Author Topic: BET News update on The Game  (Read 1555 times)

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: BET News update on The Game
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2006, 03:39:19 PM »
Just goes to show you.  Never bite the hand that feeds you.  Game will easily get signed to another label especially with all this pubilcity he's been getting.  On another forum they were saying rumors that he was in talks with Def Jam.  The Game should keep it West Coast and sign with Dj Quik's Mad Science label or hell Death Row!!!
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2006, 03:44:47 PM »
Just goes to show you.  Never bite the hand that feeds you.  Game will easily get signed to another label especially with all this pubilcity he's been getting.  On another forum they were saying rumors that he was in talks with Def Jam.  The Game should keep it West Coast and sign with Dj Quik's Mad Science label or hell Death Row!!!
If he signs to Mad Science, he'll flop. If he signs to Death Row, he'll never release an album.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2006, 03:46:31 PM »
If he signs to Mad Science, he'll flop. If he signs to Death Row, he'll never release an album.

isnt death row bankrupt anyways?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2006, 03:47:48 PM »

isnt death row bankrupt anyways?
Exactly why he'll never release an album. :laugh:

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2006, 05:48:14 PM »
I dont see how 50 brought the west back coz if im not mistaken "Dreams" got higher on the charts than "How we do"......People seriously need to get off fifties nuts. If he done all that 4 Game coz he was on a hook or 2 why didnt it do the same for Yayo or Mobb Deep??.....Coz Game actualy has TALENT, More talent than anyone from G-Unit anyway.....People just scared 2 give him his dues. BUt like dude said, look what happened to Cube and Snoop after they left Dre, Extremely successful careers.....and Game is too well heard of just 2 b swept under the rug like that Brooklyn cat and all the others tht left the Math......

The Maestro

lahiphop_1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2006, 06:31:17 PM »
50 cent was right
game's over....

he will still release an album and it will be probably good but it wont sell

hahahaha! I about died when I read this comment. I'm sorry, but whether you like Game or not, you know he is going to sell. Dumba$$! hahahaha

lahiphop_1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2006, 06:34:06 PM »
I dont see how 50 brought the west back coz if im not mistaken "Dreams" got higher on the charts than "How we do"......People seriously need to get off fifties nuts. If he done all that 4 Game coz he was on a hook or 2 why didnt it do the same for Yayo or Mobb Deep??.....Coz Game actualy has TALENT, More talent than anyone from G-Unit anyway.....People just scared 2 give him his dues. BUt like dude said, look what happened to Cube and Snoop after they left Dre, Extremely successful careers.....and Game is too well heard of just 2 b swept under the rug like that Brooklyn cat and all the others tht left the Math......

No doubt. Game will sell on his name alone, now that he has an established record out. Plus he is in Tyrese's new movie, showing that he hasnt gone anywhere. People that dont think he will sell are idiots. The only person that fell in sales after 50 dissed them is Ja Rule and that is b/c 50 made Ja look like the pu$$y he is. Too bad 50 is a Ja Rule now too, but people are too much on his nutz.

d-nice

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2006, 06:38:58 PM »
People said Snoop would not amount to shit without Dre and look how he turned out. Time for him to link up with Fred Wreck.

oh yeah that's just what Game needs, a producer who hasn't even produced a game single  ::)

Might as well, its not like he is going to be working with Dre if this is true. That or get more beats from Storch

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2006, 07:07:01 PM »
Actually "How We Do" reached #5 and "Dreams" reached #32, but I agree with the points you're making.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2006, 07:09:55 PM »
People said Snoop would not amount to shit without Dre and look how he turned out. Time for him to link up with Fred Wreck.

oh yeah that's just what Game needs, a producer who hasn't even produced a game single  ::)

Might as well, its not like he is going to be working with Dre if this is true. That or get more beats from Storch
Just because he can't get with Dre he should go for no name producers and flop? What about Timbo, Kanye, Storch, and Just Blaze. Game can work with almost anyone he wants.

d-nice

« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2006, 07:48:36 PM »

Just because he can't get with Dre he should go for no name producers and flop? What about Timbo, Kanye, Storch, and Just Blaze. Game can work with almost anyone he wants.
I would not call Fred Wreck a no name producer. I just think Game would sound dope over some Fred Wreck production

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2006, 09:06:04 PM »
If he done all that 4 Game coz he was on a hook or 2 why didnt it do the same for Yayo or Mobb Deep??.....Coz Game actualy has TALENT, More talent than anyone from G-Unit

ooh he got yall there!

Game's singles
"How We Do" featuring 50 Cent
"Hate It or Love It" featuring 50 Cent
"Dreams"
"Put You On The Game"
sales = 2.5 million

Yayo's singles
"So Seductive" featuring 50 Cent
"Curious" featuring Joe
"I Know You Don't Love Me" featuring 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck
sales = 500,000
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The Great Elephant

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2006, 09:39:52 PM »
So Many Game haters on this forum? Why? Cuz the nigga helped put the west coast bacc on the map? or are there just a bunch of 50 diccryders in here....Whats not to like bout Game? Please tell me id like to know......Maybe Im just biased cuz he a compton nigga. But man he got talent and he spits fire.....and i would think like that no matter where i was from...

b/c on the documentary, his lyrics were mainly name drops and filler.  he was kind of slow and off-beat too.

this is coming from someone who's really anticipating doc's advocate though.  i like game's potential more than i like the rapper if that makes sense - he just sounds corny on a lot of songs.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2006, 05:37:06 AM »
If he done all that 4 Game coz he was on a hook or 2 why didnt it do the same for Yayo or Mobb Deep??.....Coz Game actualy has TALENT, More talent than anyone from G-Unit

ooh he got yall there!

Game's singles
"How We Do" featuring 50 Cent
"Hate It or Love It" featuring 50 Cent
"Dreams"
"Put You On The Game"
sales = 2.5 million

Yayo's singles
"So Seductive" featuring 50 Cent
"Curious" featuring Joe
"I Know You Don't Love Me" featuring 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck
sales = 500,000

Lets not forget about the fact that How We Do is a Dre production, Hate It Or Love It a Cool N Dre, Dreams a Kanye and Put You On The Game a Timbo. Which means he had all THE hottest producers at the moment. Yayo had no names. And Games promotion was waaaaaaay bigger than Yayos. You could see how much 50 helped when Hate It Or Love It and How We Do blew up crazy, on the other hand Dreams and Put You On The Game didnt do shit. Fact is half of the people that acutally buy these records still think Hate It Or Love It and How We Do are 50 Cents song.

Dont get me wrong Game>>Yayo
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 05:39:03 AM by Detox is not not coming... »