interests in Iran, a government spokesman said.

Mr Ahmadinejad proposes "new solutions for getting out of international problems and the current fragile situation of the world", he said.

Reports say it is the first letter from an Iranian president to a US leader since the Iranian revolution in 1979.

The Swiss have confirmed that they received a sealed A4-sized envelope addressed to President Bush which they would deliver as soon as possible.

Iranian spokesman Gholam-Hossein Elham did not say whether the letter mentioned the nuclear dispute, currently one of the major issues between Iran and the US.

HAVE YOUR SAY
Iran should let the UN get involved if they want nuclear power

This development comes a day after Iran's parliament threatened to pull out of the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty if Western pressure over its programme increases.
A withdrawal would mean the country's programme could no longer be inspected by the UN nuclear watchdog, the International Atomic Energy Agency.

The US has accused Iran of seeking to develop nuclear weapons - a charge Iran strongly denies.

Last week, the US and other states tabled a draft resolution at the UN Security Council calling on Iran to suspend uranium enrichment or face "further action".

Draft resolution

Foreign ministers of the council members plus Germany are due to meet in New York on Monday night to discuss how to proceed with Iran.

US-IRAN TIES: KEY EVENTS
1979: Hostages seized at US embassy in Tehran
1980: Secret US mission to rescue them ends in disaster
1981: Hostages finally freed after intense diplomatic activity
1985/86: Iran-Contra affair, crisis in Reagan presidency
1995: President Clinton imposes sanctions for alleged sponsorship of "terrorism"
2002: President Bush calls Iran, Iraq, North Korea "axis of evil"
April 2006: Iran announces successful uranium enrichment
May 2006: US, UK, France table draft UN resolution calling on Iran to suspend enrichment

Iranian foreign ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi said the contents would be made public "at the right time".
The BBC's Frances Harrison in Tehran says that whatever is in the letter is significant because it is the first such high-level communication between Iran and America for almost three decades.

As such it is a bold step by Mr Ahmadinejad, and the timing is key - just as the West is trying to persuade Russia and China to back tough action against Iran, she says.

Mr Ahmadinejad is reinforcing the point that he is willing to negotiate with anyone, including the US president, to avoid conflict over the nuclear issue, our correspondent adds.

The US and Iran have not had diplomatic relations since Washington severed ties with Tehran after Iranian students occupied the US embassy there and took 52 Americans hostage in 1979.

The White House has said it is "unaware" of a letter from Mr Ahmadinejad.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/world/middle_east/4983868.stm

Published: 2006/05/08 14:52:33 GMT
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 06:33:10 AM by Rud »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Woodrow

Re: Penpals - Ahmadinejad sends Bush a letter
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 08:17:45 AM »
Anybody else thinks this looks like a da'wa?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 08:46:50 AM »
the guy is just wasting time
United Arab States

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 10:10:48 AM »
United Arab States

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 10:31:20 AM »

shut the fuck up and get yo faggot ass out this forum

pop up before the iraq war to do some cheerleading, get proven to be a stupid faggot, disappear when all your arguments get proven to be pieces of shit, and now with another war on the way, your pussy ass shows up again? ah hell nah homie, not again.

im regulatin this bitch, youre not needed.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 10:45:29 AM »

pop up before the iraq war to do some cheerleading, get proven to be a stupid faggot, disappear when all your arguments get proven to be pieces of shit, and now with another war on the way, your pussy ass shows up again? ah hell nah homie, not again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH King of the TOT!!! I'm SO sorry I've offended you! Go make me some fucking pork chops.

Don't be angry that I'm showing this letter for what it is. It's a da'wa plain and simple. Even Ahmadinejad admitted this: http://www.irna.ir/en/news/view/line-24/0605110155191821.htm

What’s next? If we are to follow history and your religion, (see Sahih Muslim) he is preparing for war or making us Dhimmi's. You don't think so? What do you make of the last line of the letter? Vasalam Ala Man Ataba’al hoda http://hosted.ap.org/specials/interactives/_documents/ahmadinejad0509.pdf

"It is a phrase with historical significance in Islam, for, according to Islamic tradition, in year six of the Hejira - the late 620s - the prophet Mohammad sent letters to the Byzantine emperor and the Sassanid emperor telling them to convert to the true faith of Islam or be conquered. The letters included the same phrase that President Ahmadinejad used to conclude his letter to Mr. Bush. For Mohammad, the letters were a prelude to a Muslim offensive, a war launched for the purpose of imposing Islamic rule over infidels."
http://www.nysun.com/article/32594

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 11:02:16 AM »
If Ahmadinejad is really about war, he either has something in his pocket we don't know of, or he's just a little insane. I don't see how Iran would beat the US. So far I just think he enjoys to make fun about Bush n shit, but isn't really about war. Dude is really entertaining, but him having a plan to beat the US? Don't think so.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2006, 11:19:58 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAH King of the TOT!!! I'm SO sorry I've offended you! Go make me some fucking pork chops.

Don't be angry that I'm showing this letter for what it is. It's a da'wa plain and simple. Even Ahmadinejad admitted this: http://www.irna.ir/en/news/view/line-24/0605110155191821.htm

What’s next? If we are to follow history and your religion, (see Sahih Muslim) he is preparing for war or making us Dhimmi's. You don't think so? What do you make of the last line of the letter? Vasalam Ala Man Ataba’al hoda http://hosted.ap.org/specials/interactives/_documents/ahmadinejad0509.pdf

"It is a phrase with historical significance in Islam, for, according to Islamic tradition, in year six of the Hejira - the late 620s - the prophet Mohammad sent letters to the Byzantine emperor and the Sassanid emperor telling them to convert to the true faith of Islam or be conquered. The letters included the same phrase that President Ahmadinejad used to conclude his letter to Mr. Bush. For Mohammad, the letters were a prelude to a Muslim offensive, a war launched for the purpose of imposing Islamic rule over infidels."
http://www.nysun.com/article/32594

ahahah Mr Copy N Paste still up to his old antics. Think I give two shits about your life story. Im tellin you. we already had to put up with your faggot coward cheerleaders through one war. I wont tolerate it for another, you pasty coward no balls faggot.

Why dont you go fuck off now. Run and get some duct tape. The Sultan of Iran has declared war on you.  :D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2006, 11:24:28 AM »
If Ahmadinejad is really about war, he either has something in his pocket we don't know of, or he's just a little insane. I don't see how Iran would beat the US. So far I just think he enjoys to make fun about Bush n shit, but isn't really about war. Dude is really entertaining, but him having a plan to beat the US? Don't think so.

were you not here during the Iraq war and the build up? Did you not see these pasty cowards cheerlead Bush? Ignore these pussies or make fun of them. Dont dignify them with a response. Why would u even bother arguing with this chump. He voted for Bush.  :D Twice!  ;D

- Lewis Carroll

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2006, 12:36:57 PM »
lmao western media at its best. the same decalaration of war statement is said between muslims after prayers , after giving someone advice and its not only a religious saying.
United Arab States

mistershow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2006, 12:53:27 PM »
i want a penpal.....

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2006, 07:17:24 PM »

No need to worry.  The Bush is still in charge we will be fine.