Author Topic: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat  (Read 9734 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat
« Reply #105 on: June 14, 2006, 10:30:09 AM »
LOL@people thinking Miami has a chance...This was their elimination game and they were extremely lucky to win it at the end. If Dallas had a little more will, we'd be talking 3-0 right now...They'll destroy Miami in Game 4...PeACe

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: June 14, 2006, 03:41:23 PM »
^ yup. go mavs

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #107 on: June 14, 2006, 03:47:19 PM »
LOL@people thinking Miami has a chance...This was their elimination game and they were extremely lucky to win it at the end. If Dallas had a little more will, we'd be talking 3-0 right now...They'll destroy Miami in Game 4...PeACe

yeah avery johnson is gonna be on their asses for lettin wade get to the basket so much. i still dont see how the mavs blew that lead, but oh well. they gotta steal game 4 and 5
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: June 15, 2006, 05:56:32 PM »
Shit's about to pop the fuck off...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2006, 06:49:08 PM »
i don't like this  :-[

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2006, 08:46:11 PM »
ugh this is disgusting. if nowitzki and howard are gonna play like this, then they should just give miami the championship trophy now. you can't win if your bench players are the only ones scoring.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #111 on: June 15, 2006, 08:48:34 PM »
its getting very physical out there, miami style ball  ;D

tha series is gonna be tied up 2-2 ,

its funny how on the road your role players dont do so well, but when your at home with the crowd cheering em on they come to play :)

fuck tha mavs!!!

"damn watching this game, you kinda feel sorry for the mavs"
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 08:53:35 PM by NauticaICE »

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2006, 10:02:38 PM »
Uh-oh, look who just tied it up...It was a very physical game, and just like Nautica said that's to Miami's advantage, i'm not making any predictions yet because there's still a whole lot of series to go but Miami looks like a team possessed, Wade is just unconscious right now, two threes, that's wassup

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #113 on: June 16, 2006, 02:24:23 AM »
this is a series, like homie said above me i'm not going to make any predictions , but i really hope miami can pull this off. i expect dallas to come out on fire next game

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

PLANT

« Reply #114 on: June 16, 2006, 03:38:45 AM »
 8)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #115 on: June 16, 2006, 10:37:43 AM »
E. Dampier   18:25 0-1 0-0 0-0 1 3 4 1 5 1 1 1 0  <== 0 points

SO WHAT WAS ALL THAT SHIT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT DAMPIER ??? LOL

MAV'S ARE PAYING HIM 60 MILLION$$$ TO GET A GOOSE EGGG!!

ASK HIM IF HE WANTS A CUP O COFFEE WITH THAT FAT ASS DONUT!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #116 on: June 16, 2006, 11:21:42 AM »

LOL. He gets paid less than half as much as Shaq. Shaq's getting 100 million through 2010 and has yet to crack 20 in the NBA Finals. In the 3Peat days, 20 points and 10 rebounds would be considered a huge failure for Shaq in the playoffs. Nowadays, it's pretty much an amazing game for him...Did anyone notice that the Heat only win when their opponents step it down? They were still converting turnovers left and right in the 4th quarter, yet the Mavs were shooting extremely horrible...I expect Dallas to snap out of it and win the next 2 games...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: June 16, 2006, 01:11:20 PM »
Embarrassing. After Game 1 I was very sure that Dirk and Josh won't play so bad again. But they did. Dirk ain't even going to be Finals MVP if he keeps playing like this... if Dirk and Wade continue to play like they did, Wade's going to be Finals MVP, even though the Mavs will be NBA champions  :-X
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #118 on: June 16, 2006, 02:51:45 PM »

LOL. He gets paid less than half as much as Shaq. Shaq's getting 100 million through 2010 and has yet to crack 20 in the NBA Finals. In the 3Peat days, 20 points and 10 rebounds would be considered a huge failure for Shaq in the playoffs. Nowadays, it's pretty much an amazing game for him...Did anyone notice that the Heat only win when their opponents step it down? They were still converting turnovers left and right in the 4th quarter, yet the Mavs were shooting extremely horrible...I expect Dallas to snap out of it and win the next 2 games...PeACe

yeah but the heat were also playing good defense , hell even shaq was coming out a lil bit, go to nba.com they got highlights of it

also shaq i can't hate on him for not getting 37 and 11  like he did back in the day , the dude is getting up there , he's 34 and his body is starting to wear out , all the hacking and beatings he takes down low are catching up with him , it happened with barkley , moses malone, nique , zo,wilt and all the other power house players once they went over 32, hell even the finese big guys like kareem , hakeem, robinson, russle started to tumble ....EVEN worse when they got this age. so you can't hate on shaq, he's still putting up duncan numbers, but it's not like he's not contributing, he does things down low for their defense AND offense that you can't get stats for, he creates open shots for players, he MAKES plays down low for him and others, he makes it hard for other players to penetrate down low, he's still a game changer.  and  18 and 13 is what you want from a center when your leading scorer is d wade type of player. the shaq and kobe era , now that was something SPECIAL that i'm sure we'll never see again , two players that can score 30 points a night in the same game . but shaq still works for a championship type team because he's more than just a scorer

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #119 on: June 16, 2006, 03:34:29 PM »
i just saw on tv they said Stack is suspened for game 5 for the play on shaq, i don't think that warranted a suspension but then again he did the same thing to Joe Johnson last year against Pheonix