Author Topic: UP RISING WEST COAST ARTIST YOUNG JOKER KILLING THEM SOFTLY, WEST COAST IS BACK!  (Read 528 times)

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
Yo, did anybody peep out those 2 new tracks on myspace from Young Joker??? Them tracks are nothing but bangers, Caliz back!!! Check them out on Meech Wells myspace page.......

MEECH WELLS

hey yall dnt sleep on ths ngga he is tha truth and we are comin wit his project called tha takeover ths is official west coast news!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Thanks for the heads up on Young Joker's new tracks, I'm really feelin' his tracks he did with E-White on his mixtape & I can't wait to hear more from him... 8)

BaldyLoc

Yo  Young Joker!! HIm and Meech are hot  on  that  new  shit  listen ta  that shit on Jokers page  Tha Take Over is hot!!!  they fealing my boy up here in Canada !!!  shit!!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL. I aint listenin to anybody named Joker, Young Joker, Baby Joker, Lil Joker, Mr Joker, Joker Loco, Ese Joker, Big Joker or Vato Joker.

MEECH WELLS

yo dogg u can go 2 my page myspace.com/meechwells and hear some young joker heAT didnt understand if u didnt knw which joker or wht but go check out tha shit and u will hear tha business!
NEW WEST HONCHO

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
Nothing but Westcoast luv to all who took notice on this subject & gave my lil homie Young Joker a good listen to & felt his shit on Meech Wells myspace page!!! Also do me a favor, hitt'up Young Joker on his myspace page & leave him some comments on what you thought of his recent tracks "Burner" & "100 Thousand Ain't Nothing" featuring Edi from 2pac's outlawz & Jamie Fox doing the hook!!!! Oh yeah, before I leave....Turf Hitta!!!! Before you go knocking on a strangers door, remember this. Never bad mouth a stranger before he open's the door, because you might be stairing at a giant!!! So in other words, don't critize the tracks or the artist before you had the chance to give them a good listen too!!!! Everybody else West Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^nah, I think I'll just continue to not give anyone with the word joker in their name a chance. thank you for your concern, sir.

BaldyLoc

Much Love for those rep'n tha real!! Young Joker's hot. no need ta hate and we knw MEECH got heat!! gIVE LOVE WHERE LUZ'S DUE! And if Joker wuz a joke i dont think Meech Jammie or Edi wud fuck wit'em dont ya think!! what "Turff" is that  ya on! shit im international and they fealing Joker ali tha way up here in B.C. Vancouver!!! B.C.( BITHC"S  AND  CHRONIC)!!  In A ZonE  baby!!!!

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
yo Turf, if thatz how you truly feel itz all good - no time to hate or waste my time with you!!! 2anybody else supporting Meech Wells & Young Joker, especially to BaldyLoc up in canada knowing what that real Westcoast sound is all about- Nothing but Westcoast luv & appreciation!!!! Hitt'up Meech Wells & Young Joker or even myself on myspace (I'm on Meech's top list), lett us know how you truly feel about that New West Breed of talent "Young Joker a.k.a Gunn Smoke" reppin that New West Vibe........holla

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Where are the track??

MEECH WELLS

tha track is called burner or a toast 2 tha new west coast or tha jamie hook a hundred thousand aint nothin but a thang yo homie go 2 myspace.com/meechwells and hear tha new heat and join my growin friend list one hundred!
NEW WEST HONCHO

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
yah sleeping if you haven't went to Meech Wells myspace page & took a good listen to the New Breed of WestSide Classmenship from Young Joker a.k.a Gunn Smoke!!! Peep Young Joker on Meech's myspace page & hitt'up Young Joker while your at it........holla!!!!!!!!!!

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
Yo, go to Young Joker's myspace page & peep out his new track "Gun Smoke"!!! Hear some of that real Westcoast muzik, Young Joker you killing them dawg...lol!!!!!!!!!!

MEECH WELLS

westside!
NEW WEST HONCHO