Author Topic: For all you morons  (Read 2521 times)

Woodrow

For all you morons
« on: May 18, 2006, 10:54:17 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CezOFRniQO0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CezOFRniQO0</a>

Woodrow

Re: For all you morons
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 11:22:54 AM »
Confirmed Idiots:

1.) 7 don't need to brag 'bout how muthafuckin' Active he iz
2.) Kassem
3.) virtuoso
4.) King Tech

Non Morons:
1.) J Bananas aka God Logic

I'm sure it'll be updated soon as more comments come in.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 02:58:15 PM by Woodrow »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 11:23:07 AM »
That video delivered absolutely nothing constructive. It just dissed "conspiracy theorists" and picked the dumbest of them out, in order to make them look generally dumb. It also didnt take the pentagon incident into account. And how are conspiracy theories an insult to people who died? Last time I checked noone claims that it doesn't suck they died, but how does them dying prove or disprove anything when it comes to the question why they died?

Basically, this video didn't explain anything, it didnt disprove anything that is claimed in those alleged conspiracy theory videos. All it did was to put people who hold a different opinion into a bad light. Great work.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 11:27:46 AM »
the whole video was like fucking stupid ,fucking ---- ,and dissing people
United Arab States

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006, 12:07:43 PM »

Hey this is all good let these videos keep coming its just exposing the people that post them as morons, you can't escape the facts no matter how many pathetic attempts are made to discredit those who dare believe the government could or would do this.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2006, 12:59:42 PM »
good now that all the morons have responded, thats was a pretty good video i love that bullshit show. but it did anger me because of the kooky assholes like those interviewed actually post here. i hope to meet you guys one day so we can have a little talk before i punch you in you your fucking faces; little piss ons like you who got shunned in high school spend the rest of your lives making up excuses why reality isnt what it is, pathetically struggling to create a world where people like you are persecuted for your knowledge, not because the fact that youre simply weird little pricks.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006, 01:02:11 PM »
good now that all the morons have responded, thats was a pretty good video i love that bullshit show. but it did anger me because of the kooky assholes like those interviewed actually post here. i hope to meet you guys one day so we can have a little talk before i punch you in you your fucking faces; little piss ons like you who got shunned in high school spend the rest of your lives making up excuses why reality isnt what it is, pathetically struggling to create a world where people like you are persecuted for your knowledge, not because the fact that youre simply weird little pricks.

:laugh:
No, it's not a sin

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 01:03:41 PM »
yeah like you, and virtuoso.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2006, 01:08:13 PM »
Here something to cheer you up cause I feel sorry for bringing you down: http://rapidshare.de/files/19997383/Outkast_-_The_Mighty_O.mp3

No, it's not a sin

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2006, 01:14:29 PM »
sweet, im actually yet to hear this

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2006, 01:16:58 PM »
lol i just read virtuosos response. DARE TO BELIEVE! you should go into business crankin out tshirts

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2006, 01:32:43 PM »
That fire dood trying to explain how the buildings came down had no fuckin clue what he was talking about. This video is horrible. If you can find a video that answers all the un-answered questions that the Loose Change documentary brings up, then I will respect what they talking about. Other than that, take that dumb ass shit somewhere else. What kind of professor of that degree can sit there and talk like a high school kid against conspiracists? That bitch need 2 get hit.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2006, 01:34:42 PM »
im not feelin the new outkast track, i prolly need to hear a cleaner version on a better system tho

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2006, 02:31:42 PM »
Englebert how are you gonna call someone a moron?

the nerve of this hoe

7 > Virtuoso >>>>>>Kassem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>C Walker>>>>>>>>Woodro
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2006, 02:37:05 PM »
on some real shit, i feel sorry for losers like englebert. to live your life so sheltered and naive? to so strongly hold on to this image or idea of what the world is like? to be so incredibly ignorant?

fuck man, who the fuck is this guy to call people morons?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll