Author Topic: I Keep Finding People Are Unaware That Islam Is Not A New Relgion  (Read 1655 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: I Keep Finding People Are Unaware That Islam Is Not A New Relgion
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2006, 09:17:04 PM »
Hinduisim was the first religion on earth wasnt it

yeah thats true. Hinduism started way before other religions.

That's actually not true, JUDAISM was the first recorded religion...

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2006, 10:24:52 PM »

No, i perfectly remember the religions time graph in my history class it went:
1. Hinduism
2. Judaism
3. Christianity
4. Islam

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2006, 12:14:58 AM »
NO!

you're all wrong, it started just recently, I'm telling you

trust me, I know

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2006, 02:23:14 AM »

The Veda's (hindu bible) are the oldest written down tekst recorded by men. Im not sure but i believe they are from around 2000 years BC.

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2006, 02:34:03 AM »
^ yup...

but there are far earlier recorded religions without literature. mostly based around female fertility and/or mother earth..
for example some bult underground "wombs" to meditate within.. they were painted with red ochre to recreate being in the womb.. being put in one of these off your face on hallucinogens was a spiritual experience.. in some cases they were only used by mystics, in others as a rite of passage into adulthood etc..

other worshipped gods created around crops etc.. 

religion is a tool to handle the unknown.. to allow man to stop worrying and focus in the here and now.

if you aren't comfortable in the world. for example.. not knowing if your crops are going to fail or not.. then you worship the 'crop god'..

since we're much more worldly these days.. if you're insecure about yourself and every aspect of your life.. you need a religion that will cover all those aspects.. so the later, more complicated religions encompass all things.. giving a generic 'place' to turn to for the weak minded and easily influenced. brian thinks islam is the answer to all this and all lifes problems.. and at some point he's going to be severely let down when he realises its not 'real'

religion... is the tool for you, if you're a tool ;)

« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 02:42:57 AM by Overseer »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2006, 10:31:05 AM »
Well, I remember I had a question in my history class a few years back asking which was the first official/recorded religion, and the answer was Judaism...I mean, according to Jews the first man was Jewish and the first language was Hebrew, so it's all based on what you believe, I guess...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2006, 12:14:02 PM »
yeah like i said.. this wasn't written down.. oral traditions n shit... before writing was invented..

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2006, 04:13:32 PM »
Well, I remember I had a question in my history class a few years back asking which was the first official/recorded religion, and the answer was Judaism...I mean, according to Jews the first man was Jewish and the first language was Hebrew, so it's all based on what you believe, I guess...PeACe

fuckin idiot
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Regime Mob - Yuk

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2006, 04:15:04 PM »
King Tech you have no right calling anyone a idiot, you are hands down the dumbest person I have seen since I have been here.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2006, 04:19:25 PM »
King Tech you have no right calling anyone a idiot, you are hands down the dumbest person I have seen since I have been here.

Looky here you faggot. Maybe where u are from, its acceptable to follow guys around like a fuckin mangy dick suckin groupie. but here on TOT, its not

this is the 2nd time, u , u fuckin no body, got my name in your mouth. You want my attention you lil whore, u have it.

cock suckin faggot, i already told your custy ass once. either prove me wrong, or shut the fuck up.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 04:21:09 PM »
signed up a week ago, and already has 100 posts.

fuckin loser.

- Lewis Carroll

Regime Mob - Yuk

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2006, 04:22:27 PM »
Im just saying what I see, you are very ignorant, and none of your views make much sense at all.  You are a very dumb person thats all, no hard feelings.

Regime Mob - Yuk

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2006, 04:24:04 PM »
lol you are the last person that should call anyone a loser.   Read some of your posts in this section, I was shocked at the how dumb you sound on a consistent basis.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2006, 05:39:10 PM »
Important Dates in the History of Religion
http://www.cftech.com/BrainBank/OTHERREFERENCE/RELIGION/SigDatesInRelHis.html
B.C.
c. 2000? -- Abraham, founder of Judaism, is alive.

c. 13th century -- Moses, Hebrew lawgiver, is alive

c. 1100 - c. 500 -- The Veda , sacred texts of the Hindus, are compiled.

604 -- Traditional birth date of Lao-tzu, founder of Taoism.

588 -- Traditional birth date of Zoroaster's revelation.

c. 563 - c. 483 -- Buddha, founder of Buddhism, is alive.

551 - 479 -- Confucius, founder of Confucianism, is alive.

c. 540 - c. 468 -- Mahavira, founder of the Jains is alive.

c. 200 -- The Bhagavad Gita, important Hindu text, is written.

6 or 4 - c. A.D. 30 -- Jesus of Nazareth, founder of Christianity, is alive.

A.D.
33? -- The Crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ.

64? -- Peter, disciple of Jesus and, according to tradition, first bishop of Rome, dies.

c. 70 - c. 100 -- First four books of the New Testament - Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John - are written.

5th century -- Two Buddhist sects - Zen and Pure Land (or Amidism) - are established.

c. 570 - 632 -- Muhammad the prophet - whose teachings, recorded in the Koran, form the basis of Islam - is alive.

622 -- Muhammad flees persecution in Mecca and settles in Yathrib (later Medina); the first day of the lunar year in which this event, known as the Hegira, takes place marks the start of the Muslim era.

936 -- Traditional date of the arrival from Iran of the first Parsis (followers of Zoroastrianism) in India.

1054 -- Catholic Pope Leo IX condemns the patriarch of Constantinople, finalizing the split between the Eastern Orthodox Church and the Roman Catholic Church.

c. 1224 - 74 -- Saint Thomas Aquinas, Italian philosopher and Roman Catholic theologian, is alive.

1309 - 77 -- The Roman Catholic papacy is seated in Avignon, France.

1483 - 1546 -- Martin Luther, leader of the Protestant Reformation in Germany and author of "95 Theses" (1517) is alive.

1491 - 1556 -- Ignatius Loyola, founder of the Jesuit Order or Roman Catholic priests, is alive.

1509 - 64 -- John Calvin, leader of the Protestant Reformation in France, is alive.

1549 -- The first Christian mission in Japan is established.

1582 -- Jesuit Matteo Ricci is the first missionary to be sent to China.

1620 -- Plymouth Colony in North America is founded in December by 102 English Puritan separatists, known as Pilgrims.

1642 - 91 -- George Fox, English founder of the Protestant Society of Friends (the Quakers) is alive.

1703 - 91 -- John Wesley, English founder of the Protestant movement that later became the Methodist Church, is alive.

1859 -- Charles Darwin, English naturalist, publishes Origin of Species , which elucidates his theory of organic evolution.

1869 - 70 -- The first Roman Catholic Vatican Council, at which the dogma of papal infallibility is promulgated, is convened by Pope Pius IX.

1869 - 1948 -- Mohandas K. Gandhi, Indian spiritual and political leader who helped his country achieve independence from Britain and sought rapprochement between Hindus and Muslims, is alive.

1933 - 45 -- The systematic persecution and attempted extermination of European Jews, known as the Holocaust, by Adolf Hitler's Nazi party takes place.

1948 -- The independent Jewish state of Israel is declared.

1962 - 65 -- The second Roman Catholic Vatican Council, at which changes were made in the liturgy and greater participation in services by lay church members was encouraged, is convened by Pope John XXIII and concluded by Pope Paul VI.

it can be said with more historical accuracy that if anything the sun and moon and stars and rainbows and puppies and kitty cats...ect. have  followed jewish ideals long before they 'followed' islam..

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Narrator

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2006, 06:03:17 PM »
Islam was the religion of Blackman, the original man.  Muhammad just stole it from us, and now Infinite thinks he can become a GOD too if he converts to Islam.