Author Topic: BET News update on The Game  (Read 1561 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: BET News update on The Game
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2006, 04:25:32 PM »
westcoast lost again
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2006, 05:04:08 PM »
People said Snoop would not amount to shit without Dre and look how he turned out. Time for him to link up with Fred Wreck.

oh yeah that's just what Game needs, a producer who hasn't even produced a game single  ::)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2006, 05:34:40 PM »
So Many Game haters on this forum? Why? Cuz the nigga helped put the west coast bacc on the map? or are there just a bunch of 50 diccryders in here....Whats not to like bout Game? Please tell me id like to know......Maybe Im just biased cuz he a compton nigga. But man he got talent and he spits fire.....and i would think like that no matter where i was from...

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2006, 05:40:53 PM »
^^^^I like that pic of Eazy you got in your sig who's the guy sitting to Eazy's right I remember seeing him in the Real Muthapphuckin G'z video is that Shaki??

~Loyalty Is Everything~

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2006, 05:44:30 PM »
^^^^I like that pic of Eazy you got in your sig who's the guy sitting to Eazy's right I remember seeing him in the Real Muthapphuckin G'z video is that Shaki??

Thats Funny that you asked that, becuz i have the video, and i seen him in that video, but i cant remember cuzzo's name either. And  now that you asked me that its gonna be eating at me till i find out..if you find out holla at me.....

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2006, 06:06:29 PM »

Thats Funny that you asked that, becuz i have the video, and i seen him in that video, but i cant remember cuzzo's name either. And  now that you asked me that its gonna be eating at me till i find out..if you find out holla at me.....

LOL I'm sorry man...

I saw that video probably a thousand times it's one of my favourites so that's why I remember his face, couldn't be Rhythm D though I think cause he was the tall dude if I'm not mistaken?

Anyone knows who that is???

~Loyalty Is Everything~

suckaa free

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2006, 07:00:15 PM »
if this shit is fucken 100% true, then Dr. Dre is a.....(cant believe im saying it) BITCH.  how is he gonna let 50 punk him when he runs the shit.  this shit still does not sound right.   ???  hope its false info, and good promotion...

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2006, 07:01:44 PM »

LOL I'm sorry man...

I saw that video probably a thousand times it's one of my favourites so that's why I remember his face, couldn't be Rhythm D though I think cause he was the tall dude if I'm not mistaken?

Anyone knows who that is???
yeah, i think you were right the first time.......its that shaki guy.......and as far as game goes, its industry bullshit politics.....from dre to cube to snoop, they have all fell victim to sum label drama, and they all flourished as a result of changing..........why cant we support our own? Im sure game  would want to be involved wit dre as much as possible, and this isnt a move he wants to make, but has too........he had a falling out with a very powerfull label mate.............what would the ideal way to handle the beef with 50 have been, and would it have made a difference? whether it was one diss record or a hundred, i think he was destined to get dropped, as a result of his actions.............
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

westkoastanostra

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2006, 07:15:40 PM »
So Many Game haters on this forum? Why? Cuz the nigga helped put the west coast bacc on the map? or are there just a bunch of 50 diccryders in here....Whats not to like bout Game? Please tell me id like to know......Maybe Im just biased cuz he a compton nigga. But man he got talent and he spits fire.....and i would think like that no matter where i was from...

i like game...hes one of my favorites...but yea i agree with u...soon as sum rapper (even the west coast) comes up....muthafuckas hate em...jealous muthafuckas....i bet if quik went double platinum fools on here would hate him too!

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2006, 07:15:56 PM »

50 put ur precious west coast back on the map, hes in the main reason game sold so well

again, u can all sit here an deny it, but any with 2 brain cells to rub together knows this is the truth

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2006, 07:42:51 PM »
"I know someone already posted a rumor, but BET News just said that The Game said he was going to leave Aftermath because he wants to sever all ties with 50 Cent's G-Unit label.
Obviously a lie. Game probably left Interscope kicking and screaming.

:laugh:

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2006, 07:43:10 PM »
he should sign to atlantic.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2006, 09:40:29 PM »
Rakim said the same thing when he left the 'Math. Once an artists leaves that label, Dre never works with them again...that, or they're never heard from again.

Eve left and she got rsigned and even got Dre to do some tracks for her while off Aftermath so what your sayin' is shit.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2006, 07:21:14 AM »
Dizzam, can't see anybody exactly winning anything if Game leaves the Math. A damn shame really.

In any case, it's unfortunate that Game is off Aftermath, if this is indeed true. His career was sabotaged by all that G-Unit nonsense, if you ask me. Yeah, with 50's backing, he sold more records...but still, he's a credible artist, imo. He just gets caught up in stupid shit, but when it all comes down to it, Game knows how to make dope records.

I agree.

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2006, 02:59:50 PM »
Rakim said the same thing when he left the 'Math. Once an artists leaves that label, Dre never works with them again...that, or they're never heard from again.

Eve left and she got rsigned and even got Dre to do some tracks for her while off Aftermath so what your sayin' is shit.

eve had to make a succesful album all by herself and establish herself.

if game can establish himself as a solo artist, without the help of anyone then i think dre will still work with him.