Author Topic: 2002 Predictions  (Read 280 times)

Crenshaw_blvd

Re: 2002 Predictions
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2002, 08:20:04 AM »
"They have Crooked I, probably one of the illest MCs out right now" ::)  ::)  ::)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2002, 08:53:47 AM »
"They have Crooked I, probably one of the illest MCs out right now" ::)  ::)  ::)

ok get off snoops dick,  i would by a crooked I album anyday over a new snoop album unless snoop could drop another album of doggystyle caliber or close to it.  If crooked I was on dogghouse records u would be all on crooked i's dick.  Download tha songs murderin MC's an Uh Oh to see what im talkin about,  he is tha shit i cant wait for crook's album 2 drop.  An to tha person that compaRED kurupt to Pac,  LoL,  thats tha funniest thing i have ever heard.  As much as I like kurupt he will never,  ever, evererererererererere be on Pac's level

Jome

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2002, 09:19:57 AM »

ok get off snoops dick,  i would by a crooked I album anyday over a new snoop album unless snoop could drop another album of doggystyle caliber or close to it.  If crooked I was on dogghouse records u would be all on crooked i's dick.  Download tha songs murderin MC's an Uh Oh to see what im talkin about,  he is tha shit i cant wait for crook's album 2 drop.  An to tha person that compaRED kurupt to Pac,  LoL,  thats tha funniest thing i have ever heard.  As much as I like kurupt he will never,  ever, evererererererererere be on Pac's level

Just because a person makes fun 'bout Crooked I, he's suddenly on Snoop's dick? What kind of logic is that? Just because you hate Bigg Snoop, you dont have to throw anti-Snoop-propaganda around everywhere. But your right 'bout Kurupt though, that was a silly comparison by a diehard-thaRow-fan.  

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2002, 10:03:18 AM »

Just because a person makes fun 'bout Crooked I, he's suddenly on Snoop's dick? What kind of logic is that? Just because you hate Bigg Snoop, you dont have to throw anti-Snoop-propaganda around everywhere. But your right 'bout Kurupt though, that was a silly comparison by a diehard-thaRow-fan.  

I dont hate big snoop,  doggystyle is my 2nd favorite album of all time it just pisses me off that snoop dont work up to his caliber,  no way at all do i hate snoop.  But as for myrealname in other topics he has riden snoops dick like a jockey rides a horse.  Tha only reason he is hatin on crooked i is b/c of big suge.  Imma say right now i dont wanna beef wit myrealname cuz its pointless,  im jus tryin to say he shouldnt be influenced by what music he buys b/c of suge knight.  Crooked I is a talented muthafucka an right he is showin me a lot more than snoop is showin me now.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2002, 11:14:30 AM »
As much as people don't want to admit it, Tha Row is gonna take over again.  They have Crooked I, probably one of the illest MCs out right now, Kurupt, who is already resembling Pac, and ofcourse, a new 2pac album.  That's 3 albums right there that if promoted right, and released right (release one in each quarter of the year), and if they release a compilation, possibly a Too Gangsta For Radio 2, they'd have it locked.  And since Ja Rule is down with Tha Row, a guest appearence by Ja on the Crook album would boost sales.

Circle

we'll see about crooked i....but kurupt barley scrapes to go gold and the rest of the lable won't go jack, their only definate hope is 2pac's left overs

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09