Author Topic: IAEA: U.S. report on Iran 'dishonest'  (Read 151 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
IAEA: U.S. report on Iran 'dishonest'
« on: September 14, 2006, 06:16:19 PM »
VIENNA, Austria - A recent House of Representatives committee report on Iran's nuclear capability is "outrageous and dishonest" in trying to make a case that Tehran's program is geared toward making weapons, a senior official of the U.N. nuclear watchdog has said. The letter, obtained by The Associated Press on Thursday outside a 35-nation board meeting of the International Atomic Energy Agency, says the report is false in saying Iran is making weapons-grade uranium at an experimental enrichment site, when it has in fact produced material only in small quantities that is far below the level that can be used in nuclear arms.

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/world/iran
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Donnie Smilo

Re: IAEA: U.S. report on Iran 'dishonest'
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 07:09:15 PM »
Bomb Iran good.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 07:23:00 PM »
check the post that i made regarding bush and his adminstration.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 07:56:40 PM »
Bomb Iran good.

where'd u come from, fresh fish

explain ya self
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 07:59:28 PM »
Bomb Iran good.

explain ya self

its Kain (look at the 25th post thread in gspot)

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 08:00:59 PM »
Bomb Iran good.

explain ya self

lol @ Kain coming back and posting opposite views. Wanted to try something new eh Kain, ahaha.

that boy is a fool wit it

- Lewis Carroll

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2006, 09:57:34 AM »
The way I see it Iran has an opportunity to help strengthen the middle east. They are willing to help secure Iraq etc. And they are starting to be cooperative with the enrichment talks so maybe just maybe the US an Iran can come to good terms.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2006, 01:55:39 AM »
lol

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2006, 02:25:34 AM »
Bomb Iran good.

explain ya self

lol @ Kain coming back and posting opposite views. Wanted to try something new eh Kain, ahaha.

also lol at him making a good bye post saying he can live without dubcc... then making an alias.. hiding for a week.. trying to triumphantly return.. to no cheers.. and getting his wack ass banned again.. now thats wankstah..

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2006, 09:34:12 AM »
Bomb Iran good.

explain ya self

also lol at him making a good bye post saying he can live without dubcc... then making an alias.. hiding for a week.. trying to triumphantly return.. to no cheers.. and getting his wack ass banned again.. now thats wankstah..

Its your fault man. Dubcc is addicting as fuck, you just have to keep coming back. Its like a fucking drug. Shit is crazy.