Author Topic: Why are so many posters here about the Dip Set?  (Read 1080 times)

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
Why are so many posters here about the Dip Set?
« on: July 20, 2006, 04:40:09 PM »
No hate, I listen to some of the "powerful" music too but I see alot of doods on here with Dipset all over their sigs.  What is really good with an all westcoast hip hop site having the dips all over sigs?  You have guys shitting on DPG while rocking Dip Set banners like they both don't make gangsta music and both don't sell alot of records.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

J Bananas

Re: Why are so many posters here about the Dip Set?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 04:47:57 PM »
most folks on here listen to it all.... dipset has gone out of it's way to be one of the flashiest, gaudiest forces in rap music while at the same time releasing mixtapes every couple weeks. they're like the east coast no limit, so its exciting to see such a strange, innovative company become a movement, you gotta support it. i wont shit on most west rappers, unless its mc eiht who has no personality and has been putting out generic gangsta shit for years with nothing unique. its just about being fly doggie

Diabolical

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 04:52:01 PM »
this thread =/= westcoast

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 06:04:29 PM »
No hate, I listen to some of the "powerful" music too but I see alot of doods on here with Dipset all over their sigs.  What is really good with an all westcoast hip hop site having the dips all over sigs?  You have guys shitting on DPG while rocking Dip Set banners like they both don't make gangsta music and both don't sell alot of records.

WHOOOO CARES  :tosser:

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 06:09:59 PM »

Look at my sig dogg, Kurupt, ya Boy, and the Dipset. I got love for all coasts. There are 2 many people on here that cant listen to anything but WEST COAST. There is more music out there then just west coast rap.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 07:44:34 PM »
most folks on here listen to it all.... dipset has gone out of it's way to be one of the flashiest, gaudiest forces in rap music while at the same time releasing mixtapes every couple weeks. they're like the east coast no limit, so its exciting to see such a strange, innovative company become a movement, you gotta support it. i wont shit on most west rappers, unless its mc eiht who has no personality and has been putting out generic gangsta shit for years with nothing unique. its just about being fly doggie

Realest thing ever said!!

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 07:45:03 PM »

Look at my sig dogg, Kurupt, ya Boy, and the Dipset. I got love for all coasts. There are 2 many people on here that cant listen to anything but WEST COAST. There is more music out there then just west coast rap.

couldnt agree more

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 07:50:52 PM »
these dipset members all meet at we$tcoa$ts house and suck each others cocks

fuckin faggots

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2006, 01:06:57 AM »

fuckin faggots

yeah that was pretty graphic homeboy, you must have an different imagination  :camp:

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2006, 02:56:46 AM »
im not really a fan..but I dont hate their music...as for the person who has this on their sig....why? look at him..he looks like a retard...just my opinion but would anyone wanna dress like that? lol

Throwback

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2006, 08:05:12 AM »
im not really a fan..but I dont hate their music...as for the person who has this on their sig....why? look at him..he looks like a retard...just my opinion but would anyone wanna dress like that? lol

you obviously don't get the movement.

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2006, 08:29:19 AM »
Like I said I am not hating.  I do enjoy dipset for the same reasons you guys do.  For the guy asking who cares? It isn't that serious.  I was just wondering why I saw so much dip set love on an all westcoast site.  I don't hear much Dipset being played in Southern California but then again I am assuming alot of this site is not from Cali.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

rik

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2006, 09:28:19 AM »
I'm from Cali and I'm down wit DIPSET.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2006, 01:34:35 PM »
I'm from Cali and I'm down wit DIPSET.

Me too!! Alot of people in Cali are down with the Piff

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2006, 01:38:01 PM »

fuckin faggots

Please tell me you forgot to put "no homo" at the end of that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE