Author Topic: Lloyd banks: 8 min of death(game diss)  (Read 1165 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Lloyd banks: 8 min of death(game diss)
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2006, 06:54:20 AM »
an album alone cannot be good only with productio or lyrics........if it was yayo would have had a great album, cuz the production was not so bad on his album......game album lyrically was much better than banks, as was the whole album, you cant see that, i won't trip, that is truth, im out

westkoastanostra

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2006, 08:31:31 PM »
Game has a topic ? He never has that. Check any of these remixes, Ridin Dirty for example. Quik and Cham are both talking about something during the whole verse and Game is just naming some stuff again. The whole Doc, except for some cuts,  was the same. He never sticks to one subject on a song.

Games voice is great compared to Banks.

But to say Doc was lyrically better than Hunger For More is just plain stupid. If you like NWA 4 life, Eazy E, Compton, 6 fo Impala, Ggggunit, like_(popular name in the indusrty) than I feel bad for you  :-\

the song "like father, like son" was about his son being born....thats a topic right there...

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2006, 10:38:53 PM »
I like 5 songs on Bank's album....

On Fire...Possibly because of 50's hook, that shit brainwashed me 4 a while. lol

Warrior remix....Because of Em's verse and Nate's hook.....

Work Magic.....Because of BUck's verse....

So Fly......Because of the beat.....

INfact make that 4, there the only 4 songs i like from a whole LP, and i know this is all opinion but come on, hardly appeals 2 the masses.

I DID NOT like 3 songs on Game's album.......So tht tells me the Doc is a better album.

I dont know where all this "Banks is a great lyricist" bullshit comes from....He has a couple of nice punchlines and metaphors here and there, nuttin spectacular and his best verse was on 50's first album (DOnt push me)

The Maestro

ThA KiD

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2006, 12:42:09 AM »
i prefer banks over game, i just hate how games voice sounds, even though banks has a boring flow, he has nice punchlines scattered about his lyrics.

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2006, 07:40:09 AM »
wasn't really a diss he only had a couple of lines about game

youngmessnucca

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2006, 11:57:38 AM »
Game has a topic ? He never has that. Check any of these remixes, Ridin Dirty for example. Quik and Cham are both talking about something during the whole verse and Game is just naming some stuff again. The whole Doc, except for some cuts,  was the same. He never sticks to one subject on a song.

But to say Doc was lyrically better than Hunger For More is just plain stupid. If you like NWA 4 life, Eazy E, Compton, 6 fo Impala, Ggggunit, like_(popular name in the indusrty) than I feel bad for you  :-\

the song "like father, like son" was about his son being born....thats a topic right there...

That was the only one, Banks had alot of topic songs. Damn, these Game groupies are really sad. 300 Bars was better than 8 Mins. of death, but face the facts: GAME IS NOT A VERY GOOD RAPPER! All he can really do is name drop. I was listenning to "Higher" today, and he name drops, or uses references from other songs 30 times! Game is not hip-hop. He is a gimmick gangsta rapper, and if he never got picked up by Dr. Dre, nobody would be on his dick like that.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2006, 09:15:14 PM »

That was the only one, Banks had alot of topic songs. Damn, these Game groupies are really sad. 300 Bars was better than 8 Mins. of death, but face the facts: GAME IS NOT A VERY GOOD RAPPER! All he can really do is name drop. I was listenning to "Higher" today, and he name drops, or uses references from other songs 30 times! Game is not hip-hop. He is a gimmick gangsta rapper, and if he never got picked up by Dr. Dre, nobody would be on his dick like that.

thats ur opinion...but i think he's one of the best....banks got topics? that nigga 's topics have been the same for 4 years now...(guns,bitches,money)

youngmessnucca

« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2006, 10:59:55 PM »
how can u say that, Game has 1 song with a topic ( Like Father Like Son ). Im not hatin, and I actually became a moderate fan after UKWII V. III, but Game is not a good rapper to me. Banks had at least 3 songs on his album with a plot to it. Again, I don't want to hate, but it seems like Game is super ovverated, especially on this site.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2006, 07:22:38 AM »
game aint overrated, people just appreciate his coming up and improving, it is good to see a rapper still hungry after his first album was a real success, that does not always happen often in the rap game..........and if anyone thinks banks album was better than games, y'all on crack.......banks fucked up on hunger for more, it is as simple as that.....let's see if he comes good this time and comes with anything to say to..........cuz his last album was nuttin but a sleeping pill