Author Topic: this forum is going down the drain...  (Read 3461 times)

WestCoasta

this forum is going down the drain...
« on: July 30, 2006, 03:36:48 PM »
there are way too many lame threads, lame posters, weak discussions, petty gossip, and little girls getting their feelings hurt

I don't know about the rest of you but this shit is getting super gay

not to mention there's like 50 people claiming Crip

PLANT

Re: this forum is going down the drain...
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 03:43:21 PM »
I hear that

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 03:46:55 PM »
the thing that annoys me the most, besides myself of course, is the huge signatures of these dipset groupies that take up twice your screen

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 03:50:28 PM »
I can't stand it when people talk so much shit, yet they haven't listened to rap in years, and they aren't even black.  Like 80% of the forum is white.  Fuckin' WIGGERS

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 03:51:58 PM »
I think at times people need to discuss rather than throw insults at each other if they dont agree on a subject.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

kalliweed

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 03:54:40 PM »
Ya'll could'nt have said it better...i join this forum for quite a while now and to tell u the truth its gona always be like that..just ignore the stupid comments they make but fa real they make the board look like a bunch of 12 yr old chit chatin crap..a bunch of internet thugs.

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 03:59:51 PM »
I can't stand it when people talk so much shit, yet they haven't listened to rap in years, and they aren't even black.  Like 80% of the forum is white.  Fuckin' WIGGERS

seriously... i hate white people

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 04:01:45 PM »
it's actually a lot more civilized over here than on other forums, mainly the east coast forums..

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2006, 04:04:22 PM »
I think at times people need to discuss rather than throw insults at each other if they dont agree on a subject.

I disagree.  Fuck you. 

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2006, 04:13:12 PM »
The forums are fine!

Jome

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 04:17:54 PM »
the thing that annoys me the most, besides myself of course, is the huge signatures of these dipset groupies that take up twice your screen

Yup.

Dipset stans, their enormous sigs & their "10 new Dipset threads a day" motto is about to ruin Outbound connection.
Not to mention that dude from Africa who posts Dipset autoplay Youtube's in every other thread.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2006, 04:28:08 PM »

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2006, 04:29:23 PM »

Yup.

Dipset stans, their enormous sigs & their "10 new Dipset threads a day" motto is about to ruin Outbound connection.
Not to mention that dude from Africa who posts Dipset autoplay Youtube's in every other thread.

so what there are always tons of threads about SNOOP OR DRE, its not or fault the Dips are as popular as ever

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2006, 04:39:44 PM »

I disagree.  Fuck you. 
lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2006, 04:47:28 PM »
The crips-in-training are the only cats in here that disgust me...and the MC Ehit groupies...and the Snoop Dickriders...and the Game panty sniffers...and posters that call Cali Iz Active a decent album.........ah, fuck it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE