Author Topic: CWalker, why is America known as the country that......  (Read 276 times)

J Bananas

Re: CWalker, why is America known as the country that......
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2006, 04:55:59 PM »
once again mexican, you're speaking on an issue that benefits you the least. you should be worrying about every other ethnicity in california turning on your ppl and finally chasing u out with torches like the short smelly frankensteins you really are...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2006, 04:57:35 PM »
once again mexican, you're speaking on an issue that benefits you the least. you should be worrying about every other ethnicity in california turning on your ppl and finally chasing u out with torches like the short smelly frankensteins you really are...

8)

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2006, 05:00:10 PM »
 8) yeah that represents you during tax season when you ignore what youre supposed to do...... :stir: this represents you at 35 years old cooking meth in a riverside county trailer park trying to get rich quick........oh well, laugh now, cry later i think is the phrase your people like to use.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2006, 05:29:25 PM »
Shows what you know. I'm a college drop out homie... I moved up in the world. My 3 classes from RCC will help me move up to management very soon. Smoke to that  8)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2006, 06:26:24 PM »
although faggish M Dogg is obviously joking around, I love these types of questions

it's great how people use past events, as in over 6 decades ago, and try to put blame

u think kids living today, even some adults who weren't alive when these things happen should take heat for these things?

it's almost like slavery many moons ago, some black people today still hold a grudge on whites, but why?

no one on this earth was alive during that time, why use it against them?

everyday u sound even stupider than the day before
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

WestCoasta

« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2006, 01:02:10 PM »
I'm bored with u

I have no time for dark canadian club bouncers