Poll

Do you believe there were bombs planted in the WTC Towers, or were the planes solely responsible for collapsing the towers?

Only planes.
Bombs aswell.

Author Topic: Poll: Bombs in the world trade, whatchu think peoples?  (Read 543 times)

AndrE16686

Poll: Bombs in the world trade, whatchu think peoples?
« on: September 03, 2006, 08:15:47 PM »
 ;D I won't act like I know wtfs real. But I prefer to believe the scientists, witnesses, ballistics experts and firefighters.

I personnally believe there were bombs planted in those towers.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Poll: Bombs in the world trade, whatchu think peoples?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 06:55:41 AM »

You only have to look at the fact that world trade centre 7 plummeted to the ground in 7 seconds to suspect that it was a demolition job. The funny thing is to this day most people arent even aware of this building.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 04:23:20 PM »
i think i'm pretty convinced the buildings were strapped.

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 04:46:33 PM »
There woz def. bombs, no way just planes caused that!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 05:39:52 PM »
Im 100 permuthafuckincent sure that we weren't told about the entire story
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 06:19:09 PM »
real americans gonna come in here any minute now and start bleedin out his asshole about how the government would never do somethin like that... but we all know they did.

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 03:10:31 PM »
Firefighters on 9/11 that were in the building said that they suspected that there were charges in the building. Larry Silverstein (owner of the towers) was recorded on a PBS Documentary saying that "they" decided to "pull it". that is a demolition term.

The reality of what happened probably wouldn't be believed if most people were told it...

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 05:16:38 PM »
Well I dont think there were bombs but it's not because I don't think the Bush administration wouldn't it's rather that they wouldn't be able to do it without fucking shit up. Look at how they pretty much fuck up everything. To believe that they could plant bombs and pull off the scenario (missile into the pentagon etc) is unlikely.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 05:31:58 PM »
Seriously, what have they fucked up? you might consider Iraq a fuck up, on the other hand you can look at it like this, the violence in iraq gives them a reason to stay, the civil war means the divide and conquer strategy has worked perfectly. Not only that but the longer they are the more riches the military complex will make from the increase in budgers alloted to defence. If you look at the british empire although it was relatively small in number they managed to keep hold of so much land because they were master manipulators. Now new orleans you can say that was a fuck up but on the other hand it led to the genuine birth of mercenaries patrolling the streets, marshal law being imposed on the streets and most importantly, new orleans is going to become a haven for the rich. Most people will never be able to afford new homes, most never had insurance. Thus masses of that land can be bought cheaply.

You might say that america fucked up when it attacked Afghanistan and thought it could overthrow the Taliban easily. However scratch the surface while soldiers may be dying regularly it matters not a jot to the administration or any european government for that matter, what matters more than anything is the oil pipeline there, its sad to say but thats the politics of it. Now you can only genuinely say the bush administration fucked up if suddenly public opinion starts turning on their policies. However as long as the atmosphere of fear looms large or is perceived to loom large then the disquieters are quietened.

I am just going to add one other thing you are probably going to say that George Bush is stupid and couldnt plan shit. Now you are right the man is almost retarded from all the drugs and alcohol he has obviously and probably still is doing however the reality is the power is with dick cheney paul wolfowitz richard pearle to name a few. Bush is the president but he isnt the decision maker. everything he does is scripted and he is mostly protected from any searching questions. Don't underestimate the people that really run the country. The missile into the pentagon I believe is true disinfo personally i do believe an aircraft went into the building. It's important to note that why is so much made of the pentagon and yet the very obvious suspicions of building 7 are completely ignored. They are doing their utmost to make those who suspect the pentagon look like idiots but yet completel silence on the collapsing of the buildings.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 05:39:26 PM by virtuoso »

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 06:07:18 PM »
Well I dont think there were bombs but it's not because I don't think the Bush administration wouldn't it's rather that they wouldn't be able to do it without fucking shit up. Look at how they pretty much fuck up everything. To believe that they could plant bombs and pull off the scenario (missile into the pentagon etc) is unlikely.

i agree with this guy

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 11:46:28 PM »

i agree with this guy

do you really believe it couldnt be pulled off at all? am i givin u guys too much credit here?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 12:18:25 AM »

i agree with this guy

do you really believe it couldnt be pulled off at all? am i givin u guys too much credit here?

i don't recall claiming it was impossible

AndrE16686

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2006, 02:11:29 AM »

i agree with this guy

I don't think Bush could have pulled it off either, regardless of who it may have been, the first point to prove is that there were bombs in the towers, finding motive and the suspect comes later.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2006, 11:10:06 AM »

I am purely speculating here, but I can envisage a situation in which they say yes bombs were in the building but it was terrorists, they rented office space and placed explosives in certain structural points. The gullible public would probably accept this as totally true, disregarding of course that the world trade centre was evacuated in the days before september 11, sniffer dogs were removed
 Ben Fountain, a financial analyst who worked in the World Trade Center Complex, told People Magazine that in the weeks before 9/11 there were numerous unnanounced and unusual drills where sections of both the twin towers and building 7 were evacuated for quote ‘security reasons’.

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2006, 12:09:47 PM »
This whole thing gives new meaning to the term "pulp fiction".