Author Topic: Hezbollah fighters capture 2 israeli soldiers and kill at least 2  (Read 1437 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
The militant group Hezbollah said it captured two Israeli soldiers during clashes across the border in southern Lebanon on Wednesday.

Israeli military officials could not immediately confirm whether the soldiers had been captured, but said they were taking Hezbollah's claim seriously.

Hezbollah announced the claim on Al-Manar, its television station in Lebanon, after Israeli aircraft struck guerrilla positions in southern Lebanon in response to rocket attacks on northern Israeli communities.

Medics in Israel said four people were wounded in the attacks.

Al-Manar reported that Israeli artillery pounded the outskirts of the villages of Aita el-Shaab, Ramieh and Yaroun in the hills east of the coastal border port of Naqoura.

Israeli troops and Hezbollah guerrillas occasionally clash along the border in southern Lebanon.

It was not immediately clear what prompted the latest flare-up, which came as Israel continued its two-week-old offensive against Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip to try to win the release of another captured Israeli soldier.

Israel's air force dropped a quarter-ton bomb on a residential building in Gaza earlier Wednesday, killing at least six people, including two children. The target of the airstrike had been top Hamas militants meeting in the building, but Hamas said its top fugitive got away.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Hezbollah fighters capture 2 israeli soldiers and kill at least 2
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 05:25:19 AM »
7 dead IDF soldiers , some 21 wounded a merkava destroyed , 2 lebanese civilians dead and 5 wounded

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 11:19:46 AM »
what a wonderful thing to wake up too seriously.

i slept in, ate some honey nut cheerios, and coem to find out 2 more pigs got snatched out of their pen.

hopefully one of them was i geezy
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 01:02:43 PM »
Well unfortunately for you man, both Israeli soldiers seem to be Arabs, Druses to be exact, Im not so.... I wish them to return home safely. I'm glad you're enjoying the terrorist activity, have fun.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 01:03:36 PM »

i slept in, ate some honey nut cheerios, and coem to find out 2 more pigs got snatched out of their pen.

and again there are ppl who dont see it is required to think b4 posting or simply lack brains at all.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 01:21:36 PM »

and again there are ppl who dont see it is required to think b4 posting or simply lack brains at all.

lol @ this lil nigga, 300 posts to his name, 3 dollars in his pocket. bitch ass, state your affiliation hoe.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 01:27:31 PM »
Well unfortunately for you man, both Israeli soldiers seem to be Arabs, Druses to be exact, Im not so.... I wish them to return home safely. I'm glad you're enjoying the terrorist activity, have fun.

idf uniform is an idf uniform, i dont care if it was my family

- Lewis Carroll

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2006, 01:30:04 PM »
if u count the importance of the posts according to the total posts one has u have -6227 byatch!
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2006, 01:42:30 PM »
if u count the importance of the posts according to the total posts one has u have -6227 byatch!

ahahahahahahahaha that was worse then Romeos diss to Bow wow

stay in ur place son...u dont know what ure gettin into, ur career still young, just do u lil niga

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2006, 01:43:13 PM »
i dont care if it was my family

Nuff Said.^^
I see where the problem is now.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2006, 01:44:41 PM »

stay in ur place son...u dont know what ure gettin into, ur career still young, just do u lil niga

now -6228 tech, and daughter plz, if u wanna adress me, then do it properly
[J-Live]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2006, 01:50:41 PM »

lmfao@ this youth. where did this scrub come from? Theyre just lettin every tom dick and hank up in here now eh?

so serious question seein as that ure new, what made u decide to hop on my nuts as opposed to the others here. this is a legitimate question. where my nuts more of a desirable location for u to reside?
what was it about my nuts that attracted you. im doing a study here and i need ur help

- Lewis Carroll

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2006, 02:00:30 PM »

lmfao@ this youth. where did this scrub come from? Theyre just lettin every tom dick and hank up in here now eh?

so serious question seein as that ure new, what made u decide to hop on my nuts as opposed to the others here. this is a legitimate question. where my nuts more of a desirable location for u to reside?
what was it about my nuts that attracted you. im doing a study here and i need ur help

LOL!
yea i can help you out: most of the others, as opposed to you, dont use their nuts instead of their brains.
[J-Live]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2006, 02:08:30 PM »

LOL!
yea i can help you out: most of the others, as opposed to you, dont use their nuts instead of their brains.

oh ok, so that is ur reason for riding my dick, at least u had the courtesy to explain ur presence on my pubes.

now, this where the fun n games ends, cuz im done playin wit u and u will not build ur career on my back. either disprove what i said wrong...(which u wont be able to) or fuck off. these nuts are not for rent, cant set up shop here.

- Lewis Carroll

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2006, 02:15:17 PM »

LOL!

oh ok, so that is ur reason for riding my dick, at least u had the courtesy to explain ur presence on my pubes.

now, this where the fun n games ends, cuz im done playin wit u and u will not build ur career on my back. either disprove what i said wrong...(which u wont be able to) or fuck off. these nuts are not for rent, cant set up shop here.

which one of your statements would u like me to disprove, tech-boy?

that it was a wonderful thing for u to read this after u had woken up
or your wish it was i geezy among those soldiers?
[J-Live]