Author Topic: nightmare-Mobb deep ft 50 Cent  (Read 550 times)

Eihtball

Re: nightmare-Mobb deep ft 50 Cent
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2006, 05:28:20 PM »
This quasi militant Chuck D wannabe kills me...

LOL. How does finally hearing this song prove / disprove anything?  I predicted the song wouldn't be on Blook Money when it dropped and I was right.  As to why it didn't is anyone's guess, but I based my theory on words straight outta Havoc's mouth - That Dre gave them 2 beats which were Nightmares and Outta Control Rmx.  OCR appeared on the re-issue of the Massacre, so based on that history, it isn't unreasonable to assume that this track may pop up elsewhere cuz it sure as shit wasn't on Blood Money. 

I don't know why that's such a difficult concept for you to grasp, but apparently it's been eating at you for a long ass time.  Sounds like you've been losing sleep over it...

Who's a Chuck D wannabe?

You predicted that the song didn't make the album because 50 was going to steal the Dre beat from them and use it for himself, which is what you claim he did with the "Outta Control" beat.  I seem to recall you (or maybe someone else) also arguing that "Nightmares" didn't even exist and that Mobb Deep were just saying they had a Dre beat to get some attention.

And don't worry, this ain't been eating at me at all...I simply remembered our argument from before and figured this would be an ideal time to refresh your memory now that we know your conspiracy theory turned out to be more bullshit.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2006, 06:09:02 PM »
This quasi militant Chuck D wannabe kills me...

LOL. How does finally hearing this song prove / disprove anything?  I predicted the song wouldn't be on Blook Money when it dropped and I was right.  As to why it didn't is anyone's guess, but I based my theory on words straight outta Havoc's mouth - That Dre gave them 2 beats which were Nightmares and Outta Control Rmx.  OCR appeared on the re-issue of the Massacre, so based on that history, it isn't unreasonable to assume that this track may pop up elsewhere cuz it sure as shit wasn't on Blood Money. 

I don't know why that's such a difficult concept for you to grasp, but apparently it's been eating at you for a long ass time.  Sounds like you've been losing sleep over it...

Who's a Chuck D wannabe?

You predicted that the song didn't make the album because 50 was going to steal the Dre beat from them and use it for himself, which is what you claim he did with the "Outta Control" beat. I seem to recall you (or maybe someone else) also arguing that "Nightmares" didn't even exist and that Mobb Deep were just saying they had a Dre beat to get some attention.

And don't worry, this ain't been eating at me at all...I simply remembered our argument from before and figured this would be an ideal time to refresh your memory now that we know your conspiracy theory turned out to be more bullshit.

Well you're mistaken, cuz I never denied the existance of that song.  So get your shit straight before you start your talking out of your ass.  Now that we've established you're confused, how does hearing this song prove or disprove anything?  (prepares to go around in circles for several posts while you dodge the question over and over)

Eihtball

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2006, 07:07:54 PM »
Well you're mistaken, cuz I never denied the existance of that song.  So get your shit straight before you start your talking out of your ass.  Now that we've established you're confused, how does hearing this song prove or disprove anything?  (prepares to go around in circles for several posts while you dodge the question over and over)

Actually, you're the one doing the dodging...even if I am mistaken about you denying the song's existence, you know as well as I do that you argued 50 was fucking P and Hav over by stealing the beat for himself.  That is what hearing this song disproves.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2006, 07:34:44 PM »

Actually, you're the one doing the dodging...even if I am mistaken about you denying the song's existence, you know as well as I do that you argued 50 was fucking P and Hav over by stealing the beat for himself. That is what hearing this song disproves.

No dipshit, it doesn't prove anything.  The song wasn't on Blood Money just as I predicted.  The fact that it popped up on the net doesn't clarify WHY it wasn't on Blood Money. Hav even said they were gonna put it out there one way or another (read mixtape or simply leak it anyway)

Bottom line, I knew it wouldn't be on Blood Money and it wasn't.  You're bitter because I was right.

Eihtball

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2006, 07:49:15 PM »
No dipshit, it doesn't prove anything.  The song wasn't on Blood Money just as I predicted.  The fact that it popped up on the net doesn't clarify WHY it wasn't on Blood Money. Hav even said they were gonna put it out there one way or another (read mixtape or simply leak it anyway)

Bottom line, I knew it wouldn't be on Blood Money and it wasn't.  You're bitter because I was right.

Why would I be bitter when you been reduced to denying reality at this point?

Our argument was never about the song being on "Blood Money" before the album came out.  Once "Blood Money" came out and we found out that "Nightmares" wasn't on it, you specifically claimed that the reason for it was that 50 stole the beat from P and Hav, to use it for himself or elsewhere.  Here is what you told me:

50 will strip their vocals from the track and use it somewhere else.
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=109088.msg1123875#msg1123875

I just think it's hilarious how Mobb Deep got fucked out of their 2 Dre beats.
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=109815.msg1131857#msg1131857

So what the fuck are you gonna say when the track ends up on another G-Unit album?  Go back and bury your head in the sand.
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=109815.msg1131536#msg1131536

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2006, 11:12:46 AM »

647_npp_wilt

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2006, 06:26:13 PM »
this song is tight. ill beat..nice hook. Should of been on the album..

Matty

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2006, 06:37:24 PM »
crap track doesn't sound properly mixed worst dre beat for a long time...sorry