Author Topic: I Keep Finding People Are Unaware That Islam Is Not A New Relgion  (Read 1631 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I Keep Finding People Are Unaware That Islam Is Not A New Relgion
« on: September 14, 2006, 06:31:19 AM »
Let me explain...

Islam has been around since the Creator (God) has been around, and the Creator is eternal, infinite, and absolute; as is Islam.  Islam means submission to the will of the Creator.  The sun, moon, and stars testify to their Creator.  The creation is evidence of the Creator. 

The reason people say Islam started in the 7th century is because that's when the Arabic word "Islam" gained it's popularity.  But it had always been a way of life that had been known to people, through past Prophets, although they used different languages to describe their submission to the Creator.  The Creator has sent many Prophets known and unknown throughout time, and Muslims make no distinction between them, however Muhammad (pbuh) was the last and the last revealed book is the Qu'ran; which was revealed in Arabic.  The English word for the Creator is God, and infact the Arabic word "Allah" has been around longer than the English word "God".  But to put it in English terms Islam is "submission", and "submission" to the Creator is not associated with any person, place, time, or event.

Jalladin Rumi explains it beautifully, when he wrote, "The faithful bow willingly intending the pleasure of God (Allah).  The unbeliever worships God, but unwillingly, intending some other desire.  Yes he keeps the kings fortress in repair, but claims to be in command."
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: I Keep Finding People Are Unaware That Islam Is Not A New Relgion
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 07:25:56 AM »
Can you show any evidence that people practised Islam the way Muhammad and his followers did before Muhammad introduced it to his people? Show me historical evidence, outside the Quran, that Ramadan or Ede was present in societies predating Muhammad. Show me that culture in other eras.

If all you have is "it's true because the Quran says it's true" then you have nothing more than a man that says "it's true because the Bible says it's true".

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 07:29:35 AM »
the Qu'ran references the bible right? so the bible must have come first.. duh!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 07:36:39 AM by Overseer »

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 11:01:15 AM »
bryan why dont u spend time trying to convert actual people, im sure there's plenty of other dumb impressionable hicks in kansas, you guys can build a compound

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 11:07:56 AM »
Let me explain...

Islam has been around since the Creator (God) has been around, and the Creator is eternal, infinite, and absolute; as is Islam.  Islam means submission to the will of the Creator.  The sun, moon, and stars testify to their Creator.  The creation is evidence of the Creator. 

Evidence definition: your basis for belief or disbelief; knowledge on which to base belief;

i must emphise the belief part in this particular instance, because evidence does not necessarily contribute to fact. Therefore you have no way of proving the 'the creator' created the world, even though you try very hard to present it in this form, however no one until this day has been about to prove any of the theories of how the world and universe was created, so don't get too down about it.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 12:03:32 PM »
islam was invented in the sixties by ron hubbard

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 12:14:21 PM »
Hinduisim was the first religion on earth wasnt it

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 12:28:01 PM »
Hinduisim was the first religion on earth wasnt it

yeah thats true. Hinduism started way before other religions.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2006, 12:34:41 PM »
Let me explain...

The reason people say Islam started in the 7th century is because that's when the Arabic word "Islam" gained it's popularity.  But it had always been a way of life that had been known to people, through past Prophets, although they used different languages to describe their submission to the Creator.  The Creator has sent many Prophets known and unknown throughout time, and Muslims make no distinction between them, however Muhammad (pbuh) was the last and the last revealed book is the Qu'ran; which was revealed in Arabic.  The English word for the Creator is God, and infact the Arabic word "Allah" has been around longer than the English word "God".  But to put it in English terms Islam is "submission", and "submission" to the Creator is not associated with any person, place, time, or event.

Jalladin Rumi explains it beautifully, when he wrote, "The faithful bow willingly intending the pleasure of God (Allah).  The unbeliever worships God, but unwillingly, intending some other desire.  Yes he keeps the kings fortress in repair, but claims to be in command."

The Islam and Christian religion are very similair. But the ''modern'' Islam really started in the 7th century. Its a collection of different relegions that were in the middle east at  the time. Mohamed made it popular the way it is now. You could say the same thing about Christianity, im sure there were a lot of people who practised it before Jesus came. But Mohamed and Jesus made their religions popular the way it is now. So you cannot really say its been there before that.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 12:37:37 PM by Gimme Punani »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2006, 12:43:43 PM »
Can you show any evidence that people practised Islam the way Muhammad and his followers did before Muhammad introduced it to his people? Show me historical evidence, outside the Quran, that Ramadan or Ede was present in societies predating Muhammad. Show me that culture in other eras.

If all you have is "it's true because the Quran says it's true" then you have nothing more than a man that says "it's true because the Bible says it's true".

Eid is a celebration day at the end of Hajj and Ramadaan, the Muslim religion was not founded upon the Eid holiday.  Previous Prophets did not observe this holiday, nor were they obligated to, in fact, modern day Muslim aren't even obligated to, it's just a celebration. 

As for Ramadaan.  Many Prophets before the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) encouraged fasting amongst their people, (Jesus and Moses for example)   Major articles of faith in Islam such #1. Worship of God alone without partner  #2. Fasting  #3.  Charity  #4. Prayer, have been around long before the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) infact, the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was following the way of Prophet Abraham (pbuh) and others before him.

Let's take Jesus for example.  He followed all the major principles of Islam.  He worshipped and prayed to God alone.  He fasted.  He gave charity and service to poor and those in need.  He made good deeds.  These are the major principles of Islam.   God's religion has been the same throughout time, Paul is the one who made Christianity when he started teaching a hundred years after Jesus died, that Jesus was a partner to God and an idol to be worshipped.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

AndrE16686

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 04:10:22 PM »
Let me explain...

Wrong! Islam began wit Muhammad who was born in 571 AD. Within 50 years of his death in 632 AD, the vast dominions of the caliphs, stretched from the Caspian Sea on the east to the Straits of Gibralter on the west.

Recognize...my knowledge far out weighs your feeble mind.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2006, 05:17:03 PM »

Wrong! Islam began wit Muhammad who was born in 571 AD. Within 50 years of his death in 632 AD, the vast dominions of the caliphs, stretched from the Caspian Sea on the east to the Straits of Gibralter on the west.

How can you say that Islam began in 571 when the sun and moon, and all things in creation are in a state of submission to their Creator?  Islam means submission to the Creator. 

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2006, 05:31:56 PM »
Let me explain...

The Islam and Christian religion are very similair. But the ''modern'' Islam really started in the 7th century. Its a collection of different relegions that were in the middle east at  the time. Mohamed made it popular the way it is now. You could say the same thing about Christianity, im sure there were a lot of people who practised it before Jesus came. But Mohamed and Jesus made their religions popular the way it is now. So you cannot really say its been there before that.

by modern, he means post jews and christians.  Islam came around 600 AD

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2006, 07:27:13 PM »

How can you say that Islam began in 571 when the sun and moon, and all things in creation are in a state of submission to their Creator?  Islam means submission to the Creator. 

lol

AndrE16686

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2006, 08:25:02 PM »

what about black holes then, they don't give a fuck, they are not submitting to anything.

Islam, the religion, began with Muhammad. Same as Christianity began with Christ.